Jump to content

2020 Official Member Review: Titleist T100S/T200 irons


Recommended Posts


That’s a surprise....


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

For some reason I thought you would be happier with the 770.
I guess the Titleist’s are not overrated.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stage 2 is now posted below after Stage 1 Stage 1 … Well, well, well I received my irons a week after THEZIPR23, blackngold_blood and DavePO43, yet am the first to Stage 1. What a bunch of s

From time to time, MyGolfSpy does brand-association surveys. Titleist is among the brands that fare best in these surveys: they have a reputation of no-nonsense quality and performance. Here's my

Stage 2 Posted Below           Thank you to Titleist, MGS, and the Moderators for allowing me the opportunity to review the T100-S irons.   My name is Ry

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Rickp said:


For some reason I thought you would be happier with the 770.
I guess the Titleist’s are not overrated.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Me too Rick.  I wanted to like the 770’s because I can get a pretty good discount on them... but it isn’t worth it to me.  Hit about 20 shots.  All of them did well, but nothing I am not getting with the T100•S, and the feel just wasn’t spectacular.  Hard to explain the sound they made.

 

Shot of the day was a 220ish yard 4 iron that I thought was going out into the parking lot on 18.  Had a downwind... Arcoss told me to hit the 2 hybrid... I would have taken out a really nice black corvette with that club selection.  The 4 iron landed pin high in the bunker, got up and down for the Bird.
 

I did hit a really nice 3 iron stinger too just messing around. With roll I was at 242, my real tee shot was a skied 3 wood 🤦🏼‍♂️

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2020 at 7:45 PM, GaDawg said:

Well, it's 7:45pm and I have not seen FedEx! Their system shows that delivery was to be by the end of the day, I guess they have 4 hrs and 15 min. LOL

Fed Ex showed up late Tuesday afternoon. I was able to get 9 holes in Friday afternoon and Saturday. Man, I love the feel of these Titleist T100 -S irons. Only been able to play these two 9 hole rounds due to the rain and thunderstorms, but looking forward to getting them out on the course. Compared to my Taylor Made P-790 irons, the feel is better, distance about the same. Both are excellent irons!

  • Like 6

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2020 at 11:01 AM, GaDawg said:

Fed Ex showed up late Tuesday afternoon. I was able to get 9 holes in Friday afternoon and Saturday. Man, I love the feel of these Titleist T100 -S irons. Only been able to play these two 9 hole rounds due to the rain and thunderstorms, but looking forward to getting them out on the course. Compared to my Taylor Made P-790 irons, the feel is better, distance about the same. Both are excellent irons!

 

... I think I may have solved my gapping issues. Adding a 4th wedge from my T100-S set meant the top end of my bag needed changes. Here is my set up:

Putter
Wedges: 58-52-48-44
Irons: 9-8-7-6-5-4
19* Hybrid
17* DI
15.5 Fairway wood
10.5 Driver

... That is 15 clubs so I had to drop the 4 iron, Hybrid or the DI depending on the course and the wind. Bummer because I really like all those clubs. That said, the addition of a Callaway Super Hybrid meant I could drop my fairway wood and it can take the place of my Hybrid out of light rough. I am picking up a 19* DHy that will replace my DI off the tee as well as my Hybrid from the fairway. If it works out as well as I think it will, my gapping issues will be solved. I also installed Steelfiber 95 R Flex shafts that really play between R and S in my T100-S and so far I have really liked the results. They do not have that dense/muted feel of the Kuro Kage Tini 105 S Flex shafts but the flight and spin are a little better for me and performance is excellent. 

... How are your T100-S working out so far? 

  • Like 5

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Link to post
Share on other sites
 
... I think I may have solved my gapping issues. Adding a 4th wedge from my T100-S set meant the top end of my bag needed changes. Here is my set up:

Putter
Wedges: 58-52-48-44
Irons: 9-8-7-6-5-4
19* Hybrid
17* DI
15.5 Fairway wood
10.5 Driver

... That is 15 clubs so I had to drop the 4 iron, Hybrid or the DI depending on the course and the wind. Bummer because I really like all those clubs. That said, the addition of a Callaway Super Hybrid meant I could drop my fairway wood and it can take the place of my Hybrid out of light rough. I am picking up a 19* DHy that will replace my DI off the tee as well as my Hybrid from the fairway. If it works out as well as I think it will, my gapping issues will be solved. I also installed Steelfiber 95 R Flex shafts that really play between R and S in my T100-S and so far I have really liked the results. They do not have that dense/muted feel of the Kuro Kage Tini 105 S Flex shafts but the flight and spin are a little better for me and performance is excellent. 

... How are your T100-S working out so far? 

Two years ago I was gaming the AP2s. Switched to Mizuno JPX919 tours bc nothing feels like a mizuno. Two months ago I switched to the T100s and can’t believe how much better these feel and I went up a club and a half in distance compared to the mizunos. I think these are some of the most underrated irons out there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, chisag said:

 

... I think I may have solved my gapping issues. Adding a 4th wedge from my T100-S set meant the top end of my bag needed changes. Here is my set up:

Putter
Wedges: 58-52-48-44
Irons: 9-8-7-6-5-4
19* Hybrid
17* DI
15.5 Fairway wood
10.5 Driver

... That is 15 clubs so I had to drop the 4 iron, Hybrid or the DI depending on the course and the wind. Bummer because I really like all those clubs. That said, the addition of a Callaway Super Hybrid meant I could drop my fairway wood and it can take the place of my Hybrid out of light rough. I am picking up a 19* DHy that will replace my DI off the tee as well as my Hybrid from the fairway. If it works out as well as I think it will, my gapping issues will be solved. I also installed Steelfiber 95 R Flex shafts that really play between R and S in my T100-S and so far I have really liked the results. They do not have that dense/muted feel of the Kuro Kage Tini 105 S Flex shafts but the flight and spin are a little better for me and performance is excellent. 

... How are your T100-S working out so far? 

That DHY is a weapon!

  • Like 2

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

That DHY is a weapon!

 

... 👍 I have had quite a few clubs in this category and all have had strengths and weaknesses but I have high hopes for the DHy as it certainly seems to check every box for me. I hit it very consistently at my club fitting and my fitter said no use even hitting anything else because everything looks great and if you like the look/feel, you are not gonna find anything better. I do have to give some credit to the Super Hybrid with a 41.5" shaft, is insanely long and I find a true cross between a fairway wood and a hybrid. 

  • Like 2

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

very interested in the T200. I have been burning through some irons this year trying to find the perfect fit.

  • Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9*
:callaway-small: GBB Epic 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52* / 56*
:scotty-cameron-1: Newport 2 Select, 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, gregh729 said:

very interested in the T200. I have been burning through some irons this year trying to find the perfect fit.

Welcome to my world!

well, who am I kidding I’d probably burn through them even when I found the perfect one🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kinda late to the party......was happily playing Srixon combos Z585/Z785 but the feel of the undercut cavity in the z585 left doubt about long-term use......

Demo'd the new P770 with strong consideration given but my thought turned to pxg under the heroes program.....basically same price ,maybe better feel than 770....

Well that was short-lived as the pxg just didn't have turf interaction nor proper shaft for my game . Added to this was the fact of pxg being. 370 parallel hosel ; making shaft change a pain

The other iron set consider was the T200......never a fan of the AP3 due to feel , this club surprised me......at first ,it appeared large in size but more of the actual shape which has a lower toe section than most irons.

Found a set on ebay for 600 less than in store pricing.  Reputable seller but still leery......amt black r300 T200 4-gw std L/L/L

 

Took to range and first thing I NEEDED to see was launch of 4/5 irons......never been a hybrid guy but I don't have the speed required for good long iron play....A CONUNDRUM!  Lol

As expected,  low,low and low......ugh.....no worries ! These are taper tipped hosels and shaft exchange will be a breeze.....discuss with club guy and he happen to have red amt r300 4-PW.......

We start with 4/5 iron and right away a noticeable flight change for the good......fast forward where 6/7 get red amt also.......almost forgot,  these get 1/2" over in length to boot.....

Then the final piece is adding 1/2" to the remaining set(8-Gw)  with current amt black 

I did note that the 6i felt clumsy and swingweight came in at D4.....8i D2.....so we'll pull grips and backweight the longer irons 

 

Then finally get on course Tuesday with detailed report to follow.....

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TMAG-FIREMEDIC said:

Kinda late to the party......was happily playing Srixon combos Z585/Z785 but the feel of the undercut cavity in the z585 left doubt about long-term use......

Demo'd the new P770 with strong consideration given but my thought turned to pxg under the heroes program.....basically same price ,maybe better feel than 770....

Well that was short-lived as the pxg just didn't have turf interaction nor proper shaft for my game . Added to this was the fact of pxg being. 370 parallel hosel ; making shaft change a pain

The other iron set consider was the T200......never a fan of the AP3 due to feel , this club surprised me......at first ,it appeared large in size but more of the actual shape which has a lower toe section than most irons.

Found a set on ebay for 600 less than in store pricing.  Reputable seller but still leery......amt black r300 T200 4-gw std L/L/L

 

Took to range and first thing I NEEDED to see was launch of 4/5 irons......never been a hybrid guy but I don't have the speed required for good long iron play....A CONUNDRUM!  Lol

As expected,  low,low and low......ugh.....no worries ! These are taper tipped hosels and shaft exchange will be a breeze.....discuss with club guy and he happen to have red amt r300 4-PW.......

We start with 4/5 iron and right away a noticeable flight change for the good......fast forward where 6/7 get red amt also.......almost forgot,  these get 1/2" over in length to boot.....

Then the final piece is adding 1/2" to the remaining set(8-Gw)  with current amt black 

I did note that the 6i felt clumsy and swingweight came in at D4.....8i D2.....so we'll pull grips and backweight the longer irons 

 

Then finally get on course Tuesday with detailed report to follow.....

I

  • PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Ben Hogan PTx Combo Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • TaylorMade MG2 TW 56 & 60 Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5
  • TaylorMade TP5

 

Western, NY

5.7 Index

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 6:48 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

well, who am I kidding I’d probably burn through them even when I found the perfect one

There, I fixed it for you!  😜

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

 

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, Shankster said:

Working on a write up for the T100S.  But I can summarize them as... speechless.

I only have T100s in the 4-6 irons but I'm in total agreement with you. Granted my setup is a bit different and unique but they are the best all around long irons I have ever had.

  • Like 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 (7.25*) - Tensei AV Raw White 65 X Tipped 1.5" & 0.5" Short, 2 extra grams in T1 Position

3 Wood: :titelist-small: TSi3 (13.5) - Tensei AV Raw White 70 X Tipped 1" & 0.5" Short, 2 extra grams in T Position

Driving Iron: :titelist-small: U500 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke (X)

Irons (4-6) :titelist-small: T100S - KBS C-Taper X-Stiff

Irons (7-P) :titelist-small: 620 MB - KBS C-Taper X Stiff

Wedges: QAJzq7h.jpg SM7 Jet Black 50.F.12 / 55.S.11 / 60.M.08 - X100

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpgBlack ER2 (Finish Courtesy of NorCal Putters) - :P2-grips-logo: Aware Tour

Bag:  :titelist-small: Hybrid 14

Glove:  Under Armour Strikeskin Tour

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1 Yellow #3

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Instagram: @dpattgolf

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very, very short prose today.

Wifey and I played an executive course today.....cheap fees and the course reflected itimage.gif.c96dd3a6136d81ae6344250d4efb4ff6.gif

But my mind was strictly on T200s now that setup has been completed......refresh: got T200 4-gw with amt black r300......switched long irons (4-7) into amt red r300 also extending them 1/2" ; also extended short irons the same.....swingweight D2-ish throughout......I tried a pxg combo for a round quickly realizing that they weren't for me due to turf interaction primarily.


So even with the shorter course , I could still see possibilities and drawbacks to T200s.....

CONS: ******CRICKETS *******

Pros: solid feel through the bag
Great looking in the bag
Pleasant looking at address
Turf interaction isn't a concern AT ALL

The round was played under adverse conditions; winds steady at 20mph gusting upwards to 30mph......not the easiest atmosphere to try this new higher launching set!

1st hole: 140yd par 3 downwind......no warmup, unsure what to use....pull 9i and hitting a different ball to boot.....high and straight at 10ft making the putt

 
20201103_104737.jpg



2nd hole is a par 5 that was into and across.....had 7i from thick st.augustine rough from 140......didn't come out well but got to greenside......

3rd hole: 140yd par 3 smack into a 2-3 club wind.....again learning yardages and I hit solid 7i that ended up 20ft short

4th hole was 130 yd par 3 and hit 7i into a 2-3 club wind

5th hole was another par 5 but down and across.
Hit a nice drive but pulled 4i to the right.....not well struck but serviceable. Didn't get up n down

6th hole .....120yd into and across.
Hit prov1x into front bunker, pulled a Srixon XV out for giggles and got it about 25ft past the hole....

So now , I'm curious to see these two balls go head to head.

7th hole was 138 but downwind and now I'm thinking full bore pw.....just creeps on the front with prov1x but I missed the XV due to very poor setup

8th hole is a 155 yd par 3 across and a smidge down.....XV up first and with an 8i it flies high and true ....next up the prov1x is on the same line.....drive up to find V1x at 12ft and the XV long!

9th hole was a 400yd par 4 swirling winds.....mostly across but evidently back into .......hit 2 decent drives but XV was 8 yds further.....moved both balls to that location having 138 and hurting.....tried to flight a 7i and couldn't see where the XV ended up .with v1x I took a normal swing and saw it get just passed the pin.....drove up to find XV pin high 20ft

10th hole is the last of the par 5s......470 on card but don't think it's really that long.....hitting both again, I pulled the v1x and striped the XV ....had 165 to the pin as the crow flies ....the hole is a dogleg right with trees guarding the right. No hesitation on my part and I pull a 7i med high launch and the XV ends up 30ft past hole for an eagle look.

The rest of the round went more or less with some good swings and some mediocre swings.....tried pressing a few irons into the wind but I'm certainly seeing that this new high launch strategy has its drawbacks......I still prefer the option to a have better decent angle and just overall a much better flight I feel.

Playing again tomorrow on a my home track and ill really have a better idea of gains but I'm fully on board with team T200!

Link to post
Share on other sites

not yet. I hope to within the next couple of weeks

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9*
:callaway-small: GBB Epic 15* / 18*
:callaway-small: Rogue 4H, 21*
:callaway-small: Steelhead XR 5-AW 
:ping-small: Glide 3.0 52* / 56*
:scotty-cameron-1: Newport 2 Select, 35"
Many other putters in the bullpen waiting for call

Link to post
Share on other sites

... After a quick 10 day temps in the 70's surprise, I got in 9 more rounds with my T100-S irons. This is about the time I am looking at the New Years iron releases and planning on which irons I would like to play and review in 2021. The Taylor Made P770's are still on my radar and I hope to have a set of King Tour MIM irons to review soon.

... That said, I have never been so reluctant to make a change with my irons. After figuring out the gapping, how far I can expect to hit each iron, confidence in trajectory control and just a comfort with feel and performance, I just don't really want to try anything else. The T100-S look just about perfect at address, they feel amazing and provide the performance I need/want from an iron. With the combination of Steelfiber 95's in r-flex and the T100-S heads, I am not sure I have ever been as comfortable and confident as I am with this combo. These last 9 rounds were played in 20-35 mph winds so control has been paramount and really solidified how much I like playing these irons. By nature of reviewing clubs for 25 years I am always looking ahead but for now, I am reluctant to change and that rules out the P770's for the time being. I have played every version of the Cobra Amp Forged/Fly Z+/Tour Forged so playing and reviewing the Cobra Tour MIM irons with Recoil Prototypes for an ideal comparison is just a logical progression to an iron I am very familiar with and not an entirely new iron like the hollow headed, foam filled P770's would be. 

... So unless something changes, I will be taking my T100-S Steelfiber irons to Phoenix for the winter and other than a set of Tour MIM irons, I hope to avoid playing and reviewing any other irons. This is a new concept for me and of course subject to change if something new and shiny catches my eye. 🤪

  • Like 7

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, chisag said:

... After a quick 10 day temps in the 70's surprise, I got in 9 more rounds with my T100-S irons. This is about the time I am looking at the New Years iron releases and planning on which irons I would like to play and review in 2021. The Taylor Made P770's are still on my radar and I hope to have a set of King Tour MIM irons to review soon.

... That said, I have never been so reluctant to make a change with my irons. After figuring out the gapping, how far I can expect to hit each iron, confidence in trajectory control and just a comfort with feel and performance, I just don't really want to try anything else. The T100-S look just about perfect at address, they feel amazing and provide the performance I need/want from an iron. With the combination of Steelfiber 95's in r-flex and the T100-S heads, I am not sure I have ever been as comfortable and confident as I am with this combo. These last 9 rounds were played in 20-35 mph winds so control has been paramount and really solidified how much I like playing these irons. By nature of reviewing clubs for 25 years I am always looking ahead but for now, I am reluctant to change and that rules out the P770's for the time being. I have played every version of the Cobra Amp Forged/Fly Z+/Tour Forged so playing and reviewing the Cobra Tour MIM irons with Recoil Prototypes for an ideal comparison is just a logical progression to an iron I am very familiar with and not an entirely new iron like the hollow headed, foam filled P770's would be. 

... So unless something changes, I will be taking my T100-S Steelfiber irons to Phoenix for the winter and other than a set of Tour MIM irons, I hope to avoid playing and reviewing any other irons. This is a new concept for me and of course subject to change if something new and shiny catches my eye. 🤪

Great stuff Chisag!  That says a lot about your comfort and results with these. 
 

I really like the T100s part of my combo 8-P.  I’m very confident when I get a distance for one of those.  Of course that is only 130 and in ...LOL.  But at least thats something. 
 

I saw the KING Tour MIM last week.  They looked really good, and not as imposing as I thought from the top and sole.   I suspect you will do very well with them. 

  • Like 1

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...