Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers! Go here to see the official review:     Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons What better way to get our minds off of all the tro

Oh @Golfspy_CG2 you were not kidding about good news! Good luck to all of those who apply! These are some seriously sweet clubs.

Alan Maryland No official Handicap, Scores in the high 70’s. Current Irons PING Blueprints, if I am picked for the T100S test, I will offer the Blueprints up for a Forum Member, but there are a fe

Posted Images

David

McKinney, TX

Callaway Rogue Pro

T200

Driver: EPIC Flash

3 Wood: EPIC FLASH

Hybrid: ROGUE 18*

Irons: Rogue Pro 5-PW

Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 52* and 56*

Putter: Ping Answer

Ball: Snell MTB-X

Pat

Washington, DC

Currently a 12 handicap (fluctuate between 9-13)

Cobra Gravity Back

T-100

Finally looking for an upgraded iron this year and I think the T-100 would be a good fit and already planned on getting fit for them.  I am a pretty good iron player despite the use of old unforgiving irons. I think I would be a good tester because I have not changed irons in a very long time and look for very specific things before changing and will be very thorough in the process and I am communications professional so will be able to write about the process.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Nicholas
- Ogden, UT
- 2018 Taylormade P790s 5-PW (Dynamic Gold S300)

- T200. Interested to see if the tungsten placement/weighting does in-fact improve ball flight and shot dispersion with hits that are not dead center on the face. 

- Michael
- Albuquerque/New Mexico
- PING G 2016

- T200

I've been looking into these vs Mizuno, this would be a great opportunity, thank you.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

On 3/25/2020 at 3:02 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons

What better way to get our minds off of all the troubles in the world these days than a good iron testing.

Well at MyGolfSpy, we don’t do good, we do MIND BLOWING--You Can Not Be Serious testings!!  And that’s what we have here!

When Titleist introduced its new T Series irons last fall, it included pretty much everything you’d expect from Titleist, all neatly arranged—T100, T200 and T300.  The T100 fit the accomplished amateur and many tour pros, while T200 and T300 were designed for the distance and game improvement segments respectively. 

Now this spring comes the T100-S, and you can read the excellent First Look by our own Tony Covey here: Titleist launches T100-S.

Titleist in the first ever Forum Testing opportunity that I can recall, is going to provide our members a chance to put these beautiful and now longer players irons to the test. 

Titleist_T100-S.jpg

But wait there’s more: Titleist doesn’t just dip its toes in the water, it goes off the high dive!

It realizes most everyday forum golfers aren’t cut out for such a player’s club. So, it’s widening the testing field to include the T-200 iron as well!  

That's right two models, two testers each.  So read the instructions closely, as not following them exactly could cost you an opportunity to be a tester.

Titlesit_T200_Irons.JPG

How to Apply

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member

2. Provide us with the information requested below.

3. Be honest on your selection of desired test iron and handicap, it doesn't do  anybody any good to have a 36 handicap testing an iron designed for tour players and single digit handicaps. 

- Your First Name
- City/Sate
- Your Handicap
- Current Iron Model In Play

- Desired Model to test- You Must Choose ONE-saying something like "either one" will get you disqualified. 

Lastly but just as importantly

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying..

Per the manufactures request: this review opportunity is open to  golfers who resides in the US. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Halle

Hilton Head SC

Mavrik 
T200

Matt
North Kingstown RI

MP-63
T100-S

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

Stephen Cunningham
Madison, AL
Handicap is 14 due to driver struggles and chipping woes. Irons are pretty solid.
Currently playing Nike VR Forged Pro Combo irons +1” length +2* lie project x 6.5 shafts.
I would love to test the T100-s irons. I’ve demo’d the 718 AP2 a few times and love them. The t100-s seems to be an improvement on those.

Thank you for the opportunity. Best of luck to all the applicants.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

• GolfSpy Stroker changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic