Gurra

Arccos sensor on a Traxion grip

Our Sponsors

I just got a new grip for my putter and since Arccos has sold out on there new superstroke sensor I had to get creative. Since my plan is to get the new sensor when available I did not want to just superglue the sensor on the grip so I instead tried something else. I first cut the screw and just let a small piece left and then sanded that down to fit in the hexagonal part of the superstroke screw and then glued the screw and the sensor together so I then can just screw the senor in. So far it works however I have not yet had the chance to have the putter in the bag and go a round of golf. I will get out tomorrow and try it out. If it does not work I guess I will have to try something else. 

20200325_202524.jpg

20200325_202554.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good. Never knew their sensors were giant like that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, B81Smith said:

Looks good. Never knew their sensors were giant like that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, they are pretty big and can be a bit of a challenge to get on some grips. I have a SuperStroke Slim 3.0, but the counter balance in my shaft wouldn't allow the sensor to screw in all the way, so I trimmed most of the threads off, leaving just enough to get a bite in the hole of the grip and wrapped it with electrical tape. It ended up looking pretty clean and is secure.

20190826_175221.thumb.jpg.117e7dc46bf59495a36de4e2c83effa9.jpg

• Like 2

Played a full round with the club a few days ago and it felt really secure and I had no problem pulling it out and putting it in the bag. So far so good and really happy with the solution.

• Like 1