TESTERS ANNOUNCED: SuperSpeed Golf Training System

Our Sponsors

1. Location and Age: Los Angeles, CA (56. 57 in June)
  2. Current Driver SS: 103. I'm currently using the SuperSpeed sticks. I'm in Level 2 Week 3. SS started at 95 back in February.
  3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average: Average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through: I'm already doing it and plan on keeping it up. 
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please join me in congratulating our nine (9) testers that will be embarking on the journey for more speed: Low SS: @J_L_35 @Jbmullin @tony@CIC Med SS: @MALyons31 @MaxEntropy @Ap

Please join me in congratulating our nine (9) testers that will be embarking on the journey for more speed: Low SS: @J_L_35 @Jbmullin @tony@CIC Med SS: @MALyons31 @MaxEntropy @Ap

If you're reading this, are eligible to test, and have not got yourself this system yet... STOP (missing out on speed) WHAT (do you have to lose) YOU'RE (going to get more speed) D

Posted Images

On 4/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, GolfSpy STUDque said:

SuperSpeed Golf helps you increase swing speed using OverSpeed Training, which is exactly what it sounds like it is.

SuperSpeed03_grande.jpg

Basically, it creates a neurological reset and trains your brain and muscles into believing you can swing the club faster. It makes the body move faster than normal during training to permanently increase the neuromuscular reaction speed of the body. In plain English: swinging a training stick faster than normal causes your brain to remember this faster speed, and even start expecting it.

Frankly, the majority of training aids we test aren't worth your money.

But, you don't get into the bags of 700+ touring professionals and 100,000s of everyday golfers unless it works.

We're pretty confident it will work for you, too.

B7608F31-7B44-45B8-8A0C-01FA7C2B3F16.jpeg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We're looking for 9! dedicated forum members to test, review, and keep the SuperSpeed Golf Training system throughout the entire 48 week program and post updates every step along the way. Specifically, there will be 3 golfers in 3 different speed brackets. You don't have to be a low SS guy to take advantage of the program and SuperSpeed is ready to prove it. To apply, reply to this thread with the following information:

1. Location and Age
  2. Current Driver SS
  3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through

Note: if you are unable to post in the thread and are wondering why, please read through the FAQ first: HERE

Hello Superspeed 

1. Johannesburg South Africa, Age 40

2. A slow 89

3. Above average 

4. Extremely committed to see through the program and increase my swing speed once and for all 

TaylorMade P790 - Dymanic Gold Shaft Stiff, 105g, Standard Lies & Length

TaylorMade M5 - Mitsubishi Chemical Shaft Stiff, 60g, 10.5g, Draw Bias

Right Handed

Sandton, Johannesburg, SA

Handicap 2

Rhode Island - 39

103-105

Average Fitness

Absolutely - was about to order online - I’ll hold off for a week or two!

• Like 1

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

1. Austin Texas - 24 Years Old

2. 103-105 MPH 

3. Above Average

4. Yes I would 100%! I’ve been looking into this program for a while. Only thing holding me back has been the price & was looking into other possibilities or screw in inserts to be used with current driver shaft. I’m currently pursuing my dream to play on the LPGA. I have some status on the Symetra Tour and play other mini tours around the US. I practice/workout everyday and am 110% committed to my golf game so adding something like this which would improve my game into my daily routine would fit in perfectly! I am also a golf instructor and I am always looking for different products to recommend to my students. This would be super beneficial for me so I would give it everything I got!

Edited by alisarodriguez15
  • Like 2
  1. Location and Age: Corinth, TX, 45
  2. Current Driver SS: ~107
  3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average: above average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through: 150% will see it through, so interested to get some more swing speed and have; wanted to get mh hands on some of these!!  Wife would likely kill me if I bought them at this time...

Driver:  Taylormade '16 9.5* M1 Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH

3 Wood: Cobra F7 14.5 Degree Aldila DVS Fairway 75X

5 Wood: Taylormade R15 17 degree Fujikura Speeder 67 S

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 716 AP2 4-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie and 1* strong

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Oddysey White Hot #7 Fang, Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom Mallet, Callaway S2H2

19 hours ago, viking said:

Hey Pug you picked a fine set of clubs there, it should help. I kind of doubt it but if so likely July or August. They say the virus is terminated in 80 F degree and humid weather and with climate change that is what we have too often here now June-August (30-45+ C with humidex), way too hot and humid for me especially for golf. Yeah not really winterpeg anymore much warmer all year long and less snow.

Hi Viking.

I’d like to take the credit for the club selection but the reality is they came out on top for me after an extensive fitting where every major brand and a couple of smaller players were all put into the mix. The most interesting part was going through the various shaft selections available for the various brands and then going through the grip selection process. I posted elsewhere that the Mizzies were not the longest, two other contenders got that honour, but nothing beat these for accuracy. As we all know the game gets a lot easier if you can play it from the short grass. 

It will be interesting to learn if there is some scientific validity regarding the virus dying in the conditions described. Outside the body the virus does not survive long, depending on the surface it is on. I wouldn’t think 80° F would be much of a challenge for a virus that survives the heat and moisture in sinus cavities and lungs, but let’s wait and see what we get.

I am with you regarding too much heat and humidity being a game killer. I have only experienced the level of heat and humidity you describe when we were sailing in the Sea of Cortez. Sex was reduced to saying F* you to each other as we passed one another in a passageway! 

Lucky for us in N.S. there is usually a cool breeze coming in from the Atlantic in summer. If it gets above 28° C with no breeze the whining usually begins. I am not referring to the black flies, either. We are hoping for a mid June opening but that is anything but certain. Weather has definitely become more erratic here. This winter was mild but spring has been even wetter than usual and we are getting snow later in spring than we had previously. It snowed Saturday night into Sunday, and while it didn’t stick other parts of the province got around 30 cm. 

I have to say that things are very somber here with the mass shooting having really put a shock through the community.

1. Jersey City, NJ; 31 years old
  2. 102
  3. Rate your fitness level: average
  4. 100% yes. Just got a mevo so I can also see how the speed translates to distance!

9* F9 AD DI 6S / Hzrdus Smoke 6S (testing ongoing)

3W F9 Atmos Blue TS 7S

3-PW MP20 Mixed (3,4 HMB; 5,6 MCC, 7-PW MB) KBS $Taper

50, 54, 58 RTX4 DG300

Scotty Newport 3 

So very sorry Pug, I did not hear about the shooting. Just read on line now. The worst mass shooting in Canada with 16 deaths including a female RCMP. Went on for 12 hours plus many miles between committees. Nutcase made a fake RCMP car it was planned but did not seem to have violent history. So very sorry to hear about that.

How did he kill so many people when everyone is at home Shelter in Place? How could his vehicle not be found sooner when there is no cars on the road now?

Should have caught him and slowly and painfully give him justice.

Looks like you did extensive research and testing for your clubs. Curious did you test XXIO 11, Ping G710 and G410, Tommy Armour 845 (was hot back in late 1980's-1990's, copy of Ping Eye 2, I ahve TNT Silver Eagle irons from 1985 whihc are also Ping Eye 2 replicas, the clubs that started the game improvement clubs. Of course XXIO, Ping and the clubs you choose are very expensive but the TA are very inexpensive can get them at Dicks's sporting goods, see info on this site they had two great articles on them.

Stay safe keep ypur drives straight and far when we get unquaratineed.

Sorry forgot to quote you Pug.

Edited by viking

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

36 minutes ago, Pug said:

Hi Viking.

I’d like to take the credit for the club selection but the reality is they came out on top for me after an extensive fitting where every major brand and a couple of smaller players were all put into the mix. The most interesting part was going through the various shaft selections available for the various brands and then going through the grip selection process. I posted elsewhere that the Mizzies were not the longest, two other contenders got that honour, but nothing beat these for accuracy. As we all know the game gets a lot easier if you can play it from the short grass. 

It will be interesting to learn if there is some scientific validity regarding the virus dying in the conditions described. Outside the body the virus does not survive long, depending on the surface it is on. I wouldn’t think 80° F would be much of a challenge for a virus that survives the heat and moisture in sinus cavities and lungs, but let’s wait and see what we get.

I am with you regarding too much heat and humidity being a game killer. I have only experienced the level of heat and humidity you describe when we were sailing in the Sea of Cortez. Sex was reduced to saying F* you to each other as we passed one another in a passageway! 

Lucky for us in N.S. there is usually a cool breeze coming in from the Atlantic in summer. If it gets above 28° C with no breeze the whining usually begins. I am not referring to the black flies, either. We are hoping for a mid June opening but that is anything but certain. Weather has definitely become more erratic here. This winter was mild but spring has been even wetter than usual and we are getting snow later in spring than we had previously. It snowed Saturday night into Sunday, and while it didn’t stick other parts of the province got around 30 cm. 

I have to say that things are very somber here with the mass shooting having really put a shock through the community.

See my reply below. Sorry Pug, still new at this and was distracted from you tragic current events news. This kind of stuff usually only happens in America not Canada. Pug check out my 19th hole forum for some funny memes and jokes about golf, covid etc. hope it cheers you up.

Edited by viking

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

1 hour ago, Pug said:

Hi Viking.

28 minutes ago, viking said:

So very sorry Pug, I did not hear about the shooting. Just read on line now. The worst mass shooting in Canada with 16 deaths including a female RCMP. Went on for 12 hours plus many miles between committees. Nutcase made a fake RCMP car it was planned but did not seem to have violent history. So very sorry to hear about that.

How did he kill so many people when everyone is at home Shelter in Place? How could his vehicle not be found sooner when there is no cars on the road now?

Should have caught him and slowly and painfully give him justice.

Looks like you did extensive research and testing for your clubs. Curious did you test XXIO 11, Ping G710 and G410, Tommy Armour 845 (was hot back in late 1980's-1990's, copy of Ping Eye 2, I ahve TNT Silver Eagle irons from 1985 whihc are also Ping Eye 2 replicas, the clubs that started the game improvement clubs. Of course XXIO, Ping and the clubs you choose are very expensive but the TA are very inexpensive can get them at Dicks's sporting goods, see info on this site they had two great articles on them.

Stay safe keep ypur drives straight and far when we get unquaratineed.

Sorry forgot to quote you Pug.

Hey guys it’s great that you guys are getting involved on the forum but just for the sake of keeping this thread about the super speed testing you may want to move your conversation over to one of the threads Viking started or to personal messenger. 

• Like 3

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

ok sorry, well do. We have never had this type of tragedy in Canada.

1 hour ago, blackngold_blood said:

Hey guys it’s great that you guys are getting involved on the forum but just for the sake of keeping this thread about the super speed testing you may want to move your conversation over to one of the threads Viking started or to personal messenger. 

Will do. Hope we didn’t ruin your day.

• Like 1

51 years old

Bath Michigan

92 mph swing speed

Moderately good shape

I promise I would  spend the time needed time to complete the entire program.

• Like 1

Glen

From Michigan

Driver: Wilson C300 12* UST VTS Black 7X shaft

3W: Ping G410 with Ping Tour Stiff Shaft

5W: Maltbly Tour TC with UST V2 Shaft in Stiff

Hybrid: Adams Pro 23*

Irons: Hogan PTX

Wedges Cleveleand RTX3 CB 48* & Eidolon 51*, 54*, 57*

Putter: Edel Mallet

I was considering purchasing these, so I'd love to test them.

I live in Annapolis, MD.  I'm 72, my driver swing speed is mid 80s to low 90s, so I'd give it an 88-89

My fitness level is average to above average for my age.  I walk 18 holes 3-5 times a week when not sheltering in place.  🙂

I will certainly see this through.  I look forward to having a training aid actually do what it promises.

• Like 3
  1. Eugene, OR  55 on 5/5
  2. Current Driver in the low 90's
  3. Rate your fitness level: average
  4. I miss the smooth 105, definitely committed to the weeks necessary to get my speed back

Rogue Pro Irons - Recoil 760/780 ES F4

Epic 3H, 4H - Recoil ES F3

Titleist 917 D2 10.5° Diamana D+ 70

TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter

If I was "the man" I'd be in the fairway - Bubba Watson

1. Ellijay, GA and 29. I'll be 30 on 5/2
  2. 107-108. 
  3. Below average at the moment but trying to ramp back up some.
  4. I'll absolutely see it through, I've been dying to try this out. I used to swing much faster and after a health scare got me out of golf for a while, I lost quite a bit of speed. Would love to gain it back and then some!

Thanks a ton for the opportunity!

Driver: :755178188_TourEdge: EXS 220 9.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 6.0
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition (Coming Soon!)
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

Currently Testing: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

1. Location and Age - Bentonville, AR - 34 y/o
  2. Current Driver SS - 105-115
  3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average - above average
  4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through - tell me what to do and when to do it

Sim / M2 / MG

Z785

Brandon Matthews No2 - Not Made for the Tour
"buy the ticket, take the ride..."

TM.png

1. Location and Age - New Jersey, 33. 
2. Current Driver SS - ~100
3. Rate your fitness level: below average / average / above average - Slightly above average.
4. Affirmation that you will see the entire program through - Absolutely no doubt about it.  All in if selected.

• Like 1
  • Driver:cobra-small: F9 Speedback 9 degree / Project X HZRDUS Smoke 60 Stiff
  • 3 Wood:callaway-small:  X Series / Callaway 70g Mid/Low Torque Graphite 
  • 5 Wood:callaway-small: X Series / Callaway 70g Mid/Low Torque Graphite
  • 3 Hybrid:callaway-small: X Series / Callaway 80g Mid/Mid Torque Graphite
  • 4-PW,AW:taylormade-small: RocketBladez / Taylormade RocketFuel Steel
  • LW:vokey-small: BV 60-04 
  • Putter:odyssey-small: White Ice Rossie 340g
  • Ball:  :Snell:MTB-X Optic Yellow

1. Phoenix, AZ, 29 years old

2. 114 mph driver ss

3. Above average. retired baseball player.

4. Yes. This would be a great first opportunity to contribute to the forum in a big way.

• Like 1

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 - Accra TZ6 M5

:ping-small: G410 LST Fairway 14.5 - Tensei Orange X

:taylormade-small: Sim Max 3H - Tensei White TX

:mizuno-small: MP-20 SEL 4-PW - Modus 120 X

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/56M 

:taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58

:taylormade-small: Spider X

:Snell: MTB-X

- Sondrio (SO), northern Italy, 31

- around 103-104mph driver ss

- above avarage (2-3 times per week 30’ training)

- I have time to try it all and really join the spy group 😎

Edited by francescobm

Driver: :callaway-small: XR16 Aldila Tour Green XS

3wood: :callaway-small: XR16 Project X LZ Handcrafted 6.5

Hybrid 19º: :callaway-small: XR OS Fubuki S

Irons 4-5: :titelist-small: 718 AP3 Project X LZ 6.0

Irons 6-P: :titelist-small: 718 AP2 Project X LZ 6.0

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey Design SM7, 50º 55° 60º

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X Navy