GolfSpy STUDque

Say 'Hello' to the Recruit Group

Our Sponsors

Good day all!

Brand new to the forum. Can’t wait to get started. 

I’m currently playing

Titleist 917 D3 
Ping 3wood

Nickent 3 hybrid

3-PW PXG GEN2 Irons

Ping Anderson Sigma2 putter

Looking forward to chatting it up

• Like 9

Hello everyone, 

What a great forum to keep everyone busy until we can actually play (at least in MN anyway) !

• Like 5

Hello.  I'm a 77 year-old golf fan who has played since I was 25.  Love the game.
I've been sort of looking for a good golf forum since the one at 4gea became a political minefield with terrible navigating. 😞

Looking forward to interesting discussions, especially those about instruction and equipment sales.

• Like 9

Hello gents!  Thanks for the info. 

• Like 5

I've been a MGS member since 2012 - why am I in the Recruit Group?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cycleguy55 said:

I've been a MGS member since 2012 - why am I in the Recruit Group?

If you get a chance, read the opening post of this thread. It will explain what the Recruit group is and how to get full membership.

• Like 4

I’m anxiously awaiting the next No Putts Given , be one one my favorite follows , great content and info , how bout everyone else?

• Like 4

Just tried the new Bridgestone ball with Reactive cover , anyone else tried it ? It does seem to be a bit more grabby on the green and at least the BRX Tour was nice 

• Like 1

Winter in Central Florida has been exceptionally warm and we are actually getting Bermuda in the fairways early , a real switch from the norm where everything is a tight lie with minimal grass 

• Like 2

Hello, looking forward to this. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

If you get a chance, read the opening post of this thread. It will explain what the Recruit group is and how to get full membership.

Already did that. This means I'm starting over and my previous 8 years of membership are moot. 

Just tried the new Bridgestone ball with Reactive cover , anyone else tried it ? It does seem to be a bit more grabby on the green and at least the BRX Tour was nice 
I've got a box of the Bridgestone Tour B RXS that I haven't got to take to the course, yet. It was rainy after I bought them and now with the courses shut down, I'm still waiting to hit them. I did hit some on the practice green and was happy with the greenside spin.

If you'd be interested, some forum members did a full review a little while back before the ball was released to the public. You can check out their thoughts here: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/35884-2020-Official-Member-Review:-Bridgestone-White-Box-Ball

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cycleguy55 said:

Already did that. This means I'm starting over and my previous 8 years of membership are moot. 

It’s not about service time but rather ones participation level. The criteria is pretty easy to meet in a very short period of time if one is interested in being considered a member and receiving the perks that go with it. 

• Like 6

Hi all - new to the forum.  Site has great info.  Found the site while researching golf balls.  MyGolfSpy has the best published golf ball test on the internet!

• Like 6

Hello, fellow recruits. I have been an active member on a few other boards with two I believe now extinct. Always a pleasure to discuss golf and equipment. I look forward to spending my some of my golf free time here on the Mygolfspy.

• Like 4

Great idea to sort out real interest members from passing green fee-ers 🤣

• Like 5

Winter in Central Florida has been exceptionally warm and we are actually getting Bermuda in the fairways early , a real switch from the norm where everything is a tight lie with minimal grass 

Where in Central FL?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I just want to go back to golfing twice a week. 😭😭

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just joined. Looking forward to chatting with other like minded golf gear weirdo like me! 😝

• Like 5