TESTERS WANTED! ×

Braincramp's WITB

Love seeing what's in other peoples bag so I thought I'd participate.

#2 2020 bag.jpg

2020 bag.jpg

Ping G430 Driver, 19° Hybrid, Ping Anser 23° Hybrid, Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 6-GW, Ping 54°&58° Glides, Scotty Cameron 5.5

I take it you’re a long guy!? Nice setup! What do ya have my eyes aren’t what they used to be with the pictures 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

11 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I take it you’re a long guy!? Nice setup! What do ya have my eyes aren’t what they used to be with the pictures 

Oh no! Not long at all. I'm a 67 year old guy who just bats it around. I keep it in play and my game from 100 yards in is decent. Ping G400 driver, Titleist 917 3 wood, Ping Anser hybrids in 20,23, and 27 degree lofts, Wilson Staff blades and Ping Glide wedges. Scotty Cameron Newport 3 putter.

Ping G430 Driver, 19° Hybrid, Ping Anser 23° Hybrid, Mizuno 923 Hot Metal 6-GW, Ping 54°&58° Glides, Scotty Cameron 5.5

4 hours ago, braincramp said:

Oh no! Not long at all. I'm a 67 year old guy who just bats it around. I keep it in play and my game from 100 yards in is decent. Ping G400 driver, Titleist 917 3 wood, Ping Anser hybrids in 20,23, and 27 degree lofts, Wilson Staff blades and Ping Glide wedges. Scotty Cameron Newport 3 putter.

Every time I see the wilson staff blades I fall more in love with them. One thing that you did not post was the bag. That is a very good looking cart/staff bag from ping and I discovered ping wedges last year and they were a game changer!

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

5 hours ago, braincramp said:

Damn auto correct PING***** whoops!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

4 hours ago, Brandon M said:

Every time I see the wilson staff blades I fall more in love with them. One thing that you did not post was the bag. That is a very good looking cart/staff bag from ping and I discovered ping wedges last year and they were a game changer!

Thanks! It's a DLX bag . Not a staff but I love it.

20190815_060131.jpg

First Class equipment--- Only thing is they are turned bassackwards----- Calling John Smalls he is a lefty also--- Oh BTW don't feel sided I give all the lefties mess over that. It is expected of me here---- Some of the veterans of MGS will tell you that is Stu being Stu

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

25 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

First Class equipment--- Only thing is they are turned bassackwards----- Calling John Smalls he is a lefty also--- Oh BTW don't feel sided I give all the lefties mess over that. It is expected of me here---- Some of the veterans of MGS will tell you that is Stu being Stu

No problem my man! I'm well aware of your shenanigan's from that other place we frequent.😀 

2 minutes ago, Miboy62 said:

Sweet looking set-up!

Thank you sir!

Perusing the contents of the bag made me ponder your experience. I tend to find that more variety usually implies someone who has taken a significant amount of time discovering his or her preferences. The WS irons have a great profile. Thanks for sharing.