Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Anyone try the Golf Forever program?

• 2 years later...

Refreshing this thread, I have a Golf Forever / GolfForever exercise equipment bundle and a year subscription to the app. For me, it is a great supplement to my workout routine and is convenient to do most any time as the equipment just needs a door frame. I will likely post a full blown review of it soon. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

• 2 months later...

Update to this, I have now logged over 50 workouts with Golf Forever so I should do a proper review here in a few days, the highlights:

- Good for mobility and overall just feeling better, especially though the hips and low back
- Workouts are relatively short (20-30 min) and are not highly taxing
- The swing trainer equipment does a good job forcing you to utilize stabilizing muscles and stresses your balance

If you are completely sedentary, I think this will be a great way to get yourself moving. If you are a workout freak, this will probably be a bit light for you. If you are somewhere in the middle like me, it works as a supplement to my workouts that I can do almost any time since it doesn't make me crazy tired or get my heart rate up like a WOD does. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

• 1 month later...

@tyler621 - I did a more formal review over here --