TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nice love the putter cover. How do you like the SIM?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Nice love the putter cover. How do you like the SIM?

The 3 wood is the best one I’ve ever owned.

The driver is not much different than the M5. Only a slight color difference and sits a little more square. It’ll be a lot better once I get fitted for a shaft. 

Love the bag!  Those Apex smoke irons look great! You can now get black Nippon 120x with them from Callaway and when ever my t-100's go I will def being looking into some callaway clubs because of that.  

What makes the 3 wood the best ever you have owned? What stock shaft Diamana or PX?  I ended up going with the Cobra SZ because it sat flatter for me at the loft I wanted (14.5). I went with the PX Smoke Green but ordered a GD XC for it but I actually just went back to the GD BB recently. 

Fun fact I recently found about is You can actually bend the bonded 3 woods and Hybrids but I dont know of a fitter around Dallas / Fort Worth besides true spec that owns a machine that can do that and you have to buy the club and fitting from them... 

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

Nice looking set up, love the colour of the apex smoke.
I tried the sim max 3 wood and it’s the best I’ve hit as well, I was missing a wood but not any more. The sim driver is perplexing me somewhat, I tried it a few months back and could not hit it, after a couple months with my instructor and tried it again and it’s now on my radar

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Really like the set up, those apex irons are awesome!

Most Recent Testing: :Sub70: 949x PRO Hybrid 

In my  :callaway-small: 2019 X-Cart Bag :  

:taylormade-small: M3 10.5* (TENSEI Blue 6R)

:benhogan-small: GS53 3W 14* (Review)

:mizuno-small: CLK 2017 4H 22* 

:taylormade-small: M6 Irons 4-PW (KBS MAX 85g Stiff Steel Shafts, Std Length & Lie)

AW, SW: :Sub70: Forged Satin 48*, 54* 

LW::vokey-small: SM6 60*

:wilson_staff_small:  Infinite Putter Michigan Ave 34"

:bridgestone-small: e6  

Current Tech:

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Rangefinder

:skycaddie: LX5 GPS Smartwatch (Review)

23 hours ago, Brandon M said:

Love the bag!  Those Apex smoke irons look great! You can now get black Nippon 120x with them from Callaway and when ever my t-100's go I will def being looking into some callaway clubs because of that.  

What makes the 3 wood the best ever you have owned? What stock shaft Diamana or PX?  I ended up going with the Cobra SZ because it sat flatter for me at the loft I wanted (14.5). I went with the PX Smoke Green but ordered a GD XC for it but I actually just went back to the GD BB recently

I’ll get some graphite shafts out into the irons at some point. I’ll have to get a fitting done for them. But yes, black shafts would be sick. 

I can’t pinpoint one thing about the 3 wood. It’s feel, looks, distance, control and reliability/confidence off the deck and from the tee. I’ve owned Cobra woods F7 and F8. Every Callaway you can imagine. Mizuno. Titleist 910, 915 and 917. Ping G, G400 and 410. Ironically, this is my first TM fairway wood and it’s incredible. It has a stock blue Ventus but I can’t imagine anything else would be light years better, possibly launch but it’s fine as is.

2 hours ago, Yadirtydog! said:

I’ll get some graphite shafts out into the irons at some point. I’ll have to get a fitting done for them. But yes, black shafts would be sick. 

I can’t pinpoint one thing about the 3 wood. It’s feel, looks, distance, control and reliability/confidence off the deck and from the tee. I’ve owned Cobra woods F7 and F8. Every Callaway you can imagine. Mizuno. Titleist 910, 915 and 917. Ping G, G400 and 410. Ironically, this is my first TM fairway wood and it’s incredible. It has a stock blue Ventus but I can’t imagine anything else would be light years better, possibly launch but it’s fine as is.

Sweet glad it’s working out well for you!!! Nothing is better than a club that looks and feels good but performs as well!

Driver:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-XC 6X 

Woods:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Hybrid: :ping-small: G410 3&4H, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X 

Irons:titelist-small: T-100 3-PW, Nippon Modus 120 X 

Wedges: :mizuno-small: T20, DG TI S400, 50/56/60

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER1.2 W/BGT Stability Shaft

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1X-Optic Yellow

Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer

Great looking bag. Besides I am baffled how your camera managed to be out of focus on grass around the bag and in focus on grass between the clubs. This is some high level stuff... 😉

:ping-small:  G425 MAX, 10,5°, Fujikura Ventus Blue 60S

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 10,5°, Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS, 60S

:taylormade-small: The Original One Mini Driver, 13,5°,  Fujikura Ventus Red 70S

:ping-small: G425 MAX 5 wood, 7 wood, Tensei AV Orange 75R

:srixon-small: Z U65 4, Z565 5-6, Z765 7-8 , Z965 9-PW, Project X 5.5,

:ping-small: Glide 4.0, 52°, Z-115, 58°, Z-115

:EVNROLL: ER5, 34'', Gravity Grip

Great looking set! Which shaft do you have in the SIM?

I am very interested in picking up a SIM this year provided it gives me just enough forgiveness as I think the launch/spin characteristics it seems to be generating for many people could help me squeeze more performance out of my swing. Have you found the mishits on it to be relatively playable? 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSi3 9* w/ Accra Tour Z RPG 462 M4+

3 Wood: :titelist-small:TSi2 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 65

3 Hybrid: :ping-small: G425 19* w/ Alta CB 70

Irons: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB (4-6) / MMC (7-PW) w/ DG X100

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM6 54 S-grind / 58 M-grind w/ DG S300

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Rx V-line Fang 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 

3 hours ago, Calvo90 said:

Great looking bag. Besides I am baffled how your camera managed to be out of focus on grass around the bag and in focus on grass between the clubs. This is some high level stuff... 😉

Ha, blame Apple portrait mode. It has a mind if it’s own. 

1 hour ago, rsilman said:

Great looking set! Which shaft do you have in the SIM?

I am very interested in picking up a SIM this year provided it gives me just enough forgiveness as I think the launch/spin characteristics it seems to be generating for many people could help me squeeze more performance out of my swing. Have you found the mishits on it to be relatively playable? 

I have the Hzrdus Smoke green. It’s ok, but definitely not “built” for me. If you’re looking for something a little more playable then I’d go for the Sim Max driver. It doesn’t have adjustable weights but I’ve never really messed around with mine anyway. I was going for the lower spinning model.