Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons

Ill trade 4-P Titleist 620 CBs for the T100s if no one is using them hahaha

Driver: Titleist TSr3 10 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x D1/Neutral setting (RH)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr2 16.5 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSr2 21 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSr2 24 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 8x B2 setting (RH)

Irons: 2023 Titleist Black T100 5-PW AMT White S300 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: 2023 Titleist Black T100 50 AMT White S300 Onyx, Titleist SM9 Premium Jet Black 54D/12 bounce, 58M/8 bounce BGT ZNE 130 wedge shafts (RH)

Putter: Bettinardi Wizard Inovai 8.0 Custom with Stability Shaft Tour Black

Ball: 2022 Titleist ProV1x (yellow)

Ok...

Two range sessions in, and I am super impressed with these irons.  I am not sure if it is the shaft or what, but the smoother and “lazier” the swing the better the shot.  

I hadn’t tried to shape any shots lately because I am working on the stock shot, with is a little draw with the irons, draw with hybrid, and a fade with the 3 wood and driver.  

But today, I was wearing a PING shirt, so my inner Bubba decided to surface.

High and Low fade for days!  High and low draw... well not as high as the fade, but it worked out ok.  Dead straight?  Yep.  Stinger SZN?  I’ll let Jack tell you how it was...

23D52361-CE07-4FC8-838B-7DA16121625F.gif

42 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Ok...

Two range sessions in, and I am super impressed with these irons.  I am not sure if it is the shaft or what, but the smoother and “lazier” the swing the better the shot.  

I hadn’t tried to shape any shots lately because I am working on the stock shot, with is a little draw with the irons, draw with hybrid, and a fade with the 3 wood and driver.  

But today, I was wearing a PING shirt, so my inner Bubba decided to surface.

High and Low fade for days!  High and low draw... well not as high as the fade, but it worked out ok.  Dead straight?  Yep.  Stinger SZN?  I’ll let Jack tell you how it was...

23D52361-CE07-4FC8-838B-7DA16121625F.gif

I presume you are hitting the T100's?

Edit: Scratch that now see you picked up the T100's.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Turf In-ter-Action

I must have not paid attention very well ever while playing golf.  The T100S is proving to by a sword that I can sharpen my skills with.  I remember saying how the BP’s would catch the grass on the backswing, and that really set off a bad take away.  These do not catch any grass, and I am having a hard time not finding the middle of the clubface.  I went to the range today after a brutal week at work, super windy, but I needed to let off some steam.  I hit probably twenty-five 3 iron shots, that all collected in the same little area.  The dispersion is unreal with these things.  The wind was off the left so everything faded, but I was smart and didn’t try to counter act it today.  

Planning on a round early next week, Monday or Tuesday.  First on course experience with them.  If my calculations are correct I should be nearly the same distance wise as the TM’s even with the stronger loft.  3rd, 4th, and 5th holes will be a good measuring stick for mid iron and short iron distances.

Planning iron only round?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Not yet, it will also be my first round after completing 2.5ish weeks of the SuperSpeed training.  Kind of want to stretch the legs and see what the driver can/can’t do.

Let em rip! Can’t wait to see some numbers!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Let em rip! Can’t wait to see some numbers!

I did have an idea to play from the forward tees until I can break par regularly.  Read it in some magazine a while ago, and pretty sure we talked about it on here at some point.  

So an iron only forward tee round is definitely in the cards.

15 hours ago, Shankster said:

I did have an idea to play from the forward tees until I can break par regularly.  Read it in some magazine a while ago, and pretty sure we talked about it on here at some point.  

So an iron only forward tee round is definitely in the cards.

... Anytime I am having difficulty with a club(s) OR it is brand new and I am not sure of it's/their I like to tee off with it/them. Fairway wood, hybrid, DI and a new set of irons. Hitting a hybrid off the tee on a par 5 means you get to hit it again for the second shot. Same for some fairway woods and DI's. And teeing off with a 4 or 3 iron means you will probably have an opportunity to use every iron. I find it a great way to get in a practice round and hone in on a club(s).

... I discovered it playing with my best friend in Asheville and he really struggled on the front 9 so I had him pick one club for me to use on the back 9 and he chose a 5 iron. I was shocked at how playable it was and the light bulb went off and I figured there were other clubs I could do the same thing with or at least use off the tee. Are you playing T100's or T100-S's?

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

16 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Anytime I am having difficulty with a club(s) OR it is brand new and I am not sure of it's/their I like to tee off with it/them. Fairway wood, hybrid, DI and a new set of irons. Hitting a hybrid off the tee on a par 5 means you get to hit it again for the second shot. Same for some fairway woods and DI's. And teeing off with a 4 or 3 iron means you will probably have an opportunity to use every iron. I find it a great way to get in a practice round and hone in on a club(s).

... I discovered it playing with my best friend in Asheville and he really struggled on the front 9 so I had him pick one club for me too use pin the back 9 and he chose a 5 iron. I was shocked at how playable it was and the light bulb went off and I figured there were other clubs I could do the same thing with or at least use off the tee. Are you playing T100's or T100-S's?

Working with the T100S.  @THEZIPR23 and I worked it out, and I will be doing another review of the clubs he tested.

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

@chisag since you play the Vokey wedges, how does the feel and transition from the T100S to Vokey work?

... Pretty seemless for performance and feel. I am considering going to a 48* so I have 48-52-58 Vokey's in my bag to go with my pw-4 T100-S irons. 

Nuc-lear 

I never really understood when people talked about fliers.  I get the the concept, and the reasons but never had many.  Today... that changed.  Had 162 to a tucked flagstick, so I pulled the 8 iron and put a smidge of fade on it.  This thing went further than some of my drives today.  178 yard 8 iron? 🤔 That is a good 7 or a soft 6 on a good day.

This would be amazing if I could get some consistency, but I was all over the place today.  4+ hour round, waiting for 5-10 minutes on the back nine didn’t help.  

The irons performed extremely well, aside from that 8 that went a mile.  I thinned some, heeled some, toed some, and hit some high on the face.  Not very forgiving on the thin shots.  Something I am used to with the TM Goo in the the sole of the RBZ clubs.  It is going to be a battle of the bag for sure...

Played my first round with the T100S today and shot 77. I’m able to shape my shots better and easier than any irons I’ve ever played. I would say that I’ve gained a clubs worth in distance coming from JPX919 Tours. It will take some time figuring out my new yardage on each club. I love the trajectory and feel of these. I haven’t had any fliers and agree that with the thin soles help move through the grass smoothly especially in the rough. TXG made a comment about these possibly being fade biased. It’s too early to say but I did notice a couple unusual high cuts today and the par 3s. Overall I’m enjoying these so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played my first round with the T100S today and shot 77. I’m able to shape my shots better and easier than any irons I’ve ever played. I would say that I’ve gained a clubs worth in distance coming from JPX919 Tours. It will take some time figuring out my new yardage on each club. I love the trajectory and feel of these. I haven’t had any fliers and agree that with the thin soles help move through the grass smoothly especially in the rough. TXG made a comment about these possibly being fade biased. It’s too early to say but I did notice a couple unusual high cuts today and the par 3s. Overall I’m enjoying these so far.

That’s good to hear! I think I might have played the last round with my 620 CBs haha. I’m gonna make the switch to t100s. I just want a little more carry distance. 83 is not a bad final round with the CBs hahaha. Did you go with the standard wedge set up as well? I’m curious how others play their wedge set up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Titleist TSr3 10 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x D1/Neutral setting (RH)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr2 16.5 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

7 Wood: Titleist TSr2 21 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 7x D1 setting (RH)

5 Hybrid: Titleist TSr2 24 Degree Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 8x B2 setting (RH)

Irons: 2023 Titleist Black T100 5-PW AMT White S300 Onyx (RH)

Wedges: 2023 Titleist Black T100 50 AMT White S300 Onyx, Titleist SM9 Premium Jet Black 54D/12 bounce, 58M/8 bounce BGT ZNE 130 wedge shafts (RH)

Putter: Bettinardi Wizard Inovai 8.0 Custom with Stability Shaft Tour Black

Ball: 2022 Titleist ProV1x (yellow)

That’s good to hear! I think I might have played the last round with my 620 CBs haha. I’m gonna make the switch to t100s. I just want a little more carry distance. 83 is not a bad final round with the CBs hahaha. Did you go with the standard wedge set up as well? I’m curious how others play their wedge set up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I’ve been playing 50, 56 and 60 degree vokeys. The 48 was a bit interesting so I’m not sure how I’m going to utilize it in regards to gapping. I could always buy new wedges to gap them out properly.....?

On 9/2/2020 at 4:14 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

So as not to leave everyone wondering, the T100-S are a good club but would have been a backup for me. Alan hit me up and offered to trade for his Blueprints. I honestly didn't want to do another test of irons, as Srixon's are just too good for me. However after contemplating it for a couple of days I had an epiphany. Shane, my "golf wife" of over 20 years has owned 2 sets of clubs during his 40+ year playing career and on top of that he told me a week prior that he was thinking of Ping irons. So I accepted the trade and gifted the blueprints to him. And while they are not technically in the MGS family, they are and forever will be on a leash attached to me. I am not sure I can convince him to join, but I plan on getting something, interview, thoughts etc. to add to Blueprint thread. 

Thank you Titleist, MGS and MODS for another great testing opportunity. 

Well done giving them to your buddy👍

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

Went to the range today to sort out my swing from Sunday.  There has been a permanent change in the bag.  The T100S will be in there without any competition for a while.  I brought the Taylormades to compare the two clubs, after a few yucky feeling swings with the old clubs... they are benched until further notice... probably for ever.  Working on some pictures, and some more detailed thoughts for these, but I will say that Titleist hit a home run with these clubs.

Now, I just have to decide if I am going with a set 48°, or a Vokey 48°... the 3 iron will most likely live at home unless I take a trip to Scotland.

On 9/13/2020 at 6:22 PM, JKim2 said:

I’ve been playing 50, 56 and 60 degree vokeys. The 48 was a bit interesting so I’m not sure how I’m going to utilize it in regards to gapping. I could always buy new wedges to gap them out properly.....?

I had the same issue, I ended up going with a 54 and 58 to combat the 48 degree. I had traditionally always played a 46 PW and then 52, 56, and 60. 

:titelist-small: TSr3 8* w/ Ventus Black 6X

:titelist-small: TSr3 15* w/ Ventus Black 7X

:ping-small: iCrossover 18* w/ Ventus Black 9X

:titelist-small: T100S 4 Iron - PW w/ Ventus Axiom 125X

:vokey-small: SM9 50 F-grind / 54 F-grind / 58 V-grind w/ True Temper Gold Onyx Tour S400

:scotty-cameron-1: Circle T Newport 35 Inch

:titelist-small: Pro V1

Vessel Player III DXR Stand Bag

On 9/13/2020 at 11:32 AM, Shankster said:

Nuc-lear 

I never really understood when people talked about fliers.  I get the the concept, and the reasons but never had many.  Today... that changed.  Had 162 to a tucked flagstick, so I pulled the 8 iron and put a smidge of fade on it.  This thing went further than some of my drives today.  178 yard 8 iron? 🤔 That is a good 7 or a soft 6 on a good day.

This would be amazing if I could get some consistency, but I was all over the place today.  4+ hour round, waiting for 5-10 minutes on the back nine didn’t help.  

The irons performed extremely well, aside from that 8 that went a mile.  I thinned some, heeled some, toed some, and hit some high on the face.  Not very forgiving on the thin shots.  Something I am used to with the TM Goo in the the sole of the RBZ clubs.  It is going to be a battle of the bag for sure...

I don't know what it is but I had a few of these as well. I think I talked  about it here but I hit a 9 iron long while testing dropped a wedge from same spot and hit it further than 9. 🤷‍♂️ What I was able to determine for me was that with my swing flaw there are certain shots that don't spin as much and that was causing the launchers. 

15 hours ago, Shankster said:

Went to the range today to sort out my swing from Sunday.  There has been a permanent change in the bag.  The T100S will be in there without any competition for a while.  I brought the Taylormades to compare the two clubs, after a few yucky feeling swings with the old clubs... they are benched until further notice... probably for ever.  Working on some pictures, and some more detailed thoughts for these, but I will say that Titleist hit a home run with these clubs.

Now, I just have to decide if I am going with a set 48°, or a Vokey 48°... the 3 iron will most likely live at home unless I take a trip to Scotland.

Glad to see you have found a match. Really a great golf club. 

Shane is in heaven as well. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

46 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I don't know what it is but I had a few of these as well. I think I talked  about it here but I hit a 9 iron long while testing dropped a wedge from same spot and hit it further than 9. 🤷‍♂️ What I was able to determine for me was that with my swing flaw there are certain shots that don't spin as much and that was causing the launchers. 

Glad to see you have found a match. Really a great golf club. 

Shane is in heaven as well. 

Glad to hear he likes the BP’s, sounds like we made a good exchange.  🤘🏼

... I have been playing my T100-S exclusively but I played my Z Forged MB irons today. I will admit they feel a little denser and a little softer. A little. But all in all not a lot of difference although ironically the ZF are larger heads than the T100-S while the top line and shape of the T100-S are still very MB like. I hit several shots I think would have been more forgiven with the T100-S but I can't say whether they would have made a difference in my score, although I am pretty sure one of them would have as it would have been over the bunker. Low on the face and a little toey. Since our bunkers are kinda bare with very little sand it cost me a shot and the T100-S would have carried the bunker. 

... I have had better ball striking days and I have had worse. For me at least this is where the difference really is noticeable. If it looks like a MB and has the same control as an MB but rewards my miss hits a little more, so why would I play a MB? We are all different of course but if it is the difference of one stroke every other round, that is enough for me. And of course some days it is more than that so again for me MB's are really fun to play once in a blue moon, but I will take the look, the feel and the playability with added forgives of the T100-S every time. 

On 9/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, Shankster said:

Unbelievable 

Ladies and Gentlemen... I cannot explain what is going on with my golf game.  If you read the Hit Far, Chase, Hit Far Again thread you’ll have read that I had some stellar rounds today.

It really began on the range around 8:15 this morning.  I always grab the 9 iron to hit 5-6 shots with, no idea why but that’s how I loosen up.  I then “play” the first two holes Tee to Green how I “scripted” it.  So first hole is usually Driver, 2 hybrid, 58, putter.  Second hole is 2 hybrid, 58, putter or some times 2 hybrid, putter... and even 3 iron, 52, putter.

Then I move on through the bag, PW-3, shortest to longest.  Then 3 full 52’s and 58’s.  Whatever is left I smash the heck out of them with the Driver. Oddly, I rarely hit 3 wood warming up because I only use it for one hole.

Moving along to the irons.  I can’t pin-point what it is, but they are butter.  I was testing balls today, and so far the AVX has a slight edge on the ProV1... I do have a box of left dash V1x’s on the way... but they are so hard I don’t know if I can play it full time.

Irons Alan! Irons! My green in regulation on today was averaged at 63% today, the third nine it was 76%.  And would have been better if I didn’t pull a par 3 tee shot. Using these irons is like point and shoot, I was in a absolutely must draw this ball or you’re a goner shot behind a tree today.  Hooded the 9 iron and watched the magic happen. 

Today was my best ball striking day since 1983.  Yep, since I was born.  Mostly because of these clubs I’d imagine.  

Good stuff!

Point snd shoot is exactly how I’d describe these as well.  With the exception of the to be expected poor swing of a 16 HC from time to time.   So far the 8 iron is my favorite.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

33 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Good stuff!

Point snd shoot is exactly how I’d describe these as well.  With the exception of the to be expected poor swing of a 16 HC from time to time.   So far the 8 iron is my favorite.  

My plan is to bend the 5 iron 1° strong to give me a “traditional” 4 iron.  Then ditch the 3 and 4 irons for a 19-21 hybrid and a 48° wedge.

Set makeup would be something along these lines.

D - ? 9.75-10

3W - 15°

H - 18°

H - 21°

5 - 24°

6 - 28°

7 - 32°

8 - 36°

9 - 40°

P - 44°

W - 48°

G/S - 53°

S/L - 58°

Putter

15 minutes ago, Shankster said:

My plan is to bend the 5 iron 1° strong to give me a “traditional” 4 iron.  Then ditch the 3 and 4 irons for a 19-21 hybrid and a 48° wedge.

Set makeup would be something along these lines.

D - ? 9.75-10

3W - 15°

H - 18°

H - 21°

5 - 24°

6 - 28°

7 - 32°

8 - 36°

9 - 40°

P - 44°

W - 48°

G/S - 53°

S/L - 58°

Putter

... Sounds good. The T100-S might be the first set off irons I have ever owned and played at stock lofts. I have stated this before but the 4 iron is one of my favorite irons, just easy to elevate, forgiving for a long iron and pretty darned long. I am picking up a DHy #3 I hope will take over the duties off my DI as well as second shots into par 5's or anytime I need accurate distance. That allows me to play a 3 wood which I don't hit often but when I need to, it is nice to have in my bag. 

9 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Sounds good. The T100-S might be the first set off irons I have ever owned and played at stock lofts. I have stated this before but the 4 iron is one of my favorite irons, just easy to elevate, forgiving for a long iron and pretty darned long. I am picking up a DHy #3 I hope will take over the duties off my DI as well as second shots into par 5's or anytime I need accurate distance. That allows me to play a 3 wood which I don't hit often but when I need to, it is nice to have in my bag. 

I do like the 4 iron myself.  But if I can give myself better gapping are the top, the 4 iron will be reserved for really windy days.

The only reason I am contemplating it is because how well my 17° Hybrid works for me.  It is a 240+ club for me.  And just so easy to hit. 5 iron goes 204ish.  So two clubs could fit in there nicely, and trying to fit the 4 iron on a regular basis adds a bit less room for error.  Something that is a little more forgiving would be helpful.  I tend to not do well out of the rough with a 4 iron with this shallower swing.  

Name of the game for 2021 is to compete a few times.  So, giving myself a few options won’t hurt.  I thought about a 790 or a 510 type of club too.  We’ll see what happens.

22 hours ago, chisag said:

Well - I did it! Went Friday and got fitted for the Titleist T100 S irons..... Thanks for all the great information you have provided regarding the irons.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x