Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each

Our Sponsors

- Brett
- Reno, NV
- Titleist AP3

- T100

I was on the line between AP3 and AP2 during my fitting and landed with AP3s for a bit of forgiveness. When I was fit I was a 9 handicap and the better turf interaction has changed my ball-striking and iron game (upgraded from Ping G2). I’m very interested in testing how a truer forged iron will compare to the AP3, and the stronger lofted T-100S will be a closer 1:1 from a loft standpoint. I have a home launch monitor available and get on the course or range 1-2 times per week. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats to our selected testers! Go here to see the official review:     Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons What better way to get our minds off of all the tro

Oh @Golfspy_CG2 you were not kidding about good news! Good luck to all of those who apply! These are some seriously sweet clubs.

Alan Maryland No official Handicap, Scores in the high 70’s. Current Irons PING Blueprints, if I am picked for the T100S test, I will offer the Blueprints up for a Forum Member, but there are a fe

Posted Images

Chris 

Honolulu HI

15.6 GHIN

Mizuno MP-20 HMB

T-200

I am working on lowering my ball flight and spin loft and believe the T-200 sole configuration and bounce might compare favorably to my current irons. Courses are open here and the weather will allow efficient testing.

Thank you 

Vince

Richland, Wa

GHIN 16.3

Ping G400

T100s

Driver-Ping G400 9° S shaft

3-wood-Ping G400 SFT 16° S shaft

5-wood-Ping TISI Tec 17° S shaft

5-SW Ping G400 Black R shaft

W2 Ping Nickel ISI 49.5°

Odyssey 2ball LH

- Chhuong
- Renton/ WA
- Cobra Forgetec Black

- T200

WITB:

DRIVER:    :cobra-small: F9 10.5 Atmos Tour Spec 6R

3WOOD:    :cobra-small: F9  14.5 Atmos Tour Spec 7R

3HYBRID: :cobra-small: F9 Atmos Tour Spec 7R

IRONS:      :cobra-small: ForgeTec Black KBS TGI 80R

WEDGES:  :cobra-small: PUR 54 & 58 KBS C-TAPER LITE 

PUTTER:   :odyssey-small: RedBall KBS CT TOUR

BALL:         :callaway-small: Chromesoft

James

Pittsburgh, Pa 

7 handicap

Callaway Apex CF16 (obviously ready for a new set)

T100-S (project X 6.0, DG300 stiff, or AMT Tour white stiff, or your choice lol). 

Thank You. 

Doug

Upton, MA 

Mizuno JPX-900 HM 

T-200

Thanks! 

Driver:   :cobra-small: Speedzone Xtreme 10.5* ... MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 (s)
Fw woods: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback 14.5*/18.5* ... Fujikura Atmos Blue 7 (s)
Hybrids:   :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback One Length 4hy/5hy ... Fujikura ATMOS 7 ONE Length (s)
Irons:    6-Gw :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal ... Aerotech SteelFiber i95 (s)
Wedges:  :ping-small:  Glide 2.0 Stealth SS 52*/56* ... AWT 2.0 (w)
Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red "L" Neck
Ball:  MfleKCg.jpg Pro

On 3/25/2020 at 2:02 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (2) T100-S and (2) T200 Titleist Irons

What better way to get our minds off of all the troubles in the world these days than a good iron testing.

Well at MyGolfSpy, we don’t do good, we do MIND BLOWING--You Can Not Be Serious testings!!  And that’s what we have here!

When Titleist introduced its new T Series irons last fall, it included pretty much everything you’d expect from Titleist, all neatly arranged—T100, T200 and T300.  The T100 fit the accomplished amateur and many tour pros, while T200 and T300 were designed for the distance and game improvement segments respectively. 

Now this spring comes the T100-S, and you can read the excellent First Look by our own Tony Covey here: Titleist launches T100-S.

Titleist in the first ever Forum Testing opportunity that I can recall, is going to provide our members a chance to put these beautiful and now longer players irons to the test. 

Titleist_T100-S.jpg

But wait there’s more: Titleist doesn’t just dip its toes in the water, it goes off the high dive!

It realizes most everyday forum golfers aren’t cut out for such a player’s club. So, it’s widening the testing field to include the T-200 iron as well!  

That's right two models, two testers each.  So read the instructions closely, as not following them exactly could cost you an opportunity to be a tester.

Titlesit_T200_Irons.JPG

How to Apply

This is important, so please follow these instructions carefully:

1. If you haven't already, make sure you're a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member

2. Provide us with the information requested below.

3. Be honest on your selection of desired test iron and handicap, it doesn't do  anybody any good to have a 36 handicap testing an iron designed for tour players and single digit handicaps. 

- Your First Name
- City/Sate
- Your Handicap
- Current Iron Model In Play

- Desired Model to test- You Must Choose ONE-saying something like "either one" will get you disqualified. 

Lastly but just as importantly

Please do not 'quote' this post when applying..

Per the manufactures request: this review opportunity is open to  golfers who resides in the US. We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week, so make sure to check back. 

Saabur

CHICAGO/ILLINOIS

Mizuno MP 20

T 200

Brian

Myrtle Beach,  SC

Titleist 714 AP2 with S300 DG

Titleist T100

Edited by Banaz1969

Callaway Optiforce 440   - Fujikura Motore VC 6.2

Titleist TS2.                      - Diamana 82 x5ct

Titleist 585h 19.               - Fujikura Banzai

Titleist 585h 21.               - Fujikura Motore F3

Titleist 714 AP2 5-GW     - DG S300

Titleist SM7 54/60.          - DG S300 / DG Wedge flex

Taylormade Mezza Monza 34

Taylormade TP5X

• GolfSpy Stroker changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED (4) Titleist T100-S and T 200 irons-Two Testers Each
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic