Middler

Love the Shallow Cups the virus has brought!

Our Sponsors

I haven't seen any putts pop out but I saw my buddies 90 yard wedge shot for eagle hit the foam and bounce out and also my 50 yard wedge shot for birdie did the same thing, but I feel like both of those could have happened with or with out the foam. I gave my buddy the eagle though ...😀

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway Wood  :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:ping-small:  4 G Crossover

:cobra-small: F8 Single Length Irons 5-GW OBAN CT-100 shafts 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:Arccos: All clubs use Arccos 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

33 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

I haven't seen any putts pop out but I saw my buddies 90 yard wedge shot for eagle hit the foam and bounce out and also my 50 yard wedge shot for birdie did the same thing, but I feel like both of those could have happened with or with out the foam. I gave my buddy the eagle though ...😀

I was talking about putting or chips that roll in. I could see how longer shots could definitely be “denied” by shallow, noodle or PVC spaced cups. They don’t happen often IMO (you two must be really good) and it’s impossible to know if the ball would have gone in with a standard pin and cup insert - unless maybe you two tend the pin on 50 and 90 yard approach shots... 🙂

• Like 1

• Callaway Rogue 10.5° 9.5°D & 3W
  • Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3i 19°, JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10
  • Evnroll ER5B (replaced ER2)
  • and Mizuno CLK 3H 19° OR Mizuno S18 60.06
  • Snell MTB-X (replacing Black)

16 minutes ago, Middler said:

I was talking about putting or chips that roll in. I could see how longer shots could definitely be “denied” by shallow, noodle or PVC spaced cups. They don’t happen often IMO (you two must be really good) and it’s impossible to know if the ball would have gone in with a standard pin and cup insert - unless maybe you two tend the pin on 50 and 90 yard approach shots... 🙂

Yeah I agree I haven't seen any putting or shorter chips, I dont mind the foam, and my buddy is really good .. I got lucky 😆 

:ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway Wood  :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:taylormade-small: 3 Rescue Hybrid

:ping-small:  4 G Crossover

:cobra-small: F8 Single Length Irons 5-GW OBAN CT-100 shafts 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter

:Arccos: All clubs use Arccos 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder