Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each

Our Sponsors

- Marty
- Norman, OK
- 11.3 and dropping daily (took 12 year off from golf and now trying to work my way back down to my previous 3.8)
- Mizuno MX-200 5-GW, SW Cleveland RTX-4 10/56 degree - all 2 degrees upright, +1"

- T200 - just like everyone else I just wish I had the skill to pull off T100S, and I'm not sure I ever will even if I get back to my 3.8, but if I do they will be on my radar as quickly as the Mizuno MP20s.  I will state a caveat, I'm a tall hacker (6'5") so if selected I will need them 2 degrees upright or able to have them bent to 2 degrees upright.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers! Go here to see the official review:     Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons What better way to get our minds off of all the tro

Oh @Golfspy_CG2 you were not kidding about good news! Good luck to all of those who apply! These are some seriously sweet clubs.

Alan Maryland No official Handicap, Scores in the high 70’s. Current Irons PING Blueprints, if I am picked for the T100S test, I will offer the Blueprints up for a Forum Member, but there are a fe

Posted Images

- Hayes

- Papillion, Nebraska

- Mizuno JPX 919 Forged, Project X 6.0, 1 degree upright and 1/4" short

- T100-S please!

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrid::tour-edge:CBX 119 3H, 18, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM7 54 S Grind, 58 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B 

:SuperSpeed:

Tested the Honma TR20 460 driver

Hi,  I am good golfer 25.  My name is Roger and I am from Southwestern Pennsylvania.   I am an avid golfer.  I golf in the winter with a cart cover and a heater.  My handicap is somewhere between 9-12.  I can carry my 7 iron 165 -175 yards depending on the conditions.  I worked in a golf department prior to the viral epidemic and would love to try the t200s with a stiff shaft and oversize grip.  Currently I am playing  Titleist 718 AP 1s.  I don't feel like I am good enough to play the t100s. By the way I am right handed.  I read my golf spy all the time and quote some of its findings  at work.

Thanks for your consideration.

Robert
- Columbus, OH
- Srixon 745. 3-P. DGTI X100

- T100

would absolutely love this opportunity to provided a year long detailed review! I can also use my GC2 to provide real data to readers 

MS1DFyg.jpg

- Mark
- Albuquerque, NM
- Callaway Apex-16 Pro, Rifle 6.0

- T100

I have come close to selecting, but have never gamed Titleist irons. Haigs, Staffs, Mizunos and Apex have been my gamers over a fifty year stretch. Each set meticulously fitted and occasionally reshafted.  I would very much enjoy the opportunity to methodically test, record and share my thoughts and experiences with these irons. I have regular access to launch monitors.

:taylormade-small: 

M1 9° [Graphite Design Tour AD BB Blue Bullet]

M6 14° [Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7x Orange] 

GAPR-LO 2 or GAPR-LO 3 [KBS Hybrid 80g S]

:callaway-small: 

Apex-16 Pro - 4 (24°) to 9 (44°)  [Rifle Project X 6.0]

:cleveland-small: :titelist-small: :wilson_staff_small:  :taylormade-small: :ping-small:  :odyssey-small: 

Various wedges & putters

Ball: :bridgestone-small:

First Name:  Rich
- City/Sate:  Georgetown, TX
- Your Handicap:  5, but have been as low as +2
- Current Iron Model In Play:  Ping S59, 1/2” over, 3* upright.

- Desired Model to test- T100S, I am ready to upgrade my bag, and have been considering a mix of U500, T100, and 620 MB.  My old faithful when I was in my prime were Mizuno MP14.  I’m recommitted to my game and ready to move back to a forged players, but I’m 51 now and might need to consider a distance iron. 

Edited by Gigem68

Larry Arlington heights illinois   7 handicap

Ping G400 driver

Callaway Rogue 3 wood 

ping i200 irons - project x steel

Cleveland RTX - 3 wedges

Scotty Cameron Newport select 3

Edited by zman65
Added wedges
  • GolfSpy Stroker changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic