GolfSpy STUDque

Say 'Hello' to the Recruit Group

Our Sponsors

How did I end up in the recruit community?  I've been a member of the forum for over 2 years?  Can someone explain this to me?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Hammer_Hunt64 said:

How did I end up in the recruit community?  I've been a member of the forum for over 2 years?  Can someone explain this to me?  Thanks!

The original post has the overlay of the recruit group. One of the mods also posted another update (not too many posts back) 

Basis is simple 15 posts and 15 likes received

The hope is to get ppl more engaged and help grow the community. It also encourages those to take part and post outside of testing threads only.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

The original post has the overlay of the recruit group. One of the mods also posted another update (not too many posts back) 

Basis is simple 15 posts and 15 likes reviewed.

The hope is to get ppl more engaged and help grow the community. It also encourages those to take part and post outside of testing threads only.

Got it, thank you.  That's me then, the guy who only posts on the testing threads, haha.  I'll have to do better...

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Been here since Feb 12, and still a recruit. But, I'll get it done soon. Much more time on my hands these days. See? We have something in common besides Golf. LOL

EDIT: Uh Ohh, wanted to add a reply to a post and saw that this comment was still in the "reply" section. I clicked POST without checking first.

Edited by mdgboxx
DUPLICATE
  • Like 4

Hello to my fellow golfers! Looking forward to seeing golf become live again across the country, how about yourself?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I can take pictures, and I'm not that bad at it, really. Posting them on a board, like this one, however is a challenge for me. I haven't done it anywhere in at least 10 years, and I completely forgot. Which prooves: Practice, Practice, Practice.

EDIT: 

Found what I needed in the WITB thread. See? There's hope for me afterall.

Quote from Einstein: 

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.”

Edited by mdgboxx
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, mdgboxx said:

I can take pictures, and I'm not that bad at it, really. Posting them on a board, like this one, however is a challenge for me. I haven't done it anywhere in at least 10 years, and I completely forgot. Which prooves: Practice, Practice, Practice.

The FAQ at the top menu of the forum provides a great step-by-step to help you out. It's not so bad once you get used to it. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

The FAQ at the top menu of the forum provides a great step-by-step to help you out. It's not so bad once you get used to it. 

Yeahhh,

I should've gone there first...

I'll get the hang of it in time. Have to admit, it's so much easier when I'm pointed in the right direction.

• Like 4

Got it, thank you.  That's me then, the guy who only posts on the testing threads, haha.  I'll have to do better...

See, you got another like!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

And, I just now leaped in the MEMBER Status. YAYYYYY! 

I can now sit at the ChatBox table.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

And, I just now leaped in the MEMBER Status. YAYYYYY! 
I can now sit at the ChatBox table.

Just like when we moved to the “grown up” table from the kids table

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Micklars said:

Hello,

Just checking things out.

Thanks,

Mick

Welcome, here's your first LIKE

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Hewmatt said:

Trying to keep my practice going through lockdown! Have my putting mat games, have my chipping garden games, what about full swing practice? Any ideas?

I bought a driving net to put in backyard, so depending if you have a backyard and you can fit a net in it that might be something to consider. Granted as the saying goes practice doesn't make perfect. If you repeat bad habits it will not do you any good. One other thing I ordered myself is one of the PVC swing circles. I figure that can help put my in good positions using good movements, and give me a feel of what good positions and movements feel like compared to bad ones I make. I should be getting that Wednesday of this week. If that's something you'd consider let me know and I'll let you know how useful or useless it turns out being. 

RUKK102_IMAGE_1_720x.jpg?v=1578410153

full-circle-trainer-pvc-2.jpg

Edited by Scientific Golfer
  • Like 3

Definitely WITB and introduce yourself in your region best areas to start. I will be updating my WITB within the week, cant wait for the new sticks!

Hang in there. You'll be golfing with those new sticks sooner than you think.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Hang in there. You'll be golfing with those new sticks sooner than you think.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

this is where I’m at for golf right now. Begging to get out there!
image.gif.4f35be41f7cb6b28fbeadb7f8217e902.gif

• Like 2

LOL

There is a course in my area that was ready to open on March 16.

Still waiting...

Been a.fan of mygolfspy for a while. Joining the forum to help my golf fix as we navigate these crazy times. Look forward to the discussions!

• Like 5