Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Port St. Lucie

Briton

Hey will be traveling to Port St Lucie Florida at some point when the shutdowns let up. Do not know the area well, wondering about public courses and where to play when my wife and i get to go down there?

:918457628_PrecisionPro:-NX9 HD slope

:scotty-small:-Newport 2.5

:vokey-small:-Sm8 (50,56,60)

:Miura:=4-PW TC-201

:mizuno-small:-2 iron HMB MP 20

:callaway-small:-Driver --Mavrik Sub Zero

Hey will be traveling to Port St Lucie Florida at some point when the shutdowns let up. Do not know the area well, wondering about public courses and where to play when my wife and i get to go down there?

I go down there every year and play the PGA Village courses and that is all I know in the area. I play with a member but last I heard the public could still play. If you have trouble getting on let me know and I will see what my friend can do to help,

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Agreed, PGA village has about 5 courses. Not cheap but open to the public. I go there about every other year and play. Great courses and conditions. One of my friends lives in the village so that helps me.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

I worked as a Club Pro in Tequesta (North Palm Beach County) 15 years ago. If you’re willing to drive a little you can find some awesome courses in Martin as well as Northern PBC.

My absolute favorite public that is friendly to play and a great course is Abacoa GC off exit 83 on I95.

Champions at Summerfield and Hammock Creek are a little closer, both in Martin County and an easy drive.

Last but definitely not least, Palm Beach Par 3.

Read up on this story written during the Honda by [mention]GolfSpy Stroker [/mention]

Next time you're in Palm Beach FL .... WOW
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=1398933&share_tid=36963&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emygolfspy%2Ecom%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

7 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I worked as a Club Pro in Tequesta (North Palm Beach County) 15 years ago. If you’re willing to drive a little you can find some awesome courses in Martin as well as Northern PBC.

My absolute favorite public that is friendly to play and a great course is Abacoa GC off exit 83 on I95.

Champions at Summerfield and Hammock Creek are a little closer, both in Martin County and an easy drive.

Last but definitely not least, Palm Beach Par 3.

Read up on this story written during the Honda by [mention]GolfSpy Stroker [/mention]

Next time you're in Palm Beach FL .... WOW
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=1398933&share_tid=36963&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emygolfspy%2Ecom%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

That is some great information for when we go down there! I figure palm beach wouldn’t be to bad of a drive if there is some better courses there. I have never been to that part of Florida, usually on the other coast in Estero 

That is some great information for when we go down there! I figure palm beach wouldn’t be to bad of a drive if there is some better courses there. I have never been to that part of Florida, usually on the other coast in Estero 

Jupiter has become golf central for most of the big name guys (Rickie, DJ, BK, Keegan, Tiger) and it reflects that with golf and entertainment.

Give me a shout when it gets closer and we can talk more about where to play & eat. I lived there for nine years but my best man and college friends still live there.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

6 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Jupiter has become golf central for most of the big name guys (Rickie, DJ, BK, Keegan, Tiger) and it reflects that with golf and entertainment.

Give me a shout when it gets closer and we can talk more about where to play & eat. I lived there for nine years but my best man and college friends still live there.

Alright sounds good! Obviously it will be a bit because of covid 19.... but I knew Jupiter was definitely a hot spot because  I have a buddy that worked at The Bears Club and he told me he saw pros and celebs all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I lived at PGA Village for 7 years up to a couple years ago....There is a card the SFPGA card. Once May hits and the snowbirds head north....many of the private clubs allow play. Pull up the SFPGA card and look and see what availability there is...The PGA Village clubs are reasonable come May also. Champions at Summerfield a decent course. Martin Downs is pretty nice. Hammock Creek is nice.  Florida Club can be fun. Golfnow hot deals can be really good deals too. The PGA Village clubs are the best public available though. 

Epic Flash 9 &15

Titliest 915 18&21

Staff 5 to G

Ping SW

Wide Flange LW

TM Spider X

I lived at PGA Village for 7 years up to a couple years ago....There is a card the SFPGA card. Once May hits and the snowbirds head north....many of the private clubs allow play. Pull up the SFPGA card and look and see what availability there is...The PGA Village clubs are reasonable come May also. Champions at Summerfield a decent course. Martin Downs is pretty nice. Hammock Creek is nice.  Florida Club can be fun. Golfnow hot deals can be really good deals too. The PGA Village clubs are the best public available though. 

Awesome I will look that up!

Irons: X-flex standard lie/length
Woods: X-flex standard 9.5 degree
Right-handed
7 handicap
Ohio