Wedge Vokey SM7 52 & 58

Putter Cameron Brad Faxon Model

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers! Go here to see the official review:     Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons What better way to get our minds off of all the tro

Oh @Golfspy_CG2 you were not kidding about good news! Good luck to all of those who apply! These are some seriously sweet clubs.

Alan Maryland No official Handicap, Scores in the high 70’s. Current Irons PING Blueprints, if I am picked for the T100S test, I will offer the Blueprints up for a Forum Member, but there are a fe

Posted Images

Giulio

Brooklyn, ny

Pxg 0211, stiff, mitsubishi MMT

T 100S

:ping-small: G400 9.0 Alta CB 55g stiff

:ping-small: G400 3W Alta CB 65g stiff

:Sub70: Fairway Pro 5W Ust Mamiya V2 black stiff

:Sub70: 839X 4h Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: 639cb 5-PW Kbs TGI80

:Sub70: Forged Wedge  50.7 Kbs TGI80

:callaway-small: MD4 56.8, 60.12

PXG Bat Attack

:Snell: MTB-X

- Eric 

- Batavia, OH

- Titleist AP3

- T200 (I already have the T100-S on preorder to replace my AP3s. Ordered them last week.)

- Josh

- Fort Wayne, IN

- Ping G30

- T-200 please

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Stuart

San Diego, California

Taylormade P7TW with 
Project X 6.5
T-100s

Hi, I would like to be selected to test and review the Titleist T-100s players irons to help me transition away from the traditional blades that I am accustomed to playing. When I first started playing 5 years ago I began with a set of old Callaway great big bertha cavity backs that you can find a Costco. After playing those for a few months and rapidly progressing, I switched to my dads old set of King Cobra ProMB blades with Project X 6.5 shafts in them. I have a high swing speed and when I made the transition the stiff shaft felt awkward at first but the ball flight was 100x better then the regular flex of the Callways. So after playing with the cobras 5 days a week for the last few years, I really wore them out and decided to buy some new clubs. Last year I decided to revamp my entire bag and bought my first ever set of brand new clubs. For my irons, I opted to splurge on a set of P7TW's and really do love them. The only thing is that like all other blades is that the slightest miss hit will cause the ball to deviate drastically. So the forgiveness of these irons are not exactly the best. But the feel is nothing that you could ever describe. So in testing then Titleist T-100s, I hope that they can be of similar look and feel to the typical blades but also give the added forgiveness on slightly off center strikes. I do know that the T-100s stands for strong lofted, but if I get to review the clubs they will be identical to my current P7TW's lofts as i have had them bent strong. Thanks for reading and hopefully I'll get picked. Cheers.

M5 7.5Deg UST Proforce V2 tipped 1" strong 70g X

M5 Rocket 3 14deg UST Proforce V2  70g X

GaparLo 2 17deg KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X

4-iron Titleist T-MB Project X 6.5

5-Pw Taylormade P7TW Project X 6.5

52 Slate Blue Vokey SM7 Project X 6.5

56 Jet Black Vokey SM7 Project X 6.0

60 HiToe Mill Grind Project X 6.0

• GolfSpy Stroker changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic