Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each

Our Sponsors

Eric

Atlanta

9 Hdcp

Ping i5 (7 thru PW), Taylor Made M2 7i, and Mizuno MP62 5i (my fav)

I'd prefer to test the T100 - I was (until recently) nervous about serious "tour level" irons and blades...hearing they're "impossible to hit" - then I bought my MP62 on eBay...and was instantly in love.  So crisp and rewarding, reliable and well-made. I was pissed I waited so long to do what I always do, which is ignore people's bro-advice.

Would love to be part of the vanguard of T100 strikers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers! Go here to see the official review:     Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons What better way to get our minds off of all the tro

Oh @Golfspy_CG2 you were not kidding about good news! Good luck to all of those who apply! These are some seriously sweet clubs.

Alan Maryland No official Handicap, Scores in the high 70’s. Current Irons PING Blueprints, if I am picked for the T100S test, I will offer the Blueprints up for a Forum Member, but there are a fe

Posted Images

Brad 

Sydney, New South Wales 

Mizuno MP20 HMB 

T-100S 

Now I know I already don’t fit the criteria being outside of the US, but I’m offering you an opportunity at MyGolfSpy to break into a new market. Australia is filled with avid golfers and beautiful courses but a lot of the good work you guys do, goes unnoticed here. I’m not expecting to be selected but I’d rather just hope someone reads this and gives some thought to sending test equipment to Australia. There could be a lot of different factors that can offer some unique insight into any golfing equipment to provide a larger sample size for reviewing equipment.

Edited by Bmac136
On 3/25/2020 at 12:02 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons

What better way to get our minds off of all the troubles in the world these days than a good iron testing.

Well at MyGolfSpy, we don’t do good, we do MIND BLOWING--You Can Not Be Serious testings!!  And that’s what we have here!

When Titleist introduced its new T Series irons last fall, it included pretty much everything you’d expect from Titleist, all neatly arranged—T100, T200 and T300.  The T100 fit the accomplished amateur and many tour pros, while T200 and T300 were designed for the distance and game improvement segments respectively. 

Now this spring comes the T100-S, and you can read the excellent First Look by our own Tony Covey here: Titleist launches T100-S.

Titleist in the first ever Forum Testing opportunity that I can recall, is going to provide our members a chance to put these beautiful and now longer players irons to the test. 

Titleist_T100-S.jpg

But wait there’s more: Titleist doesn’t just dip its toes in the water, it goes off the high dive!

It realizes most everyday forum golfers aren’t cut out for such a player’s club. So, it’s widening the testing field to include the T-200 iron as well!  

That's right two models, two testers each.  So read the instructions closely, as not following them exactly could cost you an opportunity to be a tester.

Titlesit_T200_Irons.JPG

How to Apply

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member

2. Provide us with the information requested below.

3. Be honest on your selection of desired test iron and handicap, it doesn't do  anybody any good to have a 36 handicap testing an iron designed for tour players and single digit handicaps. 

- Your First Name
- City/Sate
- Your Handicap
- Current Iron Model In Play

- Desired Model to test- You Must Choose ONE-saying something like "either one" will get you disqualified. 

Lastly but just as importantly

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying..

Per the manufactures request: this review opportunity is open to  golfers who resides in the US. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Brad

Roseville CA

Index 14.9

Ping I500 graphite regular

Would like to try the T200.

Spencer Jackson

Lake Worth, Florida

Handicap: 6

Callaway Apex Forged, Elevate Tour VSS S Flex Shafts

Would like to test the T200

( I am a 15 yr old Junior, 105 swing speed)

Eric
Alpena, Mi
+1.6
Ping i210

T100S

Ping G400 LST 10* - Rogue silver 110

Callaway Rogue 15* - Even Flow Blue

Callaway Apex 18* & 23*  Kuro Kage

Ping i500 (reg spec) Steelfiber 110CW

Ping i210 6-UW Steelfiber 110CW

Ping Glide 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold X100 SoftStepped

Ping Nome TR

Mark C.

Williamsburg, Va.

18 - not official

I currently us Affinity irons, been using the same clubs for the past 7+ years

I'd love to test the T200

Good Luck to everyone, I'm in Canada so I guess we are out.

I can only assume Titleist hates Canadians ;)

I look forward to seeing the results.

Cheers, stay safe.

• Like 1

Kyle

Hopkinton, MA

Titleist ZB 2-Pw

T-100s

I hit the ball high and looking for a lower trajectory and thought about testing these this spring.  Would love to compare them on my Mevo+ at home

Edited by Kpm

Jacob
- Beaverfalls Pennsylvania 

- Titleist DTRs 
- Desired Model to test- Titleist T -200s

I got to test about 10 hits at local facility  and absolutely loved the feel and performance. I'm a high handicapper but would love to test and review these irons unbiasedly.

• GolfSpy Stroker changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic