Our Sponsors

Where are you trying to post?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Please read this: 

• Like 1

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag
Franklin, MA; Right Handed; 10
"the club face sends it, the path bends it..."

GolfSpy Stroker linked a thread that will get you squared away. Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Just now, Fcass2003 said:

On the super speed testers forum

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Read through this; once you reach the threshold you'll be able to apply.

• Like 1

StrokerAce

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/37435-Say-'Hello'-to-the-Recruit-Group

Check out this thread and see if you can find the information you're looking for. If you were trying to apply for the SuperSpeed thread and it wouldn't let you, there are a couple of criteria you have to meet to post on testing applications and they are easy to meet. You have to spend 2 days on the site, get 15 likes, and post 15 times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/37435-Say-'Hello'-to-the-Recruit-Group

Check out this thread and see if you can find the information you're looking for. If you were trying to apply for the SuperSpeed thread and it wouldn't let you, there are a couple of criteria you have to meet to post on testing applications and they are easy to meet. You have to spend 2 days on the site, get 15 likes, and post 15 times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

How do I post 15 times if it won't let me post?

How do I post 15 times if it won't let me post?

You have just posted 3 times in this thread. You are just locked out of posting in the review threads I believe. It should explain everything in the thread linked above.

• Like 2

???? you're posting here. how are you being prevented from posting?

• Like 2

StrokerAce

So if I understand correctly I need to go and give my opinion on some equipment or issue 15X then I will be unlocked?

Correct this is considered posting. Yes 15 replies or posts are required. However you will also need to receive 15 likes. Which is somebody liking your posts. The more you post the faster they come.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fcass2003 said:

So if I understand correctly I need to go and give my opinion on some equipment or issue 15X then I will be unlocked?

You need to become "engaged" with the rest of the MyGolfSpy community.  You can post in whatever threads you wish except for testing threads until you get 15 posts and 15 likes.  It's not that hard.  

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Correct this is considered posting. Yes 15 replies or posts are required. However you will also need to receive 15 likes. Which is somebody liking your posts. The more you post the faster they come.

Well looks like this is a waste of time for me as I don't spend all my time on the computer.  I like looking up peoples opinion of equipment and will give mine but I don't have 15 things to talk about

It's not a 'race to 15 so that I can get free stuff' .... It's a request that folks who join come to discuss things with the rest of the members, share their knowledge and insight, engage with the community on a long term basis.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

StrokerAce

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

It's not a 'race to 15 so that I can get free stuff' .... It's a request that folks who join come to discuss things with the rest of the members, share their knowledge and insight, engage with the community on a long term basis.

Got email from golfspy about super speed thought it might be something I'm interested in since I haven't been able to play for 2 years due to shoulder surgery. Now as to opinion about equipment I play Miura mc501 prior to surgery and see no reason to look at anything else as they are the best irons I've ever hit and have no desire to change.

Well looks like this is a waste of time for me as I don't spend all my time on the computer.  I like looking up peoples opinion of equipment and will give mine but I don't have 15 things to talk about

You don’t need 15 things to talk about. You have already achieved 1/3 of the post requirement. I will help you out with a like to get you started. All you need to do is engage a little. Start a WITB thread and show everybody your clubs. Introduce yourself in the thread for your area. These things will get you to 15 posts and likes in no time. Posting in other threads with your opinion all count towards being a contributing member.

• Like 1