TESTERS WANTED! ×

Looking Ahead to Better Times

Golfspy_CG2

As we enter the 4th week of courses being closed here in Maryland, I thought I'd throw out some questions to think ahead to better days...whenever that may be-to get us though.

I realize not every state has closed it's courses, as Maryland and others have done, so feel free to chime in anyway.   

What are some things you're looking forward to when restrictions are lifted?

1) What's the first course you're going to play?

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales?

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction?

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place?

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I'll Start:

1) What's the first course you're going to play?  Compass Pointe Golf Course...No doubt 🙂

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?  I had planned on getting fit and buying some SM8 wedges in April.  I'll most likely put that off for a bit, but not sure how long.  

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales? I think we will see some for sure,  not sure which ones or what model.  But I have to think some companies will be looking to regain some of the losses they have experienced at the outset of the spring buying season.   I know our shop had just gotten in a lot of our spring merchandise in early March.  We may not discount some of the clubs, but I would think some of the spring outwear that may be outdated in the next month or so might be on sale. 

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction? Yes, I had a trip to Carlsbad and fittings at TM and Titleist planned for April.  Rescheduling is up in the air at this point.  Also a trip to Bandon Dunes in October, which I think I will have to cancel.   

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place? If I don't end up ding either of those, I''l probably take a trip down to Pinehurst at some point in the early fall. 

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed? Our course closed completely.  But if  we reopen with walking only restrictions I might purchase a pushcart and start walking more.  If not 18 holes at least 9 to start out. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

25 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Likely one of the nicer courses in the area as I know they will have done a good job with upkeep during everything.  Courses around me are still open, but there are about 4-5 go to courses that I have.  Also will certainly take amount of typical golfers as I may drive a bit further for a better experience - ie not waiting on every shot.

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?

I pulled the trigger on a clicgear 4.0 and may try to talk my wife into me getting a skytrak.  My student loan debt will be paid off next week so that will free up a lot of money each month.

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales?

I think they might have to so that they finish the year at a manageable loss.  I think everyone will be down nearly 20%- 30%.  However, they may prolong the life cycle of a product given the decreased amount of testing from most of the general public.  Or they may come up with different sales where the markup remains the same, but you get free balls or something with purchase where the margin is extreme.

We had family trip cancelled as well as several work events and outings. 

Family trip will happen later in the year, but not sure when of course.  Preferably when it is actually cold again so the trip down south would be welcome.  Will ramp up my travel again when I can, but unsure about specific outings and if they will remain.

6)Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?

I've always enjoyed walking and bought a push cart to help with that.  I use golfnow for majority of bookings and it's almost always a hot deal so cart is included.  Also, that usually means more tee times on week days 12pm or later so the course is less full, but usually I am paired up with others riding a cart so I utilize one too.  I think I will begin using my push cart to walk in those situations as I do not think it will slow me down and I will get a lot of great exercise on top of playing quickly.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

41 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

As we enter the 4th week of courses being closed here in Maryland, I thought I'd throw out some questions to think ahead to better days...whenever that may be-to get us though.

I realize not every state has closed it's courses, as Maryland and others have done, so feel free to chime in anyway.   

1) What's the first course you're going to play?  My course.  I pay for a yearly membership at our muni, and I hove only played maybe 20 rounds so far this year.

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?  No big purchases, maybe a gap wedge.  I have a newly shafted 22º 5i that I received during our shutdown.  Hope it works!

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales?  Yes, also big sales from the major retailers.

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction?  Our PNW MGS outing in June looks to be canceled, but I'm holding on to the dates just to get out of the house.  I had a golf clinic in SoCal canceled that I was attending with @cksurfdude

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place?  I hope it's reschedule for a date we can both make.

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?  When our course opens, I will walk as I have always done with the guys and if it's single carts only.  If my wife and can ride together, I will ride.

Our courses in Washington are closed until May 4, at least.  Could be longer, although I don't understand why when you compare the social distancing on a golf course with social distancing in any other public venue.  See above for responses.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Long story short I am in the middle of sorting a move from Halifax NS to Switzerland for work. Suppose to be for June 1st so let's see... NS has all courses shut down so really not sure if I will get a chance to play before this is all up.

Simply being outside and free to move around with the dogs in parks and fields so they can burn off some energy. And finalizing everything with the move.

I'm going to make a point of going to play Cabot for the first time 🙂

I see a new driver in my future as I clear out a bunch of older clubs during this. 

No, I think all will be normal..hoping stores do bonuses on trade ins though.

Was going to be going to Cabot middle of May. Still TBD and hopefully on the table.

Desperately hoping Cabot works out and think it should be okay... Maybe but won't be traveling outside the province.

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?

I walk regardless and prefer walking

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1) depending on when this ban is lifted (Rhode Island still is open but out of state people are not allowed they are pulling out of state folks over) I will want to play Highfields CC which is my favorite around if we get later like June time frame my first round will be up in NH for a golf trip! Won’t be good scoring I am assuming

2) I have ordered new irons so far other than that no other major purchases

3) I do not expect reduced prices no. Seems like people are still buying definitely less than normal but I do not foresee a reduce in pricing that is going to make up for lost profit margins

4) Right now just a trip on June’s 12th hopefully everything is lifted by then I am anticipating middle to end of May when everything starts opening up

5) probably won’t reschedule unfortunately hopefully a buddy that’s flying up will be able to get money back for his flight 

6) Riggt now it’s not applicable since courses are closed I do anticipate a push for walking over carts though moving forward 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Depends what opens up first! I’ll play any course in the area.

There’s nothing else on the radar. I’ve scored some good deals on used equipment so far this spring. Looking forward to getting to a range to try it out and then on to the course!

Maybe not right away, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see some early August price drops if we don’t get out there until then.

As [mention]Lacassem [/mention] said... still holding out hope for our NH golf trip in June.

Unfortunately probably not.

No since we’re closed. But I like walking when I can anyway so no real habit change there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I live in a state where golf is still allowed but figured I would answer anyway.

What are some things you're looking forward to when restrictions are lifted?   I think the inability to go to other places to play golf have made me want to go to an MGS/DMV golf outing.  

1) What's the first course you're going to play?   N/A

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?   Wedges and a putter are on the list, but would like to do some more testing before I make a purchase.

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales?   It will all depend on how long the closures last.  If this lasts into July/August,  they will have to reduce prices to move inventory;  or they will have to alter releases for 2021/

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction?   Nope

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place?  Nope

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?    Still allowed to ride.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction? Yes, I had a trip to Carlsbad and fittings at TM and Titleist planned for April.  Rescheduling is up in the air at this point.  Also a trip to Bandon Dunes in October, which I think I will have to cancel. 

Yes. Was going to the Master for the whole week last week. Canceled. Not canceled... now we're going for the whole week this fall/November. I think this might even be better as I've never been there that time of year.

I can't see Bandon still being closed in October. I wouldn't cancel it. Not yet anyway.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Our courses are open and even though I’m working the inability to have contact with people has rearranged my schedule. I’m actually playing a bit more golf than I have in awhile - once every five days or so up from once every 8-10 days.

I have been walking more. It will be mid summer by the time this lets up - not so
likely that I will continue to walk in a Florida then unless it’s a late day nine.

Still I plan on continuing the walking as I’m able.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I have been buying too many things right now during the Stay at Home. Too much tinkering going on right now for me. Decided this morning I wanted to pull my stock hybrid shafts (screwed up one of them) and then I ordered Nippon Zelos 7 Hybrid steel shafts to replace them. I also bought a bunch of other stuff over the past few weeks.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I’d like to add that while this Pandemic is serious and dangerous situation there are at least two things that have improved in my life since this began:

1. I get to see my kids a whole lot more than my normal days of getting out of the office at 6 or later and having a 45 mile commute home. Sure, it can be challenging and frustrating at times too. But I know they won’t be small for long.

0EC193E5-49E4-404F-B7D6-15B459985957.thumb.jpg.5f89f571d5cfdf4c04075b1ac5c2fe0e.jpg

2. I’ve seen my grill a whole lot more already this year, and I enjoy being home to cook and enjoy the fresh air some more (especially since I’m not able to be out golfing).

60859293252__64069487-F01E-4866-9424-568B902EE7F4.thumb.jpg.a981e185370e0e1c65e64b4111e5a72f.jpg

Stay safe folks. We will get through it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1) What's the first course you're going to play? We have a course reopening in a couple of days, Chatata Valley, and I'm hoping to be able to play in a week or so, dependent on SWMBO.

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.? I'll probably wait for a little bit, but there are a few things I'd love to get once stability gets back in the picture. I had planned on getting a new bag before the quarantine and would also like to invest in a push cart. 

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales? I think some will, but I don't see it happening on a major scale.

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction? Fortunately, no. Most of my playing is done locally and the last course I treated myself to was just 30 minutes down the road: The Bear Trace at Harrison Bay.

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place? N/A

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed? I will still continue to ride, but once I get a cart I'll walk more.

1) What's the first course you're going to play? We have a course reopening in a couple of days, Chatata Valley, and I'm hoping to be able to play in a week or so, dependent on SWMBO.

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.? I'll probably wait for a little bit, but there are a few things I'd love to get once stability gets back in the picture. I had planned on getting a new bag before the quarantine and would also like to invest in a push cart. 

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales? I think some will, but I don't see it happening on a major scale.

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction? Fortunately, no. Most of my playing is done locally and the last course I treated myself to was just 30 minutes down the road: The Bear Trace at Harrison Bay.

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place? N/A

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed? I will still continue to ride, but once I get a cart I'll walk more.

What are you thinking for a push cart? I’ve been thinking about that if I join a club. Where I can walk a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

What are you thinking for a push cart? I’ve been thinking about that if I join a club. Where I can walk a lot.

Looks like we will be getting carts together....next year possibly? definitely not back packing it every day with ya!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Looks like we will be getting carts together....next year possibly? definitely not back packing it every day with ya!

Yup! Imagine how quickly we could get 18 in there.

I’m wondering if they’re going to have a discount on the membership after they eventually get to open this year. I might have to keep an eye out for that.

39 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I'm looking at ClicGear, BagBoy, and Sun Mountain. I've heard really good things, especially about the ClicGear here on the site. I'm also thinking that walking would be good for me as a form of exercise, I love playing and I could see it as a great motivation for me to get in better shape. 

BTW, I loved the post you made earlier. The positivity is just, for lack of a better term, infectious. 

I'm looking at ClicGear, BagBoy, and Sun Mountain. I've heard really good things, especially about the ClicGear here on the site. I'm also thinking that walking would be good for me as a form of exercise, I love playing and I could see it as a great motivation for me to get in better shape. 

BTW, I loved the post you made earlier. The positivity is just, for lack of a better term, infectious. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it! It’s hard to not see the positivity with them running around.

Yeah I was looking at the click gear 3.5. I think a 3 wheel vs 4 wheel for me. But I’d like to try them out at the store too.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! It’s hard to not see the positivity with them running around.

Yeah I was looking at the click gear 3.5. I think a 3 wheel vs 4 wheel for me. But I’d like to try them out at the store too.

I've got a 4 wheel caddytek and one of my friends has the 3 wheel version. If I had to do it again I'd get the 3 wheel. It requires less effort to push and is more maneuverable. Also look at how the bag sits on the cart. My golf bag gets real dirty from mud and wet grass from the front wheels. I would think the same would hold true for the brands you're looking at.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

1) What's the first course you're going to play?... I have already played my home course.

2) Will you be buying a piece of equipment that you put off before the Stay at Home and closures started?  Or will you be waiting to let finances stabilize.?... see how work goes... probably hold off until next year. waiting to see how things go.

3) Do you expect some of the major OEM's to reduce prices on just released 2020 equipment to make up for  what could be 4 to 6 to 8 weeks of lost sales?...I highly doubt they will.

4) Did you have a golf trip cancelled or postponed to due the SAH restriction?... no.

5) Will you be reschedule it or scheduling one to take it's place?... see above.

6) Have any of you been converted from cart riders to walkers as a result of course restrictions?   If so will you continue to walk or go back to riding once allowed?... Not converted, but I will walk a lot more in the future.

Edited by silver & black

Greystone Links in Walworth

I bought a Bettinardi last week and cannot wait until I can roll it on the course.

I don’t. I would however, not be surprised to see a shift in the product release cycle depending on how long we’re out of commission.

Fortunately, no

Been talking with friends about a trip to Niagara Falls for husbands wives. We golf, they spa.

I always prefer to walk. I hope it will encourage my friends to do the same.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

57 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I've got a 4 wheel caddytek and one of my friends has the 3 wheel version. If I had to do it again I'd get the 3 wheel. It requires less effort to push and is more maneuverable. Also look at how the bag sits on the cart. My golf bag gets real dirty from mud and wet grass from the front wheels. I would think the same would hold true for the brands you're looking at.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Thanks for the information @tony@CIC! I haven't looked into the differences between the 3 and 4 wheeled models. 

Today’s edition of looking ahead:

Some foam ball shots with the new wedges while the kids roads their ATVs and more grilling!

IMG_9239.jpg60867993446__B0FD9652-7678-4D24-8126-3132AC61CECD.jpgIMG_9247.jpg

Mother nature’s got some sick jokes today.
Wasn’t I swinging in the yard yesterday? At least tomorrow is going to be 60!

IMG_9303.jpg