Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2020 Official Member Review: PING G710 Irons

5 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

All of you are doing a great job so far! I'm interested in seeing how the iron only round goes for you, they're challenging and fun at the same time. Also, since you'll be sweeping some dew it'll be interesting to hear how the hydropearl finish work for you in terms of both spin and ball flight. 

We’re going to probably the best course around for a iron only round too. It’s not overly long, so he should still have some short irons in, and then there’s a few where he’ll need a really good 4 iron to have another long iron approach.

should be some good fun. I’ll try to get some more videos for you guys to enjoy of @Lacassem blistering some golf balls. 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

We’re going to probably the best course around for a iron only round too. It’s not overly long, so he should still have some short irons in, and then there’s a few where he’ll need a really good 4 iron to have another long iron approach.

should be some good fun. I’ll try to get some more videos for you guys to enjoy of @Lacassem blistering some golf balls. 

If anything my 4 irons my $ club lol. I’ll be happy to go 4 iron 4 iron on a par 5. If these suckers are flying at 230 a whack truly, we’ll find out Thursday.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

So anyone that follow my initial impression. One thing I noted was the post round buildup of debris on the sole of the numbers. The numbers look great but the brush wasn't getting the stuff out well. I took a toothpick to it today and got it out, cleaned up well. Only downside I can not see myself hitting every club post round and I am sure a bath would get it out...I don't know anyone that gives them a bath every round though (3-4 times a year for me). One negative I have found so far and only because I have OCD

Before:

1210794103_4.5.6dirty.jpg.4ca1fa0386bf899351ce6979de23c2e5.jpg

After:

154163960_4ironcleanupafterround.jpg.125eead602cbb65c562c4cec5eb9d949.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

So anyone that follow my initial impression. One thing I noted was the post round buildup of debris on the sole of the numbers. The numbers look great but the brush wasn't getting the stuff out well. I took a toothpick to it today and got it out, cleaned up well. Only downside I can not see myself hitting every club post round and I am sure a bath would get it out...I don't know anyone that gives them a bath every round though (3-4 times a year for me). One negative I have found so far and only because I have OCD

Before:

1210794103_4.5.6dirty.jpg.4ca1fa0386bf899351ce6979de23c2e5.jpg

After:

154163960_4ironcleanupafterround.jpg.125eead602cbb65c562c4cec5eb9d949.jpg

Just in time to get them filthy with an early morning dew round!  😎  Looks like the finish held up through some sandy fairway and tee shots last week. 👍

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Congrats to you Testers!

Look forward to the results!

Wilson D7 Irons with KBS Tour 80 Reg Flex Shafts

PING G410 Plus with ALTA CB Red 55g SR Flex Shaft

Callaway Super hybrid factory shaft with R flex

Taylormade Rocketballz 5 metal with factory Graphite Shaft reg flex

Ping Eye 2 Becu Sand & Lob wedges

Scotty Cameron Futura X7

Wilson Staff DUO

Other than the dirt build up in the numbers, it looks like you guys are seeing decent wear with the black finish on these after the first few rounds.  I was all set last year to grab a set of G700's, but saw a lot negative feedback on wear issues even after just a couple of rounds.  I love the look of these G710's, but frankly have not seen many irons with a black finish hold up well.  I'm hoping Ping has found the answer with these.

You guys are doing a great job on the reviews here.  I really appreciate the insight.  These are high on my radar this year.

A question for y'all.  I'm sure in might have been covered somewhere earlier, but did any of you get fitted for the Power Spec lofts on these.  I'm an old coot and need extra help with distance, but have no trouble getting the ball in the air--in fact hit my irons very high.  I find that with senior flex shafts it accentuates that, and am thinking the stronger lofts might mitigate it a bit.  I couldn't test out that theory when I was demoing the G700 last year because no store I could find had a Power Spec head for me to demo.

5 hours ago, kgv0622 said:

Other than the dirt build up in the numbers, it looks like you guys are seeing decent wear with the black finish on these after the first few rounds.  I was all set last year to grab a set of G700's, but saw a lot negative feedback on wear issues even after just a couple of rounds.  I love the look of these G710's, but frankly have not seen many irons with a black finish hold up well.  I'm hoping Ping has found the answer with these.

You guys are doing a great job on the reviews here.  I really appreciate the insight.  These are high on my radar this year.

A question for y'all.  I'm sure in might have been covered somewhere earlier, but did any of you get fitted for the Power Spec lofts on these.  I'm an old coot and need extra help with distance, but have no trouble getting the ball in the air--in fact hit my irons very high.  I find that with senior flex shafts it accentuates that, and am thinking the stronger lofts might mitigate it a bit.  I couldn't test out that theory when I was demoing the G700 last year because no store I could find had a Power Spec head for me to demo.

Not for me, plenty of distance don’t need the added distance. The round I have played (more to come tomorrow after my round) had plenty of spring off the club face with good distance.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

On 5/26/2020 at 11:09 AM, Berg Ryman said:

Ok, so I've played 36 holes over the past 72 hours with these irons and have some opinions, some ok, some that raise a slight red flag. Scoring wise I didn't really keep a running score, only kept notes of good swings, save for starting with a birdie on the first hole of the season for the third straight year.

The Positives

- I love the sound of these irons, as it's been said in this thread so far it has a distinct feel, almost like a crack and that's pretty true to form. They feel solid and sound solid, regardless of where you strike the ball, and that's something I can get behind.

- The finish is holding up pretty damn well, and given where I was hitting some shots that's an impressive feat. The club frames the ball well, especially the famous white line-up line on the bottom of the clubs

- My my Modus, what a nice feeling shaft. It really feels like I can be more aggressive on swings with it and it makes the irons feel wonderfully balanced and swingable.

The Negatives

- Distance so far has been lacking. Part of me wonders if this is because my swing is still in early days, but yesterday shots were coming up 5+ yards short of what I would have expected. I will put some blame of this on me because my swing is a bit of a shambles right now, but I will keep checking these numbers, especially when I get Arccos up an running on these bad boys.

- I know many of you see SGI irons as irons with training wheels, but let's be real, a bad swing = a bad result. I've adjusted to the wedges length and the short irons as well, but the longer irons will decidedly take time. I haven't struck a good 4 iron yet in multiple attempts and 5 iron is a rare beast at this point in time as well.

What Comes Next

Well, what comes next is some range sessions this week/weekend leading to one of the more interesting decisions I've made in a while. I signed up just under the wire to compete in the Local Newspaper Amateur qualifying tournament in 6 days. Yep, you read that right, a guy with a swing that isn't ideal with a bag he's pretty much played only 2 rounds with is gonna try and make the cut in a local amateur tournament after not playing in one for nearly... 8 years? What's the worst that can happen?

Nice write up!

Are you playing at Cazenovia Country Club or Timber Banks for the qualifier?  I played a practice round at Timber Banks the other day...it is in the best shape that I have ever seen it. Greens were fast AND rolling true. Good luck to you in your quest!

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

1 hour ago, joen said:

Nice write up!

Are you playing at Cazenovia Country Club or Timber Banks for the qualifier?  I played a practice round at Timber Banks the other day...it is in the best shape that I have ever seen it. Greens were fast AND rolling true. Good luck to you in your quest!

I'm at Timber Banks. I wanted to play Caz but they were on the waiting list. Good to know on the greens. Luckily I'm rolling it pretty ok right now so maybe I can steal a few strokes on the greens.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

19 hours ago, kgv0622 said:

I did NOT do the power spec lofts. These lofts are already like 4-5deg stronger than my current gamers so i get like 1.5  more clubs out of them. I used to hit a 7-iron (33.75 deg) 155yds and now i hit the new G710 7-iron (29.5deg) a good 170 yds. A lot will depend on what gamers you are coming from. I'm a very strong advocate of getting fitted so changing your shaft might help you as well. The key is the trajectory and decent angles.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

On 5/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, Lacassem said:

Not for me, plenty of distance don’t need the added distance. The round I have played (more to come tomorrow after my round) had plenty of spring off the club face with good distance.

Thanks for the feedback.  Great write-up today, man.  Loved the pics.  Happy to hear the early results you're seeing on finish durability.  We'll keep an eye on that.

10 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

I did NOT do the power spec lofts. These lofts are already like 4-5deg stronger than my current gamers so i get like 1.5  more clubs out of them. I used to hit a 7-iron (33.75 deg) 155yds and now i hit the new G710 7-iron (29.5deg) a good 170 yds. A lot will depend on what gamers you are coming from. I'm a very strong advocate of getting fitted so changing your shaft might help you as well. The key is the trajectory and decent angles.

You're  on point on getting fitted for these, and it is my plan.  I compared the regular lofts of the 710 with my current Cleveland gamers and my previous TaylorMade M2's.  The 710's are very close to the Clevelands (exact same on all but the 6-7-8 which are .5 stronger in the Pings).  The M2's are stronger than the regular 710 lofts, and the Power Spec lofts are about .5 stronger than the M2's across the set.    

Getting 2 9ers in Thursday/Friday before work (morning rounds again). Anything you guys want to see specifically. Really focusing on the wear aspect and moisture part of the club because I think that is their biggest selling point on top of the forgiveness/distant aspect.

Let me know will incorporate anything you folks want to see specifically.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Tomorrow is the tournament round for me in the morning. Gonna be interesting to see how I hold up in my first regional comp in nearly a decade and by proxy, how the irons can help me along.

Put two range sessions in the last 2 days, hit around 100 balls total with the irons. The swing thought I have is pretty simple right now. 

SEND IT

Full commitment on making these swings with speed and power instead of trying to get cutewith it. Live with the results of the full send whenever possible, your swing is decent and ingrained enough to be repeatable. 

Shota are currently flighing in a nice window with a slight fade the lower the lofts get, which is pretty much what I'd expect. I'm more in control of 5 iron, it's 4 that continues to baffle, slightly steering with a hook swing

In all, improvement, but anlong summer to go hopefully

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

On 5/31/2020 at 3:29 PM, Lacassem said:

Getting 2 9ers in Thursday/Friday before work (morning rounds again). Anything you guys want to see specifically. Really focusing on the wear aspect and moisture part of the club because I think that is their biggest selling point on top of the forgiveness/distant aspect.

Let me know will incorporate anything you folks want to see specifically.

How are they out of the rough? 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

3 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

How are they out of the rough? 

I touched on that a little in my first impression and for that my first thought was that “if there was any grab  I didn’t notice”. I am still in this camp today. For a large sole club they cut really well through the rough from what I have seen. 
hopefully I am not in the rough this week (a man can hope) but if/when I am (most likely the ladder) I will keep an eye and get some pictures of the rough with some video.

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I touched on that a little in my first impression and for that my first thought was that “if there was any grab  I didn’t notice”. I am still in this camp today. For a large sole club they cut really well through the rough from what I have seen. 
hopefully I am not in the rough this week (a man can hope) but if/when I am (most likely the ladder) I will keep an eye and get some pictures of the rough with some video.

The rough at Highfields was pretty thick that day too. I’ll be happy to root for one of your tee shots to go into the rough “so I can get your recovery shot on video for the thread”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Appreciate it. That's the thing with MGS review threads - they get so long and detailed you tend to forget or miss things from earlier on 😆

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

8 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Appreciate it. That's the thing with MGS review threads - they get so long and detailed you tend to forget or miss things from earlier on 😆

Ask away my friend! This is stuff I would forget to go over again so I am glad you asked!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

So, I played in the tournament qualifier yesterday and well, let's not bury the lede, I played like trash. I shot 92, 52-40. The 52 on the front was tied for the worst score on the front side, the second nine was top third of the field. Cut score was 81 (+9), medalist was 69 (-3). So, what went wrong really on the front nine had nothing to do with the irons, it was a driver issue. I just didn't have it with the big stick yesterday and that hurt me on the way to 2 balls in lateral hazards and one ob. I did hit a wedge into the water but that was more an issue of a random gust from the gods that cost me, Tin Cup style.

Yesterday taught me a few things. One, with these irons I need to step on them to get the most out of them from a performance standpoint for me. I also need to take a look at hand position in the swing. From going to the old set-up of One Length where everything is consistent, maybe I need to go back to my older style of swinging irons that I had in high school where I would get my hands ahead of the ball as the clubs got higher in loft instead of keeping things static.

Another thing I learned, I sure can play with these long irons. I'd go as far as to say my 4 iron yesterday was a great club to have for bail out shots when I got myself in tough spots. But, I will take that positive with a negative. I'm struggling to get through the shot with these irons. What I mean by that as that I'm rarely taking a divot and that's not good. Sure, it's nice on the more sweep type clubs, but on shots where I should be taking a divot I'm just not getting down through the ball right now. Where this is playing to my advantage is on par 3's. I'm striking it clean of tees and hit some great shots yesterday on par 3s, including one to around 5 feet that I lipped hard on for what would have been the day's only birdie.

Last note, because it happened a bit yesterday, another comment on the finish. I know if you watched Rick Shiels' video on these he hit 10 shots out of a bunker with the 8 iron and then remarked on how the finish did or didn't hold up. Well, no duh. You hit any club out of the sand it's gonna take a touch of damage. I hit 3 or 4 shots out of fairway bunkers yesterday with the g710 and they took a small blight, but nothing I could say would be out of the ordinary. Sure, a bit more visible on a black face, but nothing I would say disqualifying.

Now, I know if you've read this far you're wondering... Berg, what about the data from Arccos, what about the pictures and videos and what not. Well, let's answer the second question first. Right now I have not seen my girlfriend in person since March 15, and for those of you who know my other reviews, Monica is the photo genius that makes me look good and solid. I will hopefully have those in hand for you by the time the final review is due on this, which is... JULY 19

But to answer your first question... a little box showed up today.

ACyjUc9m.jpg

Looks like it's time to join the #datacratic revolution.

SIK Golf Flo-C

Has an unplanned visit to the range today. They opened yesterday (thank you @GolfSpy Stroker for the heads up). Great range day and was able to work on some distances also have some comparison pictures with my new set.

First negative with these clubs today and @Berg Ryman already hit on it with his post today. Clubs are starting to show wear. Of note my 4 iron. Finish is getting scratched which on all clubs is totally normal but shows really bad on the black finish. Any pebble or slight hard service is dinging them up (see below the scrapes on the sole)

9EB2ADB3-FCA4-4DDE-85E3-2E84C8062B5D.jpeg.26b53275bbc5d4170f7a1715e8ce143b.jpeg

also to note my 8 irons flew the same distance roughly (160) with the 790s being slightly less height but a full degree of loft difference which speaks to the insert on the 790s (34 for the 710s and 35 for the 790s)

Lastly now that I can compare club size the 710s really see large and in charge:

22576658-85F8-4D33-BA60-EB402222B261.jpeg.5affa9045a33f42e0a480728dbe20f71.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Has an unplanned visit to the range today. They opened yesterday (thank you [mention=64519]GolfSpy Stroker[/mention] for the heads up). Great range day and was able to work on some distances also have some comparison pictures with my new set.
First negative with these clubs today and [mention=55883]Berg Ryman[/mention] already hit on it with his post today. Clubs are starting to show wear. Of note my 4 iron. Finish is getting scratched which on all clubs is totally normal but shows really bad on the black finish. Any pebble or slight hard service is dinging them up (see below the scrapes on the sole)
9EB2ADB3-FCA4-4DDE-85E3-2E84C8062B5D.jpeg.26b53275bbc5d4170f7a1715e8ce143b.jpeg
also to note my 8 irons flew the same distance roughly (160) with the 790s being slightly less height but a full degree of loft difference which speaks to the insert on the 790s (34 for the 710s and 35 for the 790s)

Lastly now that I can compare club size the 710s really see large and in charge:
22576658-85F8-4D33-BA60-EB402222B261.jpeg.5affa9045a33f42e0a480728dbe20f71.jpeg

That’s quite a difference in size! I wasn’t expecting that 710s to be that large in comparison, or maybe the 790s are smaller than I was expecting. Maybe a bit of both?

Did you notice any difference in left/right tendencies?

Cool news from Arccos I got a couple of hours ago. They're extending our trial memberships with Arccos caddie so he get a whole year for free! Really awesome on their part.

SIK Golf Flo-C

12 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

That’s quite a difference in size! I wasn’t expecting that 710s to be that large in comparison, or maybe the 790s are smaller than I was expecting. Maybe a bit of both?

Did you notice any difference in left/right tendencies?

Tough to tell yet I only brought the 8iron on the 790s (they deserve to see grass first lol) and I hit 10 balls with it and had 0 mishits (totally jinxing myself here) and the ball was as straight of a flight path as the 710s and I am thinking the shaft has a lot to do with this and my swing work over the winter

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Officially Arccos has been set up. Got all the additional sensors for my clubs and had to order the superstroke adapter. But we are now good to go and should have some official yardage data soon

3013C1E6-96A7-4561-BECD-BADEA79A5FCC.jpeg

0952F3A6-D31A-428A-BBB6-75094D19A2BF.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

7 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Officially Arccos has been set up. Got all the additional sensors for my clubs and had to order the superstroke adapter. But we are now good to go and should have some official yardage data soon

3013C1E6-96A7-4561-BECD-BADEA79A5FCC.jpeg

0952F3A6-D31A-428A-BBB6-75094D19A2BF.jpeg

Looks like someone in the background is also living their best life. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

8 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Looks like someone in the background is also living their best life. 

The other one was in the AC upstairs, dogs are spoiled as hell 😂

DE6EFE66-B167-4E99-ADB9-F79FDCCC01DC.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3013C1E6-96A7-4561-BECD-BADEA79A5FCC.jpeg.0eb10e7175a27e531675bec8cfaff602.jpeg
0952F3A6-D31A-428A-BBB6-75094D19A2BF.jpeg.ab8bfe4b3c917a633fcb0707557de694.jpeg

Your Pups not particularly interested
Nice looking pup

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2