MannyL

Keeping the passion?

Our Sponsors

That's awesome!! Thanks for doing this! Golf can be an escape from reality.

• Like 1

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue

3 Wood: :adams-small: Insight BUL Stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter: :bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

:odyssey-small: White Hot RX #7 putter

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Wonderful #givingback @MannyL  All the courses are closed down here.  Practicing putting in doors, truly not the same.  I watch more videos on youtube whether they be tips, instruction, chatting.  It can become overkill.  I still research golf innovations and stay connected across social media platforms to be in the know and whereby I can help support.  I've done some reading too.  Generally I would be capturing golf pics which would support my other passion taking photos, but unable to do as much these days.  So, I take some online instruction in pursuit of this.  We all need a form of escape.  Be safe and stay healthy!

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

1 hour ago, cciciora13 said:

Golf can be an escape from reality.

Not for me. I think golf brings reality into a sharp focus each time I play.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

7 hours ago, MannyL said:

So what are you doing during this  Time of quarantine?

About 6 months ago I started refubishing clubs and giving them to children that wanted to play golf but for what ever reason did not have the means to. Mostly high-school children. I got these clubs from thrift stores mostly but as word got out people have been giving me golf equipment.  I have found fir the most people like to help people.  

I live by a large army base and play on there golf course quite a lot.  Ressently about 5 days ago they opened the course up so the soldiers that have been on a lock down can play 9 holes ,it is walking only they have keep distance and have thete own golf clubs. A young soldier stationed 1000 miles away from home doesn't usually have a set of clubs . So silver lining I have given out 9 sets so far and will be give golf clubs away until I have no more to give! 

This is great. Really good thing you’re doing there. I have always been a gardener. Love putting plants out and always helped my dad when I was younger. This year with everything going on I started vegetables from seed and it’s going great so far. Will be nice in the summer.

2130F402-5732-4A3F-B8F0-8ED61F472FBF.jpeg

• Like 1

Check out my review for the :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal:

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Smoke 60g

:adams-small: 2H & 4H VST Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ 

:cleveland-small: 50, 54, 58 CBX2  Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

I already work from home, but I have find more time for other things since I'm not golfing. I've been taking some time to do more woodwork, which has been really nice.20200408_194422.jpeg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using MyGolfSpy mobile app

20 hours ago, MannyL said:

So what are you doing during this  Time of quarantine?

About 6 months ago I started refubishing clubs and giving them to children that wanted to play golf but for what ever reason did not have the means to. Mostly high-school children. I got these clubs from thrift stores mostly but as word got out people have been giving me golf equipment.  I have found fir the most people like to help people.  

I live by a large army base and play on there golf course quite a lot.  Ressently about 5 days ago they opened the course up so the soldiers that have been on a lock down can play 9 holes ,it is walking only they have keep distance and have thete own golf clubs. A young soldier stationed 1000 miles away from home doesn't usually have a set of clubs . So silver lining I have given out 9 sets so far and will be give golf clubs away until I have no more to give! 

That is a great thing to do. I was one of those kids whose family couldn't afford golf clubs. My grandpa would find/buy old used clubs and cut them down and re-grip them for me. I golfed right handed for maybe 3 years before my family bought me a used set at Play it Again (I had a Driver, 7 iron, Wedge, and Putter), but they were left handed! To this day I'm grateful that my grandpa was able to get me clubs and start my passion for the game. Even though I never felt comfortable golfing right handed, I was able to get out with him and hit balls in the yard. 

Accessibility is still something that I struggle with in terms of golf. Part of me feels guilty and privileged to be able to afford to go out and enjoy a sport that I know so many people would enjoy if they had the means to. Long story short, keep up the good work. I might have to try something similar once the thrift stores open back up!

• Like 2

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 10.5 Stiff

Fairway wood: Titleist 917F2 16.5 Stiff 

Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 Steel Fiber i95 Stiff (5-PW)

Wedges: Vokey 52, 56

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

@MannyL It is great what you have been doing, thank you for being so thoughtful helping kids and our man and woman in uniform.

Currently reviewing 2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

Driver :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM5 48*, 52*, 56* and 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan