TESTERS WANTED! ×

Wasp golf transporter

peterg2000

Has anyone tried this. They have the ones that look like skateboards but this is more practical as I think the lighter weight would allow picking it up and putting it in your vehicle! 

They are cheaper as well as this goes for around $3500  (canadian).

Pete

A15a3T%2BC8jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks

Pete

In my      :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:

Driver:    :ping-small: G425 LST, set to 9.0, graphite stiff-flex,  Tour S 65 

3W:          Taylormade Jetspeed Stiff Flex

2H:           Taylormade Jetspeed Regular Flex  ( yeah I know got it on sale and love it as is)

3H:           Taylormade RBZ stiff flex

Irons:        Tatlormade RBZ steel stiff flex

Wedges:  :ping-small: GMax, Yellow Dot, CVS 70 graphite, PW, UW & SW, Ping Glide Dyla-Wedge (white color code)

Putter:     Odessey 

Ball:       Titlest ProV1x

Shoes:   :footjoy-small:

37 minutes ago, peterg2000 said:

Has anyone tried this. They have the ones that look like skateboards but this is more practical as I think the lighter weight would allow picking it up and putting it in your vehicle! 

They are cheaper as well as this goes for around $3500  (canadian).

Pete

A15a3T%2BC8jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks

Pete

Looks like that would be fun.   2 wheels?   Gyroscope like a segway to keep it upright ?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm not sure what we're seeing here. The photo looks altered. My first impression was that the man is riding standing side-saddle in some way. Then I thought his height looked odd in relation and proportion to the device. I can also see a white golf shoe showing between the right tire and the bag where it appears to be on the metal platform. IMO I think this is a fake photo. Of course more photos might settle my skepticism wouldn't it?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

18 minutes ago, PlaidJacket said:

I'm not sure what we're seeing here. The photo looks altered. My first impression was that the man is riding standing side-saddle in some way. Then I thought his height looked odd in relation and proportion to the device. I can also see a white golf shoe showing between the right tire and the bag where it appears to be on the metal platform. IMO I think this is a fake photo. Of course more photos might settle my skepticism wouldn't it?

Not fake:  https://www.amazon.ca/WASP-Golf-PROTM-Cart-Transporter/dp/B07V1QLZT4  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I also found this company that offers several models and start around $2650 (CAN)  , what I like is the fact your can just put it in the trunk of your car! 

Weight seems to be around 100-120 lbs  but I'm guessing you can remove the golf bag attachment and pillar! 

Pete

2H:           Taylormade Jetspeed Regular Flex  ( yeah I know got it on sale and love it as is)

Wedges:  :ping-small: GMax, Yellow Dot, CVS 70 graphite, PW, UW & SW, Ping Glide Dyla-Wedge (white color code)

Interesting but not interested personally.  I'd love to see lots, lots more walking return to the sport.  I focus better, generally play better, and get great exercise using my push cart.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 1 month later...

Personally I do biking for exercise!   I've decided to make my own personal golf transporter. It should be ready in about 6 weeks. (parts delivery is slow these days! 

I'll post the result back here!  Might even take orders along with my very own golf spy review! Lol .

Pete

Just give me a Finn Scooter. 😎

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

• 1 year later...

News & Announcements:

12 month, 0% APR financing on all WASP GolfPRO , GolfGO and PET  models.

Free shipping throughout Canada.

USA & Mexico - call for shipping rates.

All models are completely assembled, tested, fully charged AND shipped on a pallet from Winnipeg (Canada).

WASP Industries Inc., is a Canadian based, technology corporation (founded in 2018) that is focused on delivering advanced electric powered personal transporters and wearable robotic solutions direct to the consumer. 

As we all know, Not everyone wants to or can walk 18 rounds of golf (due to age, injury, etc). WASP is a reputable NGCOA business affiliate & provides a lineup of electric powered options for those who are looking for a safe, quiet, cost effective and eco-friendly means to enjoy the game we all love to play 🙂

https://www.waspindustries.ca/

• 4 weeks later...

You can just use an electric scooter to allow riding along with the golf bag on your electric scooter. I use mine that looks like this and cost me less than USD 1000. I love it and the fact that it is so light and compact as well to just fit in your car easily. You can contact me for how to mount etc.

GT.jpg.4f3a57e56ed4c740b4fcc788533707ac.jpg