TESTERS WANTED! ×

What is a best brand of golf apparel? & Why are golf clothes so expensive?

haimen

One piece of clothing no one has mentioned are socks. I have yet to find an ideal brand of low cut socks for a size 12 shoe . They're either too small or ride down on my heel. FJ's tech socks work if you don't mind a hole in the toe after a couple of weeks at the other end of the $$ spectrum are Hanes which also fit but look like rags after a few washings.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Under Armour socks I've developed wear holes in them before they lose their elasticity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I actually like Adidas and Under Armour shirts.  I do have a few Under Armour shirts tha,t after a few wears, seem to have developed snags.  I also like Nike shirts but they seem a bit more tight for my rotund figure 😄

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Shoes - Adidas Tour Boost - I have four pairs I rotate, fit well and I like the stability.

Socks - Darn Tough - I look for the highest wool content, my feet might sweat but I don’t know until I take my shoes off.  Wear these for golf as well as casual wear.  Lifetime warranty against wear, put Smartwool to shame.  Available in different sizes.

Shirts - I have tried to stay with cotton but availability of quality cotton shirts with a slim fit has become almost impossible to find.  I don’t want to pay $300+ for a golf shirt.  I tried some performance fabrics from Travis Mathew, Puma (sized down and still baggy),  Galvin Green and J Lindeberg.  All other brands fit like a tent.  Tried the new shirts over the winter when practicing and combination of best fit and most comfortable when sweating was J Lindeberg.  Ordered some some through their website when they were blowing out 2019 models and average price shipped to my door was around $70 Canadian.  We’ll see how they are on the course this summer.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

On 3/27/2020 at 8:03 AM, Mr. 82 said:

Just go to Belk and pay about $25 or less for their Pro Tour line of shirts and shorts.  I'd be naked without the clothes I bought at Belk.

And as others have said, there ain't nothing wrong with the Ben Hogan line that you can find at Wal Mart.  I bought a couple pair of golf pants and polo shirts there for about $75 I think.  I mean, if you can tell the difference between that stuff and the $75 shirt in the pro shop, then good for you, but for what you paid for one shirt with a logo on it, I got 2 shirts and 2 pair of shorts (or pants) for the same price.  And the quality is just as good, because I'm still wearing the stuff I bought at Belk and Wal Mart that I bought years ago.

Yep. 95% of all my golf clothes are Hogan brand. You can't beat the price and the quality is pretty darn good.

Any one on here thrift?

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I like to look decent when I leave the house for business or pleasure - golf for example here. I'm not a fashion guy meaning;  I don't seek out the most trendy brands or labels etc. Men's clothing doesn't really change all that much IMO. (think about having to keep women in clothes for example 🤑) I'll purchase more expensive clothing such as a suit or dress shoes because in my case they are worn less often and the styles I choose are timeless pretty much. For everyday golf clothing/casual wear I shop frequently at SteinMart. At my local store they carry a ton of golf clothing. And no... I have yet to find a shirt or pair of pants where the sleeve or leg is shorter than the other. LOL This store carries many brands you'd know that at one time sold for $65-$85 each. Nicklaus, Norman, Callaway, Polo, RLS, Nike*, Bole, Hogan, Byron Nelson, and many others. Some findings are "boutique" brands. I'm quite sure most of this stuff are last years or older designs. Who cares!? I just can't shell-out for an Under Armor or other popular and current names for $65, $75, $85+ a shirt. Like many of you I can afford those prices... but why? I guess I just don't care to spend money that way and on those types of products. To me it just doesn't make sense. So, instead of paying top retail dollars at $65+ a pop I buy nice looking shirts and shorts etc for $29-$39 or less. Who'd know? And what do I care if they do know.

*I have vowed to never purchase or use anything made by Nike or with their logo on it. Ever!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

The markup on these items are crazy, but they get away with it.  I usually purchase older season gear unless there it a something that comes along that I really enjoy.  Also, I find many  of the items on eBay that are new and incredibly discounted.  It's rare that I spend over $40 for any clothing item and may times $30 or less.

Some of my favorite brands include:

Peter Millar (the featherweight polos are exceptional)

Greyson/RLX (some nice understated prints or patterns to be found) ie Bay Hill polo and an Indian Creek polo

Under Armour 1/4 Zips (Best fit and functionality for me)

Adidas Ultimate pants and shorts

Under Amour shorts (mix nicely for casual and golf)

Travis Mathew (more for work as the fit is really flattering for me). There trifecta pants for casual wear are wonderful as well.

Much of what others have said, I could certainly wear as well.  FootJoy, Under Armour, Adidas, Nike all make high quality golf gear.  For the shirts, I want to ensure that it's got some stretch to it and more of a poly blend shirt that I feel comfortable and that I look good in. 

Some have said, they do not like the pants/shorts with silicone gripper, but I will ensure that my pants/shorts have it.  I'm in fairly good shape and wear a 34/35 in pants with a muscular build and it keeps the shirts tucked in so much better than just a belt.  

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

... I am a 34 waist too, and the silicone gripper certainly keeps my shirt tucked in, but I look like this after every swing:

Ed+Grimley.jpg

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Socks - Darn Tough - I look for the highest wool content, my feet might sweat but I don’t know until I take my shoes off.  Wear these for golf as well as casual wear.  Lifetime warranty against wear, put Smartwool to shame.  Available in different sizes.

Another vote for Darn Tough socks. I discovered them 5yrs ago, bought a half dozen on sale. None have worn out.

Bought my son and son-in-law some as well. They are converts also.

Peter Millar, Bobby Jones and Fairway and Greene make up a majority of my shirts. I play all over and grab a shirt from places I visit. Polo shorts or Nautica. Bombas socks. And Ecco  shoes.      

Epic Flash 9 &15

Titliest 915 18&21

Staff 5 to G

Ping SW

Wide Flange LW

TM Spider X

I like to look decent when I leave the house for business or pleasure - golf for example here. I'm not a fashion guy meaning;  I don't seek out the most trendy brands or labels etc. Men's clothing doesn't really change all that much IMO. (think about having to keep women in clothes for example ) I'll purchase more expensive clothing such as a suit or dress shoes because in my case they are worn less often and the styles I choose are timeless pretty much. For everyday golf clothing/casual wear I shop frequently at SteinMart. At my local store they carry a ton of golf clothing. And no... I have yet to find a shirt or pair of pants where the sleeve or leg is shorter than the other. LOL This store carries many brands you'd know that at one time sold for $65-$85 each. Nicklaus, Norman, Callaway, Polo, RLS, Nike*, Bole, Hogan, Byron Nelson, and many others. Some findings are "boutique" brands. I'm quite sure most of this stuff are last years or older designs. Who cares!? I just can't shell-out for an Under Armor or other popular and current names for $65, $75, $85+ a shirt. Like many of you I can afford those prices... but why? I guess I just don't care to spend money that way and on those types of products. To me it just doesn't make sense. So, instead of paying top retail dollars at $65+ a pop I buy nice looking shirts and shorts etc for $29-$39 or less. Who'd know? And what do I care if they do know.
*I have vowed to never purchase or use anything made by Nike or with their logo on it. Ever!
You got that right Plaid. Thank god our clothes don't change much. Collars and sleeves get bigger or smaller, that's about it. Don't know how any of these guys play in skinny fit pants though. I can't stand being constricted while playing. Gotta be comfortable.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Shirt - I look for shirts with 88% poly and 12% spandex/elastane.  My favorites are FJ, Adidas, Under Armour and Travis Mathew.

Shorts - Adidas and Travis Mathew fit me the best.

Shoes -  ECCO are by far the nicest golf shoes if you can find a model that doesn't look like a spaceship.  Adidas and Under Armour a distant 2nd.

This brings up something else, does anyone else think they have a problem with how many golf shirts you own?  I am at a 1 in 1 out situation currently....

Edited by KatoGolfer

Driver: Taylormade '16 M2, Aldila NV 2KXV X

3W:  Taylormade '16 M2, Speeder 661 X

3:  Callaway X-forged UT 21*

4-P:  Callaway X-Forged, Modus 3 120 - S

Wedges:  50* - Callaway Apex Pro 19, 54* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black, 58* - Taylormade Milled Grind 2 black

Putter:  currently Odyssey Works V-Line Versa CB - 36"

Ball - Bridgestone Tour B X

For pants, I love Bonobos. Only brand I know that makes golf pants with a 28" length. I am short and these are perfect without having to go to the tailor.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

top 3 brands for me are

Under Armour

Puma

Izod

Honorable Mention to Grand Slam

I love under Armour, but they are pricey.at retail.  There is an outlet near me that usually has smoking deals. I'm also a big fan of checking Costco, yes the offerings change all the time, but you'll rarely ever find a golf-type polo shirt for more than $20. Got some really nice O-Neill shorts there too for $22. . Kohl's Grand Slam brand also makes some stuff that I like.

personally for me, I'm not willing to spend for than $30 for a shirt unless it's something really special, like went to the US Open last year. if i had the  money to spend, though, I get more Puma, their style and quality  and designs are awesome. I have a pair of their utility pants that I won online.  

I think it just comes down to personal preference, and what you feel is worth it. I like to look good when I play, but also want to be able to wear it off the course. 

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Bombas

Ordered a 3 pack of their performance ankle socks - should be here tomorrow.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Ordered a 3 pack of their performance ankle socks - should be here tomorrow.

Bombas are awesome. You have a lifetime guarantee as well as buy 1 pair and they donate a pair to charity. I love their business model and their socks are super comfy. Above all, what’s better than this??Adjustments.jpg
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

11 hours ago, bens197 said:

Bombas are awesome. You have a lifetime guarantee as well as buy 1 pair and they donate a pair to charity. I love their business model and their socks are super comfy. Above all, what’s better than this??Adjustments.jpg

You're a fashion icon! I'm too conservative to wear anything but white or black socks. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I prefer nike and izod. Izod is a lot less expensive and you can get deals at kohl’s. Overall comfort, for and style I prefer Nike which like you said can be expensive. It’s really finding some good deals. Nike outlets which is close by tends to have a lot of deals after the season is over here. But clothes style and fit is really subjective.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1. I think all my golf shirts and pants are Under Armour. It fits me the best, or the way I prefer. I hate when cloths are super baggy or somewhat hanging off me. Under Armour always seems the best for me. Also, I get it on the cheaper side because I go to the Under Armour Outlet and it all the stuff from the past season, but is still brand new. Literally 50% off. 
Shoes in my opinion are way overpriced. All my shoes are adidas. I get them off a discount website for anywhere from 40-80 bucks a pair. Nothing wrong with them. They are just older models so they are trying to get rid of them. 

2. I have no idea why it’s so expensive. Just like everything else, they know people will pay for it. 80 dollars for a shirt and 150-200 dollars for shoes it crazy. The cheaper stuff is out there, you just have to avoid Dicks and places like that.

3. Don’t know about coupons a But like I said before, Find outlets or discount websites. I get all my stuff at the outlet for 50% off most of the time, so I stock up! 
the website I use is egolf.com or something like. Cool shoes, but they are cheap!

Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Right Handed

Handicap: 18

Driver: Taylor Made Sim MAX D-type 9.5 / VA composites Vylyn Shaft 65G Stiff

Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metals / KBS C-Taper Shafts Regular

On 3/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, PMookie said:

Footjoy and Peter Millar shirts are by FAR my favorites! Yep, they’re expensive, and I do pay full price for a Millar if I’m at a club where I want a shirt to remember the round. Valhalla, Sandpiper in CA, Barton Creek, etc, I go right to the Millar area.
Footjoys can ALWAYS be found at a discount online. Will they be less than $45? Not likely, but for as long as they last, and how well they hold-up wash-after-wash, they’re worth $50-$60 to me. I wear them for work, primarily, so I need to have something that looks professional and wears well.
Yep, I can find cheaper, and sometimes I do buy the $20 shirt for the 100* summer days on the course, but for something I wear day-to-day, it’s got to be high quality.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

How's the fit on the Peter Millar polos. In general, I find a wide range in how shirts fit for golf brands. I typically wear a size small in Nike polos.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I prefer nike and izod. Izod is a lot less expensive and you can get deals at kohl’s. Overall comfort, for and style I prefer Nike which like you said can be expensive. It’s really finding some good deals. Nike outlets which is close by tends to have a lot of deals after the season is over here. But clothes style and fit is really subjective.
Izod is great. All their outlets near me closed and I miss them. Found fantastic deals in there all the time.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

10 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Izod is great. All their outlets near me closed and I miss them. Found fantastic deals in there all the time.

Take Dead Aim

Definitely check out kohl’s if you have one close or online they have a ton of izod

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

32 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

How's the fit on the Peter Millar polos. In general, I find a wide range in how shirts fit for golf brands. I typically wear a size small in Nike polos.

Millar runs big like FootJoy. They have a slimmer fit that is more normal size

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

About the same as FootJoy polos. I wear Large in both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

For polo shirts, I mostly buy UA.  I go to an outlet mall about once or twice a year and get short sleeved and long sleeve shirts on sale.  I also like FJ shirts but have many fewer.

For pants, I like Adidas, both short pants and long pants.  I usually look on the web and can find less popular or discontinued colors at a much cheaper price.  I go through the colors say on Amazon or Golf Galaxy or something, click on different colors and then buy the cheapest ones where the color is tolerable.

For shoes, I really like FJ.  They are most comfortable golf shoes I have worn.  My current ones are ContourFit, which has been discontinued.  I will be looking for new ones during the season (if we can ever play).  Not sure what to replace them with.  I need an extra wide width and on the FJ website have been recommended Contour, Fury and Pro.  One thing I wish is that I could get new insoles regularly for golf shoes.  I find the insoles don't last nearly as long as the shoes.  Any thoughts?

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft set to flat with weights set to fade.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 and 56.14 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • Go back and forth between :cameron-small: Select Newport 2 putter 34 inch length and :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne putter 33 inch length
  • Bridgestone B X.

Bombas are awesome. You have a lifetime guarantee as well as buy 1 pair and they donate a pair to charity. I love their business model and their socks are super comfy. Above all, what’s better than this??Adjustments.thumb.jpg.2297baefcc5bc7f3b1662fb1315139b7.jpg

Hope their socks are as good as their customer service! Without getting into the details, USPS lost my package. A quick email to Bombas and I had an almost immediate reply, they were replicating the order no charge and 2 day shipment by UPS. The package just got here today and is sitting in the garage during quarantine. Definitely a customer service focused organization.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hope their socks are as good as their customer service! Without getting into the details, USPS lost my package. A quick email to Bombas and I had an almost immediate reply, they were replicating the order no charge and 2 day shipment by UPS. The package just got here today and is sitting in the garage during quarantine. Definitely a customer service focused organization.

It’s all about the customer. Missing a sock, return the other for a replacement. One has a hole or a tear? Send it back. Even without all that they’re super comfy.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 3/26/2020 at 7:05 AM, Retrogolfer36 said:

Best is really a subjective thing.  I really like Underarmour polos but theyre expensive.  I really like the Hogan branded polos that Wal-Mart sells.  Theyre good quality and are dirt cheap.  I buy a lot of my golf clothes at Kohls because the prices are cheap and the clothes are decent quality.

Perry Ellis manufactures the Hogan clothes under a licensing agreement.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

46 minutes ago, Titleist87 said:

Perry Ellis manufactures the Hogan clothes under a licensing agreement.

Technically, Perry Ellis owns the Ben Hogan brand name. They licensed the name to the new Hogan Company when it came back in 2015. After the bankruptcy and reorganization Perry Ellis has a minority ownership stake in the new new Hogan Company, with a much less onerous license agreement. 

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

My top three would be Greyson Clothiers, Dunning and Peter Millar. They all have really nice tops and bottoms that are durable and comfortable. Although they're on the higher end price-wise, you'll look great and they last a long time if you follow the wash instructions and aren't a total slob.

:taylormade-small: M4, 9.5°, MCA Tensei CK Pro White 60 TX

:callaway-small: RAZR Fit Xtreme, 15°, Accra DyMatch 2.0 ST80 M5

:callaway-small: Apex UT, 18°, Project X 6.0

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 4-PW, Project X 6.0

:vokey-small: SM6 50°, 12F

:vokey-small: TVD 56°, 12K

:vokey-small: SM6 60°, 08M

:cameron-small: Select GoLo 5 (Black Mist), 35”