TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons

This and the PING G710 review are an awesome start to what has otherwise been.... wait for it...

Spoiler

...a real pisser of a late winter and early spring 😏.

Congratulations to the great group of testers and a shout out to MGS and the OEM's for helping us stay positive 👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

5 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Being a club ho to could probably fit myself and be fairly close even with never being properly fit before. I tend to gravitate towards lighter weight Steel shafts. That being said if we are able to do the fitting, I will go with whatever the fitter recommends.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yea I’m curious with all this how it will pan out....obviously titleist wants a full fit to get a good review 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

11 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'll chime in here on  the Fittings.  As you can imagine it's a slower than normal process due to the current pandemic.   But Titleist is still  open and functioning in a lot of areas, so they are working through it.  The goal is go get each tester fit by the local field rep, or a top fitter in the area.   Titleist Thursday Fittings  had been the original plan and would have been great, but that schedule is not certain now due to so many closures.   

As to the PING guys, we have informed them that PING is completely shut down through the end of April, so nothing will be happening on the fitting front there at least until  sometime in May.    So the testers in both groups have been asked to exhibit and unusual amount of patience, and everyone has been awesome inn doing so. 

In the meantime, feel free to keep the conversations going!  

Just curious, where is Titleist open?  I ordered some custom irons weeks ago and was told all production was stopped for custom orders of any kind. Thanks!  

:titelist-small: TSR2 10.0 Fujikura Ventus TR Black 5x

:titelist-small: TSR2+ 14.5 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6s

:titelist-small: TSR2 18 degree Graphite Design Tour AD UB 6s

:titelist-small: T200 Utility Build 4iron Graphite Design Tour AD DI

:titelist-small: T100s 5-P Dynamic Gold TI X100 

:vokey-small: SM 9 50, 54, 58

:cameron-small: Super Select Golo 6

:titelist-small: ProV1X 

I didn’t get an exact breakdown of what and where is open.   Just that some areas are still working on a smaller scale.  And they didn't anticipate a big delay in the clubs.  But the fittings might be a challenge. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I didn’t get an exact breakdown of what and where is open.   Just that some areas are still working on a smaller scale.  And they didn't anticipate a big delay in the clubs.  But the fittings might be a challenge. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Looking forward to the reviews.

I have just gone through a fitting 3 weeks ago and placed an order for T200s from 6-PW and a 5 hybrid. The irons are going to more or less match the lofts/shafts of my Miuras so PW will be 45deg instead of 43deg.

Hope that once Singapore comes out of the lockdown, the clubs will be here for me.

Irons: Miura PP9003 KBS Tour 90 R 5-P

Wedges: Miura New Wedge Series 51 Deg, Cobra Tour Trusty 56 Deg

Driver: Bridgestone JGR 10.5 with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

3 Wood: Bridgestone JGR 3W with Tour AD J16-11W Stiff Reg stock JDM

Hybrid: Bridgestone JGR 4H with Tour AD J16-11W Reg stock JDM

Putter: Ping Sigma G Kinloch C 

Right handed, lives in Singapore

Playing in the mid 90s and trying my best to break 90 consistently.

So most of us have got our orders in, unfortunately without a fitting. However we all have a good understanding of what our specs would be so feel confident in what we ordered. Hopefully we will see the irons in 2-3 weeks but we all understand that may be a pipe dream and will continue to adapt as things change.

Below is what I ordered. I haven't hit the Project X shaft in 15+ years but I played it for at least 5 years in a few different sets. It should be a good fit. 

T100-S

3-P

+1/2"

STD loft

-1* lie

MCC Align 

What I am looking for out of this test is an iron that fits in between the org P790, which I played for a year and a half, and my current gamers, Srixon z785. The P790's are a great set, the forgiveness is incredible. What I struggled with was controlling trajectory and distance, seemed like no matter what I did they just flew the same distance the same way. I am able to control the Srixons much better, however the forgiveness is not the same. My hope is that these fit right in between the 2 sets. More control and more forgiveness (who doesn't wish for that I know).

For those of you that don't know anything about me or my game take a look at the review I conducted last year below. If I get results anywhere close to this I will be walking in the clouds.

Knowing that we are waiting to get our hands on the clubs, what questions do the members have? Any specific test requests? Any hopes for what type of results we will see? Anybody currently gaming T-100 or T200 that can offer some insight as to how the perform? I guess it is possible for someone to have T100S as well.

So let's hear what you have to say...

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Here are the specs of my order.

T200
4-W Standard Loft
Project X LZ 5.5
-1/2”
1* upright
Black/Black GP NDMC No Wrap
All logos up

I have actually been so board sitting at home the last 2 weekends that I have almost went full fanboy. I ordered a new 56* SM7 to go with the irons and then thought to myself why stop there. I already have a flow neck Scotty X5 that will hopefully be refinished this week so I’m in the process of finding a TS2 driver and a Titleist 3 wood of some sort to round out the bag. It won’t be a completely Titleist bag though, the Srixon F85 5 wood will be buried with me! Lol

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

12 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Here are the specs of my order.

T200
4-W Standard Loft
Project X LZ 5.5
-1/2”
1* upright
Black/Black GP NDMC No Wrap
All logos up

I have actually been so board sitting at home the last 2 weekends that I have almost went full fanboy. I ordered a new 56* SM7 to go with the irons and then thought to myself why stop there. I already have a flow neck Scotty X5 that will hopefully be refinished this week so I’m in the process of finding a TS2 driver and a Titleist 3 wood of some sort to round out the bag. It won’t be a completely Titleist bag though, the Srixon F85 5 wood will be buried with me! Lol

Chicken or egg dilemma,

I didn’t order the W knowing that I could fill that gap with a SM8 50* to match the 2 SM8’s I just got.

Will be ordering soon...

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

So most of us have got our orders in, unfortunately without a fitting. However we all have a good understanding of what our specs would be so feel confident in what we ordered. Hopefully we will see the irons in 2-3 weeks but we all understand that may be a pipe dream and will continue to adapt as things change.
Below is what I ordered. I haven't hit the Project X shaft in 15+ years but I played it for at least 5 years in a few different sets. It should be a good fit. 
T100-S
3-P
+1/2"
STD loft
-1* lie
MCC Align 
What I am looking for out of this test is an iron that fits in between the org P790, which I played for a year and a half, and my current gamers, Srixon z785. The P790's are a great set, the forgiveness is incredible. What I struggled with was controlling trajectory and distance, seemed like no matter what I did they just flew the same distance the same way. I am able to control the Srixons much better, however the forgiveness is not the same. My hope is that these fit right in between the 2 sets. More control and more forgiveness (who doesn't wish for that I know).
For those of you that don't know anything about me or my game take a look at the review I conducted last year below. If I get results anywhere close to this I will be walking in the clouds.

Knowing that we are waiting to get our hands on the clubs, what questions do the members have? Any specific test requests? Any hopes for what type of results we will see? Anybody currently gaming T-100 or T200 that can offer some insight as to how the perform? I guess it is possible for someone to have T100S as well.

So let's hear what you have to say...

I know your review will answer some questions I don’t even know I have yet. So I am looking forward to that!

Other than that if you could just find a way for me to cope with the severe amount of jealousy?? That’d be great!

Happy to hear you guys were already able to get some stuff figured out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Chicken or egg dilemma,
I didn’t order the W knowing that I could fill that gap with a SM8 50* to match the 2 SM8’s I just got.

Will be ordering soon...

Yeah I kicked the idea back and forth in my head but ultimately with it being 48* I figured it would be more of a full swing club to fill the 110 yard range. I have mulled over the thought of adding a 52* SM7 since I have a spot in the bag open but I tend to use my 56* for almost everything not full swing. I have always played this game with the idea that being well versed with one wedge can be more beneficial that having 3 or 4 specialty wedges.

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Yeah I kicked the idea back and forth in my head but ultimately with it being 48* I figured it would be more of a full swing club to fill the 110 yard range. I have mulled over the thought of adding a 52* SM7 since I have a spot in the bag open but I tend to use my 56* for almost everything not full swing. I have always played this game with the idea that being well versed with one wedge can be more beneficial that having 3 or 4 specialty wedges.

I currently have 714 AP2 which has the 50 degree gap wedge and I was using 54/58 in the wedges. I decided on of my hybrids was a bit redundant with the 5 wood too so I dropped that and picked up 52, 56, 60 in the SM7. It’s a little tight on the loft, but I’m viewing the 52 as the start of my specialty shots now. I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works out, but I think I’ll like having tighter gaps on the short end vs the long.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I currently have 714 AP2 which has the 50 degree gap wedge and I was using 54/58 in the wedges. I decided on of my hybrids was a bit redundant with the 5 wood too so I dropped that and picked up 52, 56, 60 in the SM7. It’s a little tight on the loft, but I’m viewing the 52 as the start of my specialty shots now. I’m looking forward to seeing how it all works out, but I think I’ll like having tighter gaps on the short end vs the long.

The 52 really is a nice club to use for half swings and greenside chips. It’s been my favorite for years.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

The 52 really is a nice club to use for half swings and greenside chips. It’s been my favorite for years.

It’s already become my go-to-chip-down-the-hall-when-the-wife-isn’t-home-club.

13 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I have always been a 4 wedge guy and with it being 48 I just felt more comfortable going with the 50 since that is what I have been playing and it matches my other 2 more closely.  It will be interesting to see  how the lofts match up with my game. I have always used my PW as my baseline for yardages, so the loft has stayed relatively constant even as they have gotten stronger. P790’s were bent weak to accomplish this. 

It’s already become my go-to-chip-down-the-hall-when-the-wife-isn’t-home-club.

Amazing. I’m sure she still knows it happens when she isn’t home

My new set put me at a 45 PW and a 49.5 GW. I’m still tempted to use my SM7 52 even though the gaps are wrong. There’s that look that I love and trust.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I have always been a 4 wedge guy and with it being 48 I just felt more comfortable going with the 50 since that is what I have been playing and it matches my other 2 more closely.  It will be interesting to see  how the lofts match up with my game. I have always used my PW as my baseline for yardages, so the loft has stayed relatively constant even as they have gotten stronger. P790’s were bent weak to accomplish this. 

I do have a generic 48* wedge that sits in my bag since I have the extra spot. I don’t normally use it unless I hit a few bad shots with the 56*. Then it is mainly just for a different feel and to get out of my own head. Usually a couple shots with the 48 and I forget about the bad ones with the 56.

16 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

I do have a generic 48* wedge that sits in my bag since I have the extra spot. I don’t normally use it unless I hit a few bad shots with the 56*. Then it is mainly just for a different feel and to get out of my own head. Usually a couple shots with the 48 and I forget about the bad ones with the 56.

For purposes that will become clear once we do our stuff in the Ping thread, you only then will carry a 56* for now BnG?

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

For purposes that will become clear once we do our stuff in the Ping thread, you only then will carry a 56* for now BnG?

As of now I don’t plan on carrying anything else. That may change down the road but we can discuss that when the time comes.

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

As of now I don’t plan on carrying anything else. That may change down the road but we can discuss that when the time comes.

Fair. I like the look of that set though, seems solid!

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

19 hours ago, B.Boston said:

I know your review will answer some questions I don’t even know I have yet. So I am looking forward to that!

Other than that if you could just find a way for me to cope with the severe amount of jealousy?? That’d be great! emoji23.png

Happy to hear you guys were already able to get some stuff figured out!

I couldn't agree more...and there were so many members that wanted to be in on this one, that I'm sure we all have some jealousy getting the better of us right now.  Kind of like the same jealousy towards those that still have courses open in their neck of the woods...the itch to get back out there is killing me.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Unlike the rest of my fellow-reviewers, I haven't done a fitting for irons in a long time, I don't remember my data, so I've managed to arrange a fitting for this coming Friday.  I'll be seeing Tim at the 1757 Club in Dulles, VA.  They have a semi-enclosed hitting/fitting bay, so I'll be able to get both Trackman data and see the actual ball flight.  Unfortunately the regular Titleist fitter isn't available, he's staying home to avoid bring the virus home to his wife, but I'm confident that Tim will do a fine job.  Once that's done, I'll be waiting as patiently as possible for the next step.  At least in my neck of the woods we can play and practice, I sympathize with those of you in more restricted areas.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Had a good time doing the fitting with Tim, a nice guy, and apparently very knowledgeable.  Apparently I'm a pretty standard guy, although we did decide on the AMT Red shaft, as opposed to the standard AMT Black.  If I can believe Trackman, I may gain 7 to 10 yards, but I think that's to be expected based on the lofts.  The interesting part is that my launch angle and descent angles are both pretty much unchanged.  Now comes the waiting.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Congratulations guys.  I  play the 718 AP3’s with KBS Tour V shafts and really love them.  Eager to hear more about the T100s and T 200 from your reviews.

Tour Edge C723 8.0 MCA Tensei AV Blue Xlink 65S

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Tour Edge E723 21 degree MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid Fujikura Fuel 85g Stiff

Corey Paul - 5-PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos

Bushnell V4

10 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I found it difficult to get excited about the arrival of my Titleist T100-S irons because Illinois golf courses were closed with no open date planned. But the Governor announced he will open our golf courses May 1st. 🤗  So now the reality of my T100-S irons arriving has actually begun to sink in. I have a new and unhit set of P790's that I bought last fall and planned on taking to Phoenix for the winter. Between my herniated disc and Covid 19, I never made it. So now I have a new set of T100-S arriving sometime in the near future (we hope) and I am looking forward to putting them in play. Obviously Titleist is under the same kind of restrictions many of us are experiencing and keeping their employees safe is the most important thing so I understand this will take as long as it takes top put together my irons safely. Last season I played my 2017 P790's as my main set and rotated in my P760's, Srixon Z Forged and occasionally my Coba Forged Tours. Obviously haven been chosen to play and review the T100-S irons, I will not be rotating any irons, just play the T100-S irons only and write my review. 

... So those with courses already open can start getting ready for our reviews of the T100-S and T200's, along with those whose courses will be opening soon. And for those of you in the boat we have been in here in Illinois without an open date, I hope your courses open sooner rather than later. I am really looking forward to putting my T100-S irons into play, first just to get out and play golf again, and second to play the only irons I was interested in that have an honest shot to replace my P790's. Hang in there and keep watching this thread! 

I'm really excited to hear your thoughts on them.  Such a nice looking set I'll probably have my eyes on all summer.  Not that there's anything wrong with my Ap2s... but this year has had me doing a lot of window shopping.

12 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I found it difficult to get excited about the arrival of my Titleist T100-S irons because Illinois golf courses were closed with no open date planned. But the Governor announced he will open our golf courses May 1st. 🤗  So now the reality of my T100-S irons arriving has actually begun to sink in. I have a new and unhit set of P790's that I bought last fall and planned on taking to Phoenix for the winter. Between my herniated disc and Covid 19, I never made it. So now I have a new set of T100-S arriving sometime in the near future (we hope) and I am looking forward to putting them in play. Obviously Titleist is under the same kind of restrictions many of us are experiencing and keeping their employees safe is the most important thing so I understand this will take as long as it takes top put together my irons safely. Last season I played my 2017 P790's as my main set and rotated in my P760's, Srixon Z Forged and occasionally my Coba Forged Tours. Obviously haven been chosen to play and review the T100-S irons, I will not be rotating any irons, just play the T100-S irons only and write my review. 

... So those with courses already open can start getting ready for our reviews of the T100-S and T200's, along with those whose courses will be opening soon. And for those of you in the boat we have been in here in Illinois without an open date, I hope your courses open sooner rather than later. I am really looking forward to putting my T100-S irons into play, first just to get out and play golf again, and second to play the only irons I was interested in that have an honest shot to replace my P790's. Hang in there and keep watching this thread! 

Congrats buddy! Hopefully courses are the first public thing to open in most states (and justifiably so)

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

... Restrictions in Illinois include:

Twosomes only

15 minutes between tee times

No carts, walking only. You can bring your own push cart, but not your own riding cart. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour