TESTERS WANTED! ×

Paderson Shafts

Briton

Just wondering if many have tried Paderson driver shafts? I am interested in getting one for my Driver but as everyone knows shafts can be expensive.

I have a higher swing speed and so shaft is very important .

:918457628_PrecisionPro:-NX9 HD slope

:scotty-small:-Newport 2.5

:vokey-small:-Sm8 (50,56,60)

:Miura:=4-PW TC-201

:mizuno-small:-2 iron HMB MP 20

:callaway-small:-Driver --Mavrik Sub Zero

No such thing as a bad shaft, only shafts that are poor fits. 

They are high quality shafts but knowing if you'll like the feel and how they will affect your swing would be absolute guesses 

Club champion does fittings for them so that you could schedule a fitting once the pandemic is over 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I do not have any experience with Paderson driver shafts but I do play a Honma 19 degree 3 hybrid with a Paderson Balistic HUT30 shaft and I love it. It allows me to hit it high or low on demand and also shape the ball a bit so very versatile. They are a high quality shaft like many others. 

:taylormade-small: M5 9° Driver Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3 Wood VA Raijin 74 Four

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5 Wood  Fuji Ventus Blue 6 Stiff

:honma: 19° 3 Hybrid Patterson Balistic Hut30

:honma: TW-X Irons Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S

:honma:TW Wedges 54°/60° Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S

:odyssey-small: EXO Putter

Paderson are a great shaft with some awesome tech built into them. All the long drive guy use them.
I have one in my FW and am very happy with it. I also have them in a set of irons. TS1 irons shafts sold by Golfworks. It's a golfworks exclusive line. Extremely long with the irons but were down slightly on spin numbers. Lower by about 800 rpm from what I like. If you were a high spin player these would be a good option.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

I had these fitted to my Maverick driver, Taylormade 3W, and Callaway Hybrid.  On the trackman, these told the story I was looking for.  But they turned golf courses into a nightmare.

In the Driver and the 3W there was way to much play towards the tip of the shaft that I could never consistently square up the ball.  I played for a year with the bright yellow shafts, and there was simply no hope for these moving forward.  Shot shaping had a mind of it's own no matter how consistent I was swinging.

The hybrid ballistic shaft was a different story.  This club bangs (approx 240-250yd) down the middle and I never felt the same inconsistencies that I did in their longer shafts.  I am currently switching out thes long shafts for something with a stiffer tip.

Lesson learned - Get fitted, but the trackman isn't always right.  Golf Course performance overrules all.

5 HC - 110-115 Swing speed