Recommended aids / devices for the following flaws

On 3/28/2020 at 8:41 AM, Scientific Golfer said:

Thanks for the advice, but looking up what the Tour Striker Planemate is (an exercise tube connecting a belt to a low part of the shaft) it doesn't look like it would teach me how to make a proper backswing, and if anything looks like the resistance tube will encourage pulling the club lower and deeper behind the body. None the less thanks for making a recommendation.

You may be surprised how much the Planemate can help your takeaway and backswing. The resistance tubes train your muscles and actually create a very good sense of muscle meory in comparison to "telling yourself" you need to focus on doing this or doing that in the middle of your swing. I have been using it for about 2 weeks, and I've never seen more improvement on some elemetnal aspects of my own flaws.
And in regards to the takeaway specifically... the planemate promotes a wide, straighter takeaway which sounds like something you may be looking for? 

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 - Accra TZ6 M5

:ping-small: G410 LST Fairway 14.5 - Tensei Orange X

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 3H - Tensei White TX

:mizuno-small: MP-20 SEL 4-PW - Modus 120 X

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/56M 

:taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58

:taylormade-small: Spider X

:Snell: MTB-X