Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

PSA - For your own sake, please don't...

22 hours ago, Shankster said:

I’ll use iron headcovers if I choose. I still don’t get the hatred towards this.

You spend 1000+ on a set of clubs to ride in a cart with someone that jumps over bunkers and dents the crap out of them...

Yep.

+1. Like we care what the OP or other ego players would like. Who died and made the OP queen?

My list is short, please don't play slow (for any number of reasons), damage the course or make noise when others are hitting. Anything else you do is fine by me - we all have our foibles.

I use iron covers, but there's no need to cover every club, every other one leaves them all protected. Mine are every other iron, staggered from row to row. Doesn't slow anyone down, and my irons look like the owner cared for them when I'm done with them.

IMG_2328.JPG

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)
36 minutes ago, Jack Foster said:

The post was meant to stir the pot and get some funny conversations going. Some of my best friends do the things I outlined, and it's hilarious to poke fun at each other on the course. Clearly I hit nerve with you, no need to get so worked up about...

Sure, then we're just stirring the pot too. Clearly hit a nerve with you...lighten up Francis.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

But I don’t carry it in my back pocket. Wouldn’t want to get mud in that area on my white pants/shorts.

Of course you wear a white belt and shoes to match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Funny. Btw I use technique #1 all the time when there's a slow group in front of me

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, CHoyle14 said:

I will agree with all that has been mentioned and would like to add.....don't hang a towel out of your back pocket.  I can't tell if you are playing golf or getting ready to wash the golf cart.

I try to wax in wax off on the course mr. Miyagi style. 2 towels in the back pocket. 

image.gif

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... LOL, I play this course quite a bit and as I said there is a pair of hawks that lives there. One day another hawk ventured into their territory and the bloody fight that ensued was a National Geographic special. The male attacked the intruder hawk in the tree and they both fell to the ground with the female joining in there. It was over fast but the screeching was insane. I walked over to the spot after the intruder got free and flew away and found a few bloody feathers on the ground. Kinda made whatever problems I had at the time seem pretty trivial. 

That is incredible!  We wouldn't have been upset at all if you had taken your phone out and recorded that and/or subsequently livestreamed the avian battle royale.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

+1. Like we care what the OP or other ego players would like. Who died and made the OP queen?
My list is short, please don't play slow (for any number of reasons), damage the course or make noise when others are hitting. Anything else you do is fine by me - we all have our foibles.
I use iron covers, but there's no need to cover every club, every other one leaves them all protected. Mine are every other iron, staggered from row to row. Doesn't slow anyone down, and my irons look like the owner cared for them when I'm done with them.
IMG_2328.thumb.JPG.be1e711d71dd485bd9e987eb66a712b0.JPG

Yes sir, they look gorgeous from what I can tell.

My clubs are my sports car. I’ll never own a Ferrari, but I have a set of GT500’s in my bag.

And since I would cover a Ferrari or a GT500 when in storage the rest is self explanatory.
That is incredible!  We wouldn't have been upset at all if you had taken your phone out and recorded that and/or subsequently livestreamed the avian battle royale.
I was thinking the same thing. If there's ever a time to take the phone out, it's when two hawks are having aerial warfare.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

6 hours ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

I'm gonna expand on this. Don't be the person who doesn't begin the routine till his turn. They don't pull the driver till it's their turn to hit, doesn't start reading the green until everyone else had putted out, no practice swings while their partner is 40 yards across the fairway etc.

Yeah, agree, I started playing golf with a friend who told me we had to play "ready golf" .. of course I had no idea what that meant at the time, but now I very much appreciate people who do!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

32 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

... LOL, it happened on the 18th hole and I didn't have that thought until I was in the car on my way home. I hate people phone capturing concerts and sporting events and holding their phone so you can't see the stage and the bright lights can be annoying, so I rarely think to use it when it is a perfect opportunity to do do. It also happened very fast and I would have missed the first part even if I thought to go to my bag, get out my phone and start recoding. 😳 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

2 hours ago, SlowNLow said:

Ha CPG cracks me up!

And I just happened to be wearing this tee shirt....

20200414_182409.thumb.jpg.c591c78aaed3541eb73aabb2a2fe06de.jpg

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

29 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I was thinking the same thing. If there's ever a time to take the phone out, it's when two hawks are having aerial warfare.

... The intruder hawk flew onto a tree branch. The male hawk looked like he was flying by but turned right into the intruder on the branch and they both fell to the ground fighting as they went to the ground. The larger female that was circling joined the male on the ground and as soon as the intruder could get untangled he flew off, never to return I imagine. 

... Several years earlier I was playing alone and walking from the 13th green to the 14th tee, you can cut between 3 pine trees and parkway remote cart and walk the 50 yds back to the tee. I was looking at my scorecard and until it was to late, I didn't notice the HUGE Red Tail from the story above, sitting on the bottom branch about head high. I got about 10 feet from her when she, as hawks do, fell off the limb and stretched out her wings right at me before flapping and turning in flight. She came soooo close to me because there was nowhere else for her to fly and I am sure she was plenty scared but with about a 4 foot wing span if it had not have been an extremely hot day and me sweating out all my water I may have would have wet my pants. I have never seen either of them in those pines again but you can bet your a$$ I look diligently before walking thru those pines!  🤣

6 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

I'm gonna lose the battle on what I am about to say, because virtually everyone I play with does it now, but for me, and call me old school if you want (I think Augusta National has a great policy on this btw), but please, put your cellphone away for the duration of the round, unless you are keeping score on it, or using it for GPS yardage.

Yes, even my best buddies have their phones attached to them, and will play videos, text loved ones, and take phone calls.  I tolerate it, but for me personally I find it rude to be talking to someone on the phone, or texting them, while you are supposed to be engaged in an activity with me on the golf course that SHOULD require your focus and concentration.

Again, I get it, I'm the outlier here, and I'm not trying to shame anyone, or call anyone out, but for me this game requires my focus and concentration during the time I am on the golf course.  If you are constantly feeding your phone with distractions and "when will you be home?" texts from your wife or significant other, then you are missing the point of playing golf, at least in my mind.

Disclaimer:  I (typically) keep my cellphone in my pocket on silent.  My Garmin GPS watch has phone notifications that I see throughout the round.  But unless my wife tells me someone is dying I've trained her to know that I will not respond to her while I am on the golf course.  

I play golf to get away from the noise and distraction of constant updates of whatever from a portable computer known as an iPhone.  Perhaps if we all put our phones away we could actually enjoy our round of golf, and the company that is with us, more.

Again, don't rip into me.  If you are glued to your cellphone on the course, just keep up with the pace of play and I'll never say a word to you.  But I post this because I can hope, right?

I will do you one better--- My cell phone stays in my car when I am on the golf course. The only emergency that could pop up is my wife and she knows where I am playing at. Now there is one exception--- When I walk my GM  Co Owner insists I take it with me . He told me flat out that he knows I am older and big and wants to make sure I have it if I need it. I do keep the ringer on mute. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

... The intruder hawk flew onto a tree branch. The male hawk looked like he was flying by but turned right into the intruder on the branch and they both fell to the ground fighting as they went to the ground. The larger female that was circling joined the male on the ground and as soon as the intruder could get untangled he flew off, never to return I imagine. 

... Several years earlier I was playing alone and walking from the 13th green to the 14th tee, you can cut between 3 pine trees and parkway remote cart and walk the 50 yds back to the tee. I was looking at my scorecard and until it was to late, I didn't notice the HUGE Red Tail from the story above, sitting on the bottom branch about head high. I got about 10 feet from her when she, as hawks do, fell off the limb and stretched out her wings right at me before flapping and turning in flight. She came soooo close to me because there was nowhere else for her to fly and I am sure she was plenty scared but with about a 4 foot wing span if it had not have been an extremely hot day and me sweating out all my water I may have would have wet my pants. I have never seen either of them in those pines again but you can bet your a$$ I look diligently before walking thru those pines!  
Never had anything like that happen to me, but you can bet I probably would have watered the ground beneath me feet if it did. I don't imagine getting flogged by a hawk would be fun, and never want to find out.

Thank you for sharing that, it was a good laugh!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

6 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Never had anything like that happen to me, but you can bet I probably would have watered the ground beneath me feet if it did. I don't imagine getting flogged by a hawk would be fun, and never want to find out.

Thank you for sharing that, it was a good laugh!

... Glad I could amuse you. 🤣  In all honesty I do not know exactly how close that hawk came to touching me and it may have been 5 feet but under the circumstances it felt like inches. 

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... Because it is the kind of thing posted on wrx, where they just love to "stir the pot". Not so much the kind of thing MGS loves. Most people check out the lay of the land on a new forum before they start stirring the pot. Insulting what many of the members do just isn't really all that much fun. Even though I don't use them, I am soooooo tired of the head cover insults. But I am not worked up about it other than Covid cabin fever, and I am not a mod nor would I try and tell someone what they should or should not post. 

I was thinking the exact thing you were on your first line------ And on the head covers or iron covers what was that little icon we used to have over there? you know the one beating the dead horse-----  

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Staff bags. Unless the company on the bag is paying you to play leave them at home to look pretty. Bonus points if it has your name on it. When I was in college I made my beer money by playing that guy and I drank a lot and well for a college kid.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

I use iron covers because I like to keep the dings off the clubs. These clubs are pushing 15 years old.20200414_175216.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A205U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

15 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Staff bags. Unless the company on the bag is paying you to play leave them at home to look pretty. Bonus points if it has your name on it. When I was in college I made my beer money by playing that guy and I drank a lot and well for a college kid.

When I retired from the mini tours I quit using any of my staff bags-------- I use mostly an old Burton Non Logo mini staff bag---- Mis matched head covers on the woods , Semi beat up Mac blades with lead tape. Rusty Cleveland wedges and of course a rusty Santa Fe.  Folks that don't know me think WTF??  If I really want to blow minds I use my non descript Jones Classic---- LOL hardly no one around here knows anything about a Jones bag. LOL again I like flying under the radar

G

When I retired from the mini tours I quit using any of my staff bags-------- I use mostly an old Burton Non Logo mini staff bag---- Mis matched head covers on the woods , Semi beat up Mac blades with lead tape. Rusty Cleveland wedges and of course a rusty Santa Fe.  Folks that don't know me think WTF??  If I really want to blow minds I use my non descript Jones Classic---- LOL hardly no one around here knows anything about a Jones bag. LOL again I like flying under the radar

What you are describing Stu sounds amazing! Every club has a story.

What you are describing Stu sounds amazing! Every club has a story.

And a Dude you don’t play for more than a beer.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Got that right! I’ve made that mistake once. A cocky young kid (15 or so) bet an “old guy” (probably 50 tops) dinner. For me, working at the golf course, I had to pay for and make his dinner.

If a guys got lead tape on his irons and they look more beat up than an old Chevy truck I’m not betting him more than a nickel.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 4/13/2020 at 12:38 PM, Jack Foster said:

Thought it would be fun to hear what makes all of you cringe on the golf course. 

Here are mine...

1) Please don't play a round of golf with iron covers, or even take them out in public for that matter

2) Please don't twirl your club after every shot; if you do, know that you're being laughed at

3) Please don't drive to an adjacent hole looking for your snap hook, and pick up a ball that isn't yours; don't be that guy. While you're doing it people are saying "ugh that idiot is definitely picking up my ball"

Don't take forever to take a shot and move on, I guarantee you cannot reach the group on the green 300 yards away from the deck with anything in your bag. 

Don't take more than 4 hours to play 18, honestly 3 and half hours should be enough. 

Do not pick up and pocket balls that are not yours, if you didn't know, some of us hit our own fairway often, is that a Titleist with 3 red dots on your pocket? 

If you never practice hitting a shot and know you can pull it off, do t try it, you will not succeed. 

Please leave your portable speaker on the car, I really don't need to hear you playing, insert annoying song tittle, whatever song you want to play. 

Edited by SnakeDoc
misspelled word

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I see a lot of long rounds in here. Which I agree I don’t want to be on the course for 5 hours (unless I’m playing 27) but with that said weekends are obviously tough if you get a backup and no one letting folks go through. Up to the course to enforce pace of play. I’m guilty of it to bitching it’s taking to long siting on a tee box.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

5 hours ago, chisag said:

... LOL, I play this course quite a bit and as I said there is a pair of hawks that lives there. One day another hawk ventured into their territory and the bloody fight that ensued was a National Geographic special. The male attacked the intruder hawk in the tree and they both fell to the ground with the female joining in there. It was over fast but the screeching was insane. I walked over to the spot after the intruder got free and flew away and found a few bloody feathers on the ground. Kinda made whatever problems I had at the time seem pretty trivial. 

Quite some time ago I was sitting in a cart with my wife waiting on the group in front. We were in the shade of a lonely small tree when a sharpshin hawk came diving out of it right in front of us. He passed below our eye level in a flash, and grabbed a small rodent before we knew what was happening. My kingdom for a high speed camera, and the skill and luck to use it!

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

13 minutes ago, Siamese Moose said:

Quite some time ago I was sitting in a cart with my wife waiting on the group in front. We were in the shade of a lonely small tree when a sharpshin hawk came diving out of it right in front of us. He passed below our eye level in a flash, and grabbed a small rodent before we knew what was happening. My kingdom for a high speed camera, and the skill and luck to use it!

... Wow, musta been awesome. Red Hawks are majestic and of course hunt rodents and small mammals. But watching a Sharp Shin or Coopers hawk is a whole nuther adventure. We have a feeder out front under a pine and another area with feed out back under pine tree in a crowded suburb so the birds are safe from Red Hawks but every month our so we find the feathers and not much else because a SShin/Coopers hawk found and killed a bird. Even a pretty big woodpecker. They are so lethal and if I am not mistaken the only hawks that kill birds in flight. Every now and then one is sitting in the tree out front and as much as I don't wanna interfere with nature, I feel like my feeder is bringing small birds to a place that isn't natural so I chase the SShin/Copper hawks away. And as you said, they are gone soooooooo fast.