TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 MGS Most Wanted Driver Results

null

3 hours ago, casey_0507 said:

Speedzone Extreme is a new model line this year for Cobra. Speedzone would be the successor to F9. 

Thanks, but was familiar with that. That's why I say "the 2020 model", however having not hit it I was only speaking to the original speedzone as this one isn't an overhaul from that model.

Heard some really good things about Srixon drivers the past few years, how has yours been treating you?

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

48 minutes ago, juspoole said:

Thanks, but was familiar with that. That's why I say "the 2020 model", however having not hit it I was only speaking to the original speedzone as this one isn't an overhaul from that model.

Heard some really good things about Srixon drivers the past few years, how has yours been treating you?

I think you are still confusing models. Last year was one driver, F9 Speedback. This year is two models, Speedzone and Speedzone Extreme. 

F9 Speedback --> Speedzone

Speedzone Extreme is a new offering and the one that was named most forgiving. 

I still love my Z565 although I'm considering searching for a new driver this year. I've got both the Speedzone and Sim 8*.  Just sold the Sim as I needed to turn the loft up and I couldn't keep off the left side of the course.  Gonna give the Speedzone a run as the few times I hit it it seemed to miss right (fade) which I prefer. 

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58

On 4/11/2020 at 4:42 PM, Sluggo42 said:

Those are some odd gaps from 150 down you got going on there...🧐

Right? As I’ve improved/ bought new clubs it’s gotten worse...

turns out my AP3 set (4-PI) is 2 degrees stronger than my old set, creating a super awkward 20 yard gap between my pitching wedge and my 50 degree: I’m gonna get a 48 degree sm8 and ditch the 50 I think ...

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

40 minutes ago, Micah T said:

Right? As I’ve improved/ bought new clubs it’s gotten worse...

turns out my AP3 set (4-PI) is 2 degrees stronger than my old set, creating a super awkward 20 yard gap between my pitching wedge and my 50 degree: I’m gonna get a 48 degree sm8 and ditch the 50 I think ...

... I went thru the loft conundrum several years ago and went from 48-54-60* with my wedges to 46-52-58*. After getting comfortable with the new lofts I found I liked the set up better than the old set up, mostly because I found my 58* more versatile than my 60*. I hope you find the same!  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

19 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I went thru the loft conundrum several years ago and went from 48-54-60* with my wedges to 46-52-58*. After getting comfortable with the new lofts I found I liked the set up better than the old set up, mostly because I found my 58* more versatile than my 60*. I hope you find the same!  

I’ve been a 5 wedge convert for a full season now (PI, 50, 52, 56, 60) and I don’t think I’ll go back:  But now I have a gap between my Driver (285) and my 3 iron (235) that makes me think eventually I’ll have to give up a wedge for a 2 iron or a 3 wood...

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

45 minutes ago, chisag said:

...  OK, if you hit a 3 iron 235 then 98% of us don't care about your problems. In fact we hope your wedges cause a gapping issue!  🤣

Lol one of the benefits of living way above sea level, my friend!

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

I'd really like to see the rest of the data and more information about how the strokes gained and other metrics are calculated. It says that "smash efficiency" is heavily weighted in determining the most forgiving club but that metric isn't included in the data nor is any forgiveness ranking provided at all other than the top of the article that tells you the "best" in each category.  

Likewise, I'm not sure how a single formula can be applied across all different driver categories that have different performance expectations. I feel like there should be 3 "strokes gained" categories. One for standard drivers(410+, Mavric, Sim Max, etc), one for low spin drivers (410 LST, Mavrik Sub Zero, etc) and another for draw biased drivers (410 SFT, Sim Max D, etc). All drivers should still be ranked in all categories, but it would provide you with a better idea of how each driver is performing it's intended task.

For example, the ping 410 SFT is called out for how well it does it's intended job, but yet scored 3rd from last in strokes gained. That seems wrong to me. My guess it that it was very consistently putting drives left of center (2nd smallest shot area in test) and seems to have been penalized for that. Likewise, the Sim Max D has the same intended purpose, has a shot area that is well over 50% larger than the ping but somehow managed to have the 3rd best strokes gained. Based on other reviews I've read of the Max D, it seems to be one of the least draw biased "draw category" drivers you can buy. That is important for someone who is fighting a slice to know and this data seems to tell imply the exact opposite of the truth. The reality is that the Max D is probably a great choice for someone who already  has a straight ball flight and is looking for good distance and consistency, and probably should be one of the last choices for someone who really needs slice correction.

Edit: Also, are the backspin numbers really backspin? Or are they total spin because some of the highest spinning drivers also seem to be either draw biased or slow swing speed clubs. If it's total spin, I would expect that number to be higher since the draw biased clubs are going to put sidespin onto the ball increasing the spin number on purpose. And in the case of low swing speed clubs, they are also deliberately adding backspin since that is what those players need to maximize their distance so again this is intentional. 

Edited by ChitownM2

...  OK, if you hit a 3 iron 235 then 98% of us don't care about your problems. In fact we hope your wedges cause a gapping issue!  

While I currently have the same wedge set up as [mention]Micha T [/mention] ... he lost all relatability to me after he said “hit my 3-iron”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 4/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Micah T said:

I bought a Ping G410 plus 2 weeks ago after hitting it and all the other new drivers(Titleist, Taylormade, Cobra, Calloway) and it was longest, least spinny, and highest launching: so with it also being $100 less than the others I tested, I was happy to buy it. 
After 5 rounds:

Fairways hit: up to 7.7 from 5.7

Penalties from hitting driver OB: 

down to .5 per round from 2 

GIR: up 2.5% (43.5 - 39.9)

avg Old drive(GBB epic 10.5) 274 yards

avg New drive : 284 yards

I am thinking of buying either the 400 or 410. I have also been looking into upgrading the shaft I use. What kind of shaft did you put in the 410 and do you have a preference?

These statistical gains are staggering and very impressive!

Just now, 5footslider107 said:

I am thinking of buying either the 400 or 410. I have also been looking into upgrading the shaft I use. What kind of shaft did you put in the 410 and do you have a preference?

These statistical gains are staggering and very impressive!

I got the even flow 6.0 stiff: there’s 2 stock shaft options, I hit them both and went with the even flow 6 because it completely eliminated my left miss/hook.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

On 4/17/2020 at 4:48 PM, Micah T said:

I got the even flow 6.0 stiff: there’s 2 stock shaft options, I hit them both and went with the even flow 6 because it completely eliminated my left miss/hook.

Recently I've been motivated to upgrade my shaft and spend the extra money on something I really like but my wallet doesn't appreciate wasted investments. Have you tried an aftermarket shaft upgrade?

Perhaps someone can help me understand MGS's Strokes Gained results for the 2020 Most Wanted Drivers.  I would assumed the Strokes Gained calculation for Drivers would have measured each driver compared to the average within the test of 37 different drivers for length and location of each shot.  But after reviewing the SG results, only seven drivers had positive Strokes Gained results, three had average (no gain or loss of strokes) and twenty-seven negative or lost strokes to the average driver.  Those lost strokes' drivers had a cumulative negative stroke total of -0.799 while the positive strokes' gained drivers only totaled +0.102.  Shouldn't the Strokes Gained total for the entire test sum to 0.00?  In other words, the driver results were skewed to performing less than average which how can that be if you are measuring each to average?  Shouldn't the sum of all the SGs from this test universe yield zero?  Are the results this way because MGS's database has results from prior years, in which case these newer models underperformed compared to their predecessors (and what would that say about the OEMs)?  Or is there some other factors at play here?

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Tour Length Driver, 9.0*, Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 S

:ping-small:   G30 3W, 14.5*, Project X EvenFlow 6.0 S,  75G

:callaway-small:  Rogue 2 & 4 Hybrids, Aldila Synergy 60HY S

:cobra-small:  King Speedzone 5 - GW, Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 105 S

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 54*

:ping-small:   Glide 3.0 Eye 2, 60*

Axis 1 - Joey - C

:bridgestone-small:  Reactiv Tour B X

3 hours ago, 5footslider107 said:

Recently I've been motivated to upgrade my shaft and spend the extra money on something I really like but my wallet doesn't appreciate wasted investments. Have you tried an aftermarket shaft upgrade?

For my new driver, no. And my experience is that they can cost almost as much as a new driver. I did manage to get a demo Callaway rouge stuff shaft for my old GBB epic and it was a huge improvement over the regular flex shaft I was gaming before.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

17 hours ago, Micah T said:

For my new driver, no. And my experience is that they can cost almost as much as a new driver. I did manage to get a demo Callaway rouge stuff shaft for my old GBB epic and it was a huge improvement over the regular flex shaft I was gaming before.

I know if I go to a professional fitting they will want to add an exotic shaft and I just don't want them to convince me to spend an extra $200 on something that might shave a stroke. 

I know if I go to a professional fitting they will want to add an exotic shaft and I just don't want them to convince me to spend an extra $200 on something that might shave a stroke. 
Usually fitters well help find what fits best for you most companies had a decent set of no upcharge shafts. If your clear with your fitter they usually will just test those for you.
Also some may thing $200 is worth that stroke a round is all depends on your mindset.

Using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

3 hours ago, 5footslider107 said:

Well you should be able to compare the aftermarket shafts with the stock ones: only you can decide what you like/are willing to pay for. If 200 rpms less of backspin/ 10 yards more carry/ less side spin isn’t  worth $200 for you, you’ll have the data to make that decision.

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

On 4/12/2020 at 4:46 PM, juspoole said:

Interesting that the Z785 is a couple of seasons old now, and still places 5th in terms of strokes gained, ball speed, and total distance. It makes sense, but if I'm reading the results correctly it also appears to perform well in @jwlong410's analysis. I may be biased, but it's a totally underrated club.

It may not be relevant, but I'm wondering if any of the differences in the MGS results are statistically significant?

Callaway Epic Speed + Mitsubishi MMT

TaylorMade SIM Titanium + Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

Titleist U510 20* + Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic

Mizuno 919 Forged + Paderson Kinetixx TS-I

Cleveland CBX2 54*, Vokey SM8 58*

TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

Pro V1

Perhaps someone can help me understand MGS's Strokes Gained results for the 2020 Most Wanted Drivers.  I would assumed the Strokes Gained calculation for Drivers would have measured each driver compared to the average within the test of 37 different drivers for length and location of each shot.  But after reviewing the SG results, only seven drivers had positive Strokes Gained results, three had average (no gain or loss of strokes) and twenty-seven negative or lost strokes to the average driver.  Those lost strokes' drivers had a cumulative negative stroke total of -0.799 while the positive strokes' gained drivers only totaled +0.102.  Shouldn't the Strokes Gained total for the entire test sum to 0.00?  In other words, the driver results were skewed to performing less than average which how can that be if you are measuring each to average?  Shouldn't the sum of all the SGs from this test universe yield zero?  Are the results this way because MGS's database has results from prior years, in which case these newer models underperformed compared to their predecessors (and what would that say about the OEMs)?  Or is there some other factors at play here?

I just read the article and it states that strokes gained is calculated for each driver independently and isn’t a comparison against other drivers in the test.

The test results are only for the current year. They don’t mix in prior year results. There is a plan to test previous winners against this years, but due to restrictions any testing not involving staff has been postponed.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 4/19/2020 at 5:43 PM, Micah T said:

Well you should be able to compare the aftermarket shafts with the stock ones: only you can decide what you like/are willing to pay for. If 200 rpms less of backspin/ 10 yards more carry/ less side spin isn’t  worth $200 for you, you’ll have the data to make that decision.

true true, maybe I'll use my stimulus package as an excuse to upgrade lol

On 4/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, cnosil said:

I just read the article and it states that strokes gained is calculated for each driver independently and isn’t a comparison against other drivers in the test.

The test results are only for the current year. They don’t mix in prior year results. There is a plan to test previous winners against this years, but due to restrictions any testing not involving staff has been postponed.

As I posted above (#128), I still don't fully understand how they calculated strokes gained. It seems to me, they looked at whether or not that particular driver would help out the group of testers as a whole rather than the specific targeted group for that club. Based on the results, my guess is the test included people of all abilities, but was probably dominated in quantity by mid to low handicappers with high swing speeds, thus you end up with a low launch, low spin G410 LST "winning". Had the testing been done with a bunch of 15-25 handicappers with moderate swing speeds and a slice, the G410 SFT might have "won" instead of ending up close to last in strokes gained. 

Edited by ChitownM2

As I posted above (#128), I still don't fully understand how they calculated strokes gained. It seems to me, they looked at whether or not that particular driver would help out the group of testers as a whole rather than the specific targeted group for that club. Based on the results, my guess is the test included people of all abilities, but was probably dominated in quantity by mid to low handicappers with high swing speeds, thus you end up with a low launch, low spin G410 LST "winning". Had the testing been done with a bunch of 15-25 handicappers with moderate swing speeds and a slice, the G410 SFT might have "won" instead of ending up close to last in strokes gained. 

I don’t have the exact way it is calculated but It is the basic strokes gained formula that applies to all golfers.

Yes the initial results are for the pool as a whole and is based on the driver that works best for the largest percentage of members of the test pool

The tester pool is pretty diverse and I would say probably more weighted toward the older slower swinging group with low to mid teen handicaps. The younger guys are at work all day.

MGS also breaks down the driver results by swing speed but they haven’t release those numbers yet.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I don’t have the exact way it is calculated but It is the basic strokes gained formula that applies to all golfers.

Yes the initial results are for the pool as a whole and is based on the driver that works best for the largest percentage of members of the test pool

The tester pool is pretty diverse and I would say probably more weighted toward the older slower swinging group with low to mid teen handicaps. The younger guys are at work all day.

MGS also breaks down the driver results by swing speed but they haven’t release those numbers yet.

Very much looking forward to those when they’re released. It surprised me last year to see how the results change for different groups.

I’m also looking forward to the CG labs report because I’m a bit of a nerd and enjoy looking at that data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 11:20 AM, Camille Bissarro said:

Interesting that the Z785 is a couple of seasons old now, and still places 5th in terms of strokes gained, ball speed, and total distance. It makes sense, but if I'm reading the results correctly it also appears to perform well in @jwlong410's analysis. I may be biased, but it's a totally underrated club.

It may not be relevant, but I'm wondering if any of the differences in the MGS results are statistically significant?

Glad someone got value out of it 😄

:titelist-small: TSi3 @ 9° w/ Tensei AV White 65         :titelist-small: TSi2 5W @ 14.5° w/ Tensei AV White 75

:taylormade-small: P790 4-7, P760 8-PW w/ Project X 6.0          :vokey-small: 50°, 56°, 60°

:scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport Mid-Slant          :titelist-small: Hybrid 14 Stand Bag          :titelist-small: ProV1

For those that tried the Ben Hogan GS53 Is it not the longest, straightest and most forgiving driver you’ve hit. Definitely has been for me and I’m a 16 handicap hitting it 300 plus. 

Mixed bag for me:

GS53 9’ Ben Hogan driver

Taylor Made 3 wood 
Dunlop 2 iron

Titleist DCI Oversized irons PW - 3 
Taylor Made 55’ Wedge, Callaway 51’ Wedge

Cleveland Frontline putter

usually play Taylor Made balls

• 2 months later...

I was under the impression that "Low Spin" Drivers were meant for better players (who typically have higher swing speeds) so I was surprised to see the Ping G410 LST as the runner up in the slow swing speed category. Similarly the Callaway Mavrik Subs (Max and Zero) were ranked in the top 5 and significantly outperformed the regular Callaway Mavrik at slow swing speeds.

Do I have the wrong understanding of who "Low Spin" drivers are for? Don't a lot of tour players use those models? What am I missing about the benefit/goal of the low spin technology?

*Equipment Free Agent*

:callaway-small:    Rogue 10.5° - Aldila Synergy 50 Stiff

:callaway-small:    Rogue 17° 4 wood - Aldila Synergy 60 Stiff

:ping-small:   G25 20° Hybrid - TFC 189 R-Flex

:mizuno-small:    JPX 900 Hot Metal 5-PW - KBS Tour C-Taper Lite Steel

:cleveland-small:    RTX-4 50°, 54°, 58° - 9° Bounce - Dynamic Gold S400

:taylormade-small:   TP Z Milled 56° SW - 12° Bounce - KBS Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:   TP Black Copper Collection Ardmore 3 - Super Stroke Pistol GT Tour 1.0 Putter Grip - Jumbo

:titelist-small:  TOUR SOFT or Pro V1X

GARMIN - APPROACH S60 GPS WATCH

22 minutes ago, BLW15 said:

I was under the impression that "Low Spin" Drivers were meant for better players (who typically have higher swing speeds) so I was surprised to see the Ping G410 LST as the runner up in the slow swing speed category. Similarly the Callaway Mavrik Subs (Max and Zero) were ranked in the top 5 and significantly outperformed the regular Callaway Mavrik at slow swing speeds.

Do I have the wrong understanding of who "Low Spin" drivers are for? Don't a lot of tour players use those models? What am I missing about the benefit/goal of the low spin technology?

You're not wrong, just disconnect your association of high swing speeds with high spin.  

Higher spin is a product of angle of attack / approach.  Yes, there are many players with a higher swing speed who have a steeper angle of attack into contact that will put a lot of spin on the ball.  There are also golfers with slower speeds who get steep into the ball prior to and through impact.  It makes sense that it would be just for higher swing speeds but this club certainly benefits those who aren't ripping bombs.

For fun, take a look at DJ and Lee Westwood.  These two have very flat angles of attack and need more loft to help with getting the ball up in the air.  Very high swing speeds but no need for a low-spin option.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I forked out $500 for a Mitsubishi Tensei ck Pro white 60 TX shaft that I’m still waiting on to arrive...

If I ever get the damn thing (fitting was 6/6) I’ll post a full report after 20 rounds or so with it. Hard not to feel like I set $500 on fire since it’s been so long.
I should probably post about how it forced me to learn to hit my 3 wood and now I love it...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9