Testers Wanted! AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Which golf glove do you use?

Has anyone heard of birdie beacon? Company friended on Instagram curious if anyone else has gotten the same request.

looks like strictly gloves? 

also I use footjoy weathersoft....don’t last super long but they’re cheap enough and while they last are great

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

• 1 year later...

Personally, I just recently started playing golf, of course, I knew that golf equipment is expensive, but so...... But my coach advised me one interesting tip, to buy the cheapest golf gloves, and under them wear regular rubber gloves. I decided to try it, even found a site The Vinyl Gloves for everybody, where I ordered a whole bunch of rubber gloves. And I can tell you that it's an effective tip that will save you a lot of money. I'm still planning to buy myself some professional gloves, but a little later.

Edited by FrionnyDuo

I needed a new glove, so I went out to get another UA Iso-Chill. None in stock, so I ended up with a Nike Tour. Kind of pricy, but it felt soft and fit good. We'll see how it lasts. I usually am not very hard on gloves. The UA glove lasted a season and a half. The Nike feels like a quality glove (it should be for the price).

I started using North Coast - saw them on Instagram last year and gave them a try.  I tend to really go through them so I keep several on hand and rotate through the round,  I like them.  Different colors - not important - and good feel.  They hold up as well as any I’ve had.  The sell exclusively (I think) on line and I’m always up for helping small off brand start up’s. 

I used to get the FJ sciflex because they had all that mesh, but they don’t make them any more. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 12:55 PM, IrishMace said:

I currently wear the UA Cool Switch. But they're discontinued, not especially durable, and I'm on my last one. Tried the Iso-Chill (the successor), but didn't like it as much and it was even less durable -- ripped after about two rounds and a couple range sessions.

What should I try next? Here's my problem: I'm a lefty (so a right-hand glove) and size XL. Do my fellow lefties have any suggestions for trying things on? Dick's might have two options if I'm lucky, or if I drive all the way across town to Golf Galaxy I might find 5 or 6 options. (I'd be all for giving Kirkland a try, but they don't offer a right hand glove.)

Go to PGA SS if you have one near you. Their house brand glove(PGA TOUR) is all I use. I buy 2 a season, and they hold up well. Never had one come apart at the stitching, like some lower priced gloves. About $6 a piece last time I purchased. Synthetic leather, with the extra layers on the stress areas, like the heel pad and thumb. They do have a lot of sizes, including lefties, not sure of XL. I wear a medium with most gloves, and these fit well, as you want the glove to fit snug, not squeezing your hand, but snug so it doesn't move on your hand. After use, I have one of those glove caddy's-it fits on like your hand so it can dry out, and then isn't so wrinkled, and all crumpled up in your bag. Been using one of these since I started playing 24 years ago. Gloves last longer, and don't stink. I have on occasion washed my gloves in the kitchen sink, with a little dish soap, rinsed well, put on glove caddy, and hung out to dry. Good luck in your search...

Edited by drb1956
add content

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I use MG DynaGrip. I find the leather comfortable, durable and they usually last more than 20 rounds.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade R15, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Heat II Single Length Irons 4-AW, SW, LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

I use the Callaway Dawn Patrol glove because I am a beginner. I have decided to buy this one after a thorough research. The Callaway Dawn Patrol glove is the best among others for amateur golf professionals because of its soft leather build, which provides a comfortable fit and perfect fit feel. It offers excellent grip and durability, making it trustworthy for long-time use. Also, the fact that the fabric is breathable makes it most favoured among its peers. As a programmer for an industry-leading ai services provider and a golf enthusiast, I spearheaded the creation of a small golf group within my organization. It helps people like me, who sit long hours in front of systems, escape work pressure and stress.

I have found the best overall gloves to be the Callaway Tour Authentic. It lasts a long time, even though I have a pretty firm grip and play a ton. They are usually available under $25.

These are very soft, stay soft a long time, do not but also don't have some of the terribly-placed seams that the Titleist gloves do and the velcro is great, unlike my 2nd choice glove, the TPFlex from TaylorMade.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Callaway Epic Flash Tour Certified - 8.5° with MCA Tensei Raw AV White 70 Gram Tour X - Tipped 1" - Set to -1 / N
  • Titleist 917F3 3W (13.5°) with MCA Tensei White AV 80X stiff shaft - D1 setting
  • Titleist TS2 Hybrid (18°) with MCA Tensei White AV 80X shaft - A1 setting
  • Taylormade P7MC (2020) Irons - 4-9 (Standard L/L) with Tour Issue X100 Shafts at +1/2"
  • Taylormade MG4 48.09SB TI X100 and 52.09SB / 56.12SB / 60.07LBV wedges with DG TI Onyx Black X100 Shafts
  • Lamkin ST Hybrid grips on all wedges / woods (midsize) / Irons are a TBD (came w/ Standard Tour Velvets)
  • Sik DW (2.0) C Series Putter in black finish (36") with Sik Golf Black Pistol
  • Balls: Mostly Maxfli Tour or OnCore Vero X1 (both white and yellow)

• 1 month later...

A bit on the pricier side at $25 I recently started using the Callaway tour authentic and I love it. The leather feels super soft and the grip is excellent. Durability during the summer when I sweat more is a bit of an issue though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strength coach💪

A bit on the pricier side at $25 I recently started using the Callaway tour authentic and I love it. The leather feels super soft and the grip is excellent. Durability during the summer when I sweat more is a bit of an issue though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is my favorite glove too. Only one that doesn't leave me with a blister inside of the interlocking fingers during long range sessions, and the last a long time.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Callaway Epic Flash Tour Certified - 8.5° with MCA Tensei Raw AV White 70 Gram Tour X - Tipped 1" - Set to -1 / N
  • Titleist 917F3 3W (13.5°) with MCA Tensei White AV 80X stiff shaft - D1 setting
  • Titleist TS2 Hybrid (18°) with MCA Tensei White AV 80X shaft - A1 setting
  • Taylormade P7MC (2020) Irons - 4-9 (Standard L/L) with Tour Issue X100 Shafts at +1/2"
  • Taylormade MG4 48.09SB TI X100 and 52.09SB / 56.12SB / 60.07LBV wedges with DG TI Onyx Black X100 Shafts
  • Lamkin ST Hybrid grips on all wedges / woods (midsize) / Irons are a TBD (came w/ Standard Tour Velvets)
  • Sik DW (2.0) C Series Putter in black finish (36") with Sik Golf Black Pistol
  • Balls: Mostly Maxfli Tour or OnCore Vero X1 (both white and yellow)

• 1 month later...

Used to use a FJ glove. Worked for a while was nice and grippy in my hand but was starting to breakdown so I moved it to a range glove and bought a Nike glove. From the get go I wasn’t a big fan of the Nike but it looks kinda cool so I kept it. It has broken down in ways that I wasn’t expecting. The seems on my thumbs have ripped. Also it just didn’t have that grip that I was looking for and have started to hate it. Looking at going back to my FJ or giving these Kirklands a try.

Been playing for about 2 years in total. Winter breaks and a 6month period when I got sick. Starting to feel like myself again and recently played a “okay” round. 
I currently have custom fit Cobra LTDx irons/wedges, a Vokey 60(cause my short game has been the best part of my game, and a Maverick 9 deg. Driver. Driving is the worst part of my game so My 4 iron usually takes alot of the long game abuse. 

FJ WeatherSof, good value, holds up to sweat, and very durable. I wear small cadet in FootJoy, but medium in any other brand I've tried.

Have tried a couple Callaway types, and a wilson staff glove but all three of those wore out fairly quickly with the thinner material.

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

• 2 weeks later...

I have two rounds in with the Clinch Tactile Glove and I may be a convert now. I've been very impressed with the grip, but I also have new grips, so it's probably too early to tell there. The comfort is insanely good, though. I always played FJ StaSof before, but the Clinch is significantly better. I also bought a PXG Players Glove to try, but I haven't played a round with it yet. Seems to fit really well (also better than the StaSof), so it's promising. If the Clinch stays as grippy when my grips wear in a little bit and when they get a little wet, I don't see me making a change, though. 

Driver: Titleist 913D2

3W: Taylormade Burner

5-GW: PXG 0311P Gen 5 (1* weak)

56: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled

60: Ping Glide 2.0 SS

Putter: L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1

I have two rounds in with the Clinch Tactile Glove and I may be a convert now. I've been very impressed with the grip, but I also have new grips, so it's probably too early to tell there. The comfort is insanely good, though. I always played FJ StaSof before, but the Clinch is significantly better. I also bought a PXG Players Glove to try, but I haven't played a round with it yet. Seems to fit really well (also better than the StaSof), so it's promising. If the Clinch stays as grippy when my grips wear in a little bit and when they get a little wet, I don't see me making a change, though. 

Driver: Titleist 913D2

3W: Taylormade Burner

5-GW: PXG 0311P Gen 5 (1* weak)

56: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled

60: Ping Glide 2.0 SS

Putter: L.A.B. Golf Mezz.1

Mr Sweaty Hands here. Use to wear out a glove in two - three rounds max, but then I tried once and immediately switched to Finger Ten rain gloves that are very comfortable, esthetically pleasing and last multiple seasons. Haven’t worn another brand in the last 5-6 years. 

IMG_6969.jpeg

I am currently using Srixon Premium Cabretta gloves. I can get them for about $8 per and they fit well.  It's so hot here that gloves don't last long from the sweat so I don't like to spend a ton. 

I bought some cheap ones for the range at like $4.50 ea but once those are done I plan on just switching over to the Srixon gloves. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

• 4 weeks later...