Sign in to follow this  
MGoBlue100

State by State Guide - Where CAN you play golf?

Our Sponsors

Very cool guide, thanks for sharing!

I talked with our GM for a half hour last night.  We would have opened up this weekend, but we are on a 2 week "stay at home" order.  Bar & Restaurant closure extended to 5/4.  We are trying to get clarification if courses will be allowed to open on 4/10 without use of the clubhouse when our stay at home order stops.

Still open here in South Georgia/North Florida.  In fact, I've played every day this week, except for Wednesday.  Heading out in a few for another round today at noon.  Factor in the weather has been in the low 80's for the highs with no rain, and golf is absolutely the best option going right now during the craziness.

Wisconsin and Minnesota are closed, Illinois was open but then reversed decision and closed down again.  I can handle a golf ban until late April since the weather here is still a mixed bag, but if this extends into May or June I may go crazy.

DgpP-pCVMAAv8AH.jpg.3539462571a06d141ffb0948f7a52e24.jpg

Maryland is shutdown.

MDGolfHacker

Michigan is closed now, too, following clarification from the governor's office. And 99 percent of the courses are following the order, thankfully.

I played here in Ohio on Thursday. Gov. closed the courses on Friday and they reversed that decision this morning from what I'm told.