GolfSpy STUDque

Say 'Hello' to the Recruit Group

Our Sponsors

Just wondering why I have been assigned to "recruit" status.  Been a member for several years, have applied for testing opportunities in the past.  I have even visited the testing facility!  

Must admit I haven't been very active on the boards. My golf season ended in October last year and it looks like at least till mid May before I'll be able to play again!

So I started getting into shape by clearing my rear deck of 3 feet of hard HEAVY packed snow! Its half done but at least my BBQ is clear! 

I'll try get it all cleared so I can put up a net and start hitting, I've got the 3nays swing analyzer so that will give so decent feedback!

As for the recruitment filter, It may seem a pain to some but its a good Idea to do some filtering on the board !  I Should reading the board a bit more now that the weather is improving!

Thanks guys

Pete

• Like 6

Sounds like a good chance to prove credibility. I’m in! #makebirdies 

• Like 6

I’ve been a member for 5 + Years and got demoted to Recruit! 
I guess I only posted on the giveaways and need to be more active now!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Trust me, the likes come easy if you're participating. This community does a great job showing appreciation for thoughtful contributions. 

I am a relatively new member.  Was in recruit status for two days.  Be active, be thoughtful and the responses will come quickly

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Love the forums for information, but I just dont reply as much.  Guess I'll get busy.  Thanks for all you guys do for golf!

Edited by rascott_09
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, rascott_09 said:

How do I check if I meet the requirements?  Not sure on this

If you take a look at your profile, you can get everything you need:

255A51BC-2B47-4D41-A9AB-492636DF63A2.jpeg

As you see, your current group is "Recruit." It says this right below your name and you can also tell because the color of your username across the site is gray vs the black of Members. 

The yellow box shows how much content you've submitted, so just a little more to go there. 

The green box shows joined date, which you've met the threshold. 

And the red box shows your reputation or likes count. There's no way to get negative points on our site. Since you're at 0 and asked a valuable question, I'll give ya one to get started. 

• Like 3

Awesome. Good idea to help the vetting process. Some forums get pretty wild and/or biased. 

• Like 4

For anyone that's wondering about a change in status, I'd recommend going back over @GolfSpy STUDque post on the first page. We are happy to have so many members here on the site and would love for all of you to get in on the variety of discussions here on the forum. 

There are places to discuss what clubs you're playing, courses you've visited, how you're getting your golf fix with all the shut downs, and many more topics to choose from. 

Personally, as someone who doesn't have as much technical knowhow as 99% of the members here, I love the information I get on the game here. 

• Like 7

Most excellent strategy for recruiting and retention. I have now spent some time now reviewing information about products in which I am genuinely interested and made a purchase based upon recommendations. I have also met people from my local area whom I expect will teach me much about the game. I continue to work throughout the current health crisis which I hope will pass soon, but plan to spend time here as often as I can. Keep up the good work.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Hello recruit group 👋 

😀

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, pooley7 said:

Hello recruit group 👋 

😀

Moderator note: @pooley7 follows instructions. Exactly.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Scientific Golfer said:

15 posts, and two days on the forum are easy enough tasks, but getting 15 likes from strangers on an Internet forum sounds like a much more daunting task.

I promise you. If your posts are genuine golf topics.  You will reach 15 likes before you reach 15 posts.  Watch and see!!  I've helped you with one already 🤪

• Like 3

Love it. I’ll be working on getting my membership!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cciciora13 said:

Love it. I’ll be working on getting my membership!

And you put an avatar up as well. 

Welcome to the forums and look forward to seeing you around 

• Like 2