Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Looking to purchase a push cart

silver & black

13 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

You might want to try Golf Galxy or Dicks online,  I got an email from one of them earlier today--LOL Can't rember whichh one. they are back in stock but expected to go quickly.  

Thanks!  I got a call from a friend at our local Roger Dunn and they had 1 coming in!  I told him that I'm buying it!

Almost all my playing mates have Clicgear. One you get the hang of unfolding and refolding them they seem amazing. One nice thing I have noticed is the amount of Accessories they have available, if they do not have you do not need it 🙂

I also love to walk but due to illness had to go electric. I have a GoKart, looks like a push as battery is hidden quite well.

header-green-2048w.jpg

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Epic Flash 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Apex 21 Hybrid 19 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway

Cobra Vintage Series Stingray 40

Preferred ball - Seed 001

• 2 weeks later...

I just found a website that has a Rovik available.  https://skybreed-discs.com/collections/disc-golf-bags-and-accessories/products/rovic-rv1d-disc-golf-cart  

Believe it or not this is the "disc" golf version of this cart.  It's for frisbee golf, which is why they still have product.  There is a conversion kit that gives you extra straps to hold a golf bag. 

Just ordered.  I'll post when it arrives and see if it actually works for golf.  Wish me luck!

On 3/30/2020 at 12:41 PM, TR1PTIK said:

CaddyTek seems to be a good option for under $200, but if you want better quality I'd scope out eBay for a decent Clicgear. I was lucky to get my 3.5+ from a friend for $100 like new.

I love my CaddyTek. Bought the 4 wheel cart from Costco about a month ago for $149. Used it for about 4 rounds now. Pushes easily and has everything I could need and more. Love the compartment at the bottom with the cooler and the basket at the top. 2 of my friends have the compact bag boy which has no pockets. Might roll a bit better but I would pick my CaddyTek every time.

Edited by Kmoney11

On 3/27/2020 at 5:02 PM, silver & black said:

In lieu of the current situation in the world, I will probably play a lot more by myself. I would love to walk. What push cart/s perform well for no more than $200.00?

I just got a clikgear 4, a little more than the 200 you mention but be that as it may, its a great cart to use and fits easily in the trunk of my car.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:51 PM, Mowine4me said:

I just found a website that has a Rovik available.  https://skybreed-discs.com/collections/disc-golf-bags-and-accessories/products/rovic-rv1d-disc-golf-cart  

Believe it or not this is the "disc" golf version of this cart.  It's for frisbee golf, which is why they still have product.  There is a conversion kit that gives you extra straps to hold a golf bag. 

Just ordered.  I'll post when it arrives and see if it actually works for golf.  Wish me luck!

My Rovik "disk golf" cart arrived along with the conversion kit.  Happy to say, it works great and I played my first 18 with the new gear today.

If you get the disk golf cart be warned there are no directions on how to use the conversion kit, so it helps to be a little handy.  Pretty easy though. 

1. Basically you get two sets of straps.  The longer ones fit in the upper brackets.  The shorter ones replace the bottom set of bungee cords on the cart. 
  2. In both cases there is a screw that fits into a bolt, so you just unscrew one and swap in the other.  I will say the upper set didn't align perfectly, so I used a drill bit to widen it slightly.
  3. There is one weird plastic piece.  That goes inside the storage compartment on the handle and holds up to 3 golf balls in place.

So 10-30 minutes, depending on your sill level.  Pretty easy, and a great solution at this point when no one seems to have a golf cart in stock.