TESTERS ANNOUNCED: SuperSpeed Golf Training System

Our Sponsors

1. 32/Las Vegas, NV 

2. 100-103 mph 

3. Average fitness level

4. I’m COMMITTED to see this program to the very end so I can give an in-depth review in order to give everybody, member or non-members, a better perspective of the item prior to purchasing! 

• Like 1

Ping G410 Plus 9 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 set to the fade position (RH)

Ping G410 3 Wood 14.5 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 Handcrafted (RH)

Ping G410 3 Hybrid 19 Degree HZRDUS Black 6.0 (RH)

Titleist T200 Black 4 Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

Titleist T100S Black 5-9 Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

Titleist SM8 Jet Black 45F/9 bounce, 50F/8 bounce, 55S/11 bounce, 60S/10 bounce Project X LZ 6.0 Onyx 1 degree upright (RH)

2019 Bettinardi QB8 Midslant Limited Run with Stability Shaft (RH)

Srixon Z-Star 6

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please join me in congratulating our nine (9) testers that will be embarking on the journey for more speed: Low SS: @J_L_35 @Jbmullin @tony@CIC Med SS: @MALyons31 @MaxEntropy @Ap

Please join me in congratulating our nine (9) testers that will be embarking on the journey for more speed: Low SS: @J_L_35 @Jbmullin @tony@CIC Med SS: @MALyons31 @MaxEntropy @Ap

If you're reading this, are eligible to test, and have not got yourself this system yet... STOP (missing out on speed) WHAT (do you have to lose) YOU'RE (going to get more speed) D

Posted Images

On 4/17/2020 at 11:29 AM, hckymeyer said:
  1. MN and 41
  2. 105 + or - a couple mph
  3. average
  4. Absolutely see it through, I could have some issues finding a place to swing indoors full speed in the winter.  I think I could make the garage work though, it's heated now.

Winters here in Michigan will be challenging too, our ceilings are only 8ft. There is always the basement. 

• Like 1

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

MGS Fantasy football league

Unnoficial - Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Woods :titelist-small: TS2 3HL. :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft.

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania's turnpike as well as around Baltimore, Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

On 4/17/2020 at 12:44 PM, golfinnut said:
  1. Leesburg, VA  48
  2. Current Driver SS - 95 - 98 mph
  3. Rate your fitness level: average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through - YES!  Now that my hip has been replaced, I can see this through to the end.  I know I was picked for it last time but it was just bad timing for me.  I would love to give it another shot.  Especially since we are stuck at home & I will have a lot more time to dedicate to this.  

Thanks for the opportunity once again! 

I hope your hip is doing much better now. 

Edited by SnakeDoc
misspelled word
  • Like 2

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Drivers :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5

Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

I hope your his is doing much better now. 
Thanks. Its night and day difference. Now it's old age and bad back

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:   :titelist-small:  TS2 9.5* UST ATTAS COOOL 

Fairways  :titelist-small: HZRDUS Smoke 13.5*

Driving Iron:  :titelist-small: U500 17* UST V2

Irons  :titelist-small: T300 4 & 5 iron, T200 6 - W Project X Catalyst 100cw

Wedges  :vokey-small: SM7 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter  :cameron-small:  Newport  

Ball  :titelist-small: 2020 AVX

8 minutes ago, golfinnut said:

Thanks. Its night and day difference. Now it's old age and bad back emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm glad it was the same with my back surgery. 

I had excruciating pain down my hip and legs because of the compressed sciatica, it felt like a million nail heads scraping up and down the bone 24 hours. 

As soon as I woke up from the procedure, that pain was gone, I have no regrets about the procedure, I wish I had done it earlier. 

• Like 1

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

6 hours ago, Pug said:

Hey Viking, if you add your age I promise not to touch your balls. 🤣

Don't get your humour, add your age, are you referring to my late April Fool power ball, MAGA, Green New Deal joke?

How is Shelter in place going in NS?

You have a 43 handicap? A true honest average golfer.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

Don't get your humour, add your age, are you referring to my late April Fool power ball, MAGA, Green New Deal joke?

I believe he means if you want to be consider for testing you may want to add your age since the directions cal for it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I believe he means if you want to be consider for testing you may want to add your age since the directions cal for it.

I fixed it (edited the post), thank you very much B&G and Pug. Have a great safe day guys.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

1. Location and Age:
    • Tennessee, Age 45
  2. Current Driver SS
    • 100 mph
  3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average
    • Average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through
    • Absolutely.  I have been wanting to train in this way for some time.
  • TaylorMade R15 460cc w/ Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution Tour Spec R
  • TaylorMade R11 5 Wood w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.0 S
  • Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-GW w/ True Temper XP 105 S300
  • Titleist Vokey SM5 54* F Grind
  • Titleist Vokey SM5 58* M Grind
  • SeeMore Original FGP w/ SuperStroke 1.0 Flatso

Tennessee

49 minutes ago, viking said:

I see you edited your post to add your age, so you’re now good to go. 

As for sheltering in place, I work with DND so it’s a bit frustrating having limited access to our databases. On an unrelated note, Mrs Pug has decided we should hyphenate our last names. Going forward we will be known as the Shack-Wacky’s of Inner Dartmouth. 

As for my handicap, I aspire to be average. I am hoping my upgrade to Mizuno irons and wedges along with the Cobra fairways will have an impact. To clarify, I mean a positive impact. Hope you can handle the humour! 

But that’s enough about me. How are you doing in Winterpeg? Do you think there is any chance of getting part of a season in your neck of the Great White North?

I had the pleasure of being able to watch a 45 minute seminar presented by Michael Napolean the co-founder of the speedsticks and it is a fascinating product. However with my work schedule I don't think I'll have the time to commit to this. But I'm very interested in the results the testers will have. Good luck everyone.  

Driver :taylormade-small: Superfast Burner

3-wood :mizuno-small: ST180

5-wood :titelist-small: 910F

Hybrid :1332069271_TommyArmour: TA1 

Irons Maltby TE Forged 4 - GW

Wedge :titelist-small: SM6 58/06

Putter :taylormade-small: Monte Carlo Rossa AGSI

1 hour ago, Pug said:

I see you edited your post to add your age, so you’re now good to go. 

As for sheltering in place, I work with DND so it’s a bit frustrating having limited access to our databases. On an unrelated note, Mrs Pug has decided we should hyphenate our last names. Going forward we will be known as the Shack-Wacky’s of Inner Dartmouth. 

As for my handicap, I aspire to be average. I am hoping my upgrade to Mizuno irons and wedges along with the Cobra fairways will have an impact. To clarify, I mean a positive impact. Hope you can handle the humour! 

But that’s enough about me. How are you doing in Winterpeg? Do you think there is any chance of getting part of a season in your neck of the Great White North?

Hey Pug you picked a fine set of clubs there, it should help. I kind of doubt it but if so likely July or August. They say the virus is terminated in 80 F degree and humid weather and with climate change that is what we have too often here now June-August (30-45+ C with humidex), way too hot and humid for me especially for golf. Yeah not really winterpeg anymore much warmer all year long and less snow.

1. I'm 22 and from North Dakota

2. Current Average Swing Speed: 120 on a Sport Sensors Swing Speed Radar

3. Above average

4. The long-term effects of over-speed training are some of the more fascinating and promising ones in sport science right now, and it would be a huge thrill and privilege to contribute my own set of details and data to that growing body of evidence and share every bit of the 48 week process with the MGS community.

Driver: :callaway-small:XHot; 10.5°; Project X S Shaft

3 Wood: :callaway-small: Razr X; Stiff shaft

3 Hybrid: :callaway-small: Big Bertha Heavenwood; Loft 20°; Standard Shaft 

Irons: :callaway-small:Diablo Edge; Steel Shafts; Stock Loft and Lie 

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM5 52.12F; SM5 56.14F; SM4 60.04

Putter: :edel-golf-1: Faldo G90

Grips: Golfpride CP2 Standard 

Right-Handed

Northwest Ohio and 73

Average Driver SS = 80

Above average fitness

Heck yes I would committed to the program and would probably get my wife involved as well.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Wow - can’t believe they are doing this again. Good luck guys, I was in the original group. That thread still has action a year and a half later!

• Like 5

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Grand Prairie, TX

102 avg.

Below Average

In it for the long haul - and I only need a monitor (already have the clubs, but I recently broke the monitor 😞).

• Like 2

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Pro S300
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura 6m 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

I currently reside in Chattanooga, Tennessee and will be 50 years old in November. I have lived here for ten years and joined my first golf club in February. Once I saw the request for testing, I went to a friend with a simulator and requested that he help me determine my current swing speed. My driver averages around 89 MPH and the speed, of course, begins to decline as I step down the clubs. 

I consider myself to be in average health for a blue-collar, working class type of guy. This translates to a comfy muffin (I'm 5' 9" tall with a 34" waist i.e. healthy hobbit) based on years of craft beer tasting sessions which were forced on me by eager friends and a few total strangers at a bar in Nashville, Tennessee while I was attempting to impersonate Elvis Presley (Vegas version) at around 2 AM. I think. 

I can commit to this program as I have a much better work and play schedule now as well as the support of my 21 year-old son who has joined me on the course. This is a part of my game I wish to improve as I have recently established a better swing along with more control. I believe increasing my speed would naturally fit into my progress at this time and make me much more appetizing to the four-ball crew which plays on Wednesdays. I also appreciate research and results which can help others along the way. 

Thanks for your consideration and kudos to you for the excellent information you provide to all of us who are getting better one round at a time.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, sirchunksalot said:

Don't miss out on this one everyone! If it's anything like the original thread, you are in for a treat and lots and lots of posts. I can't wait to see who gets picked and follow along as you go through the training. Like @Bucky CC said, if you have any questions we'll be here to help. (And offer therapy if you need it)

Good luck everyone!

I signed up for it! I'm at around 89 MPH w/ the driver (average) and figured it would only improve everything I'm trying to do now with my swing and game. Hope all is well with you and yours after the recent storms. My kids have been volunteering with the clean-up efforts in E. Brainerd but we haven't heard much from your neck of the woods. I assume that means it wasn't too bad.

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear y'all are safe and I think it's great your kids are helping with the clean up. The tornado here hit pretty close, but there wasn't damage here at the house. 

SuperSpeed definitely helps get that speed up, but did cause a case of the hooks. It's definitely great training, especially when it's hard to get out and play. 

• Like 4