Briton

Port St. Lucie

Our Sponsors

Hey will be traveling to Port St Lucie Florida at some point when the shutdowns let up. Do not know the area well, wondering about public courses and where to play when my wife and i get to go down there?

:918457628_PrecisionPro:-NX9 HD slope

:scotty-small:-Newport 2.5

:vokey-small:-Sm8 (50,56,60)

:titelist-small:-4-PW 718 AP2 Black

:titelist-small:-3 Wood --TS3 15 degree 

:titelist-small:-Driver --TS3 9.5 

Hey will be traveling to Port St Lucie Florida at some point when the shutdowns let up. Do not know the area well, wondering about public courses and where to play when my wife and i get to go down there?

I go down there every year and play the PGA Village courses and that is all I know in the area. I play with a member but last I heard the public could still play. If you have trouble getting on let me know and I will see what my friend can do to help,

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-G

:cleveland-small: - CBX 52 and 56

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Agreed, PGA village has about 5 courses. Not cheap but open to the public. I go there about every other year and play. Great courses and conditions. One of my friends lives in the village so that helps me.

• Like 1

Driver, Ping G400 11* SR Flex

3 Wood, TaylorMade SLDR 17*  R Flex

5 Wood, TaylorMade SLDR 19* R Flex

Hybrid, Cobra Amp 24* R Flex

Irons, Wilson D200 R Flex (5 - Gap)

Wedges, Cleveland CBX 56* & 60*

Putter, Odyssey Marksman Fang 35"

I worked as a Club Pro in Tequesta (North Palm Beach County) 15 years ago. If you’re willing to drive a little you can find some awesome courses in Martin as well as Northern PBC.

My absolute favorite public that is friendly to play and a great course is Abacoa GC off exit 83 on I95.

Champions at Summerfield and Hammock Creek are a little closer, both in Martin County and an easy drive.

Last but definitely not least, Palm Beach Par 3.

Read up on this story written during the Honda by [mention]GolfSpy Stroker [/mention]

Next time you're in Palm Beach FL .... WOW
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=1398933&share_tid=36963&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emygolfspy%2Ecom%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

• Like 1

• PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • PING G 3W HZRDUS Yellow 75g 6.0
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Maltby TS1 4-G Nippon Modus3 120S
  • Maltby TSW 52 Nippon Modus Wedge
  • Maltby TSW 58 Nippon Modus Wedge
  • Bettinardi BB8 Wide 2020
  • Oncore Elixr

Rochester, NY

4.3 Index

7 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I worked as a Club Pro in Tequesta (North Palm Beach County) 15 years ago. If you’re willing to drive a little you can find some awesome courses in Martin as well as Northern PBC.

My absolute favorite public that is friendly to play and a great course is Abacoa GC off exit 83 on I95.

Champions at Summerfield and Hammock Creek are a little closer, both in Martin County and an easy drive.

Last but definitely not least, Palm Beach Par 3.

Read up on this story written during the Honda by [mention]GolfSpy Stroker [/mention]

Next time you're in Palm Beach FL .... WOW
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=1398933&share_tid=36963&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum%2Emygolfspy%2Ecom%2F&share_type=t&link_source=app

That is some great information for when we go down there! I figure palm beach wouldn’t be to bad of a drive if there is some better courses there. I have never been to that part of Florida, usually on the other coast in Estero 

• Like 1

That is some great information for when we go down there! I figure palm beach wouldn’t be to bad of a drive if there is some better courses there. I have never been to that part of Florida, usually on the other coast in Estero 

Jupiter has become golf central for most of the big name guys (Rickie, DJ, BK, Keegan, Tiger) and it reflects that with golf and entertainment.

Give me a shout when it gets closer and we can talk more about where to play & eat. I lived there for nine years but my best man and college friends still live there.

• PING G400 LST 8.5 Evenflow Black 65g 6.5
  • PING G 3W HZRDUS Yellow 75g 6.0
  • Mizuno HMB MP20 3i Nippon Modus 3 120S
  • Maltby TS1 4-G Nippon Modus3 120S
  • Maltby TSW 52 Nippon Modus Wedge
  • Maltby TSW 58 Nippon Modus Wedge
  • Bettinardi BB8 Wide 2020
  • Oncore Elixr

Rochester, NY

4.3 Index

6 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Jupiter has become golf central for most of the big name guys (Rickie, DJ, BK, Keegan, Tiger) and it reflects that with golf and entertainment.

Give me a shout when it gets closer and we can talk more about where to play & eat. I lived there for nine years but my best man and college friends still live there.

Alright sounds good! Obviously it will be a bit because of covid 19.... but I knew Jupiter was definitely a hot spot because  I have a buddy that worked at The Bears Club and he told me he saw pros and celebs all the time.

• Like 1

I lived at PGA Village for 7 years up to a couple years ago....There is a card the SFPGA card. Once May hits and the snowbirds head north....many of the private clubs allow play. Pull up the SFPGA card and look and see what availability there is...The PGA Village clubs are reasonable come May also. Champions at Summerfield a decent course. Martin Downs is pretty nice. Hammock Creek is nice.  Florida Club can be fun. Golfnow hot deals can be really good deals too. The PGA Village clubs are the best public available though. 

• Like 2

I lived at PGA Village for 7 years up to a couple years ago....There is a card the SFPGA card. Once May hits and the snowbirds head north....many of the private clubs allow play. Pull up the SFPGA card and look and see what availability there is...The PGA Village clubs are reasonable come May also. Champions at Summerfield a decent course. Martin Downs is pretty nice. Hammock Creek is nice.  Florida Club can be fun. Golfnow hot deals can be really good deals too. The PGA Village clubs are the best public available though. 

Awesome I will look that up!

Irons: X-flex standard lie/length
Woods: X-flex standard 9.5 degree
Right-handed
7 handicap
Ohio