TESTERS WANTED! ×

Says I'm not registered

Fcass2003

Where are you trying to post?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Please read this: 

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

GolfSpy Stroker linked a thread that will get you squared away. Welcome to the forum!

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Just now, Fcass2003 said:

On the super speed testers forum

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Read through this; once you reach the threshold you'll be able to apply.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/37435-Say-'Hello'-to-the-Recruit-Group

Check out this thread and see if you can find the information you're looking for. If you were trying to apply for the SuperSpeed thread and it wouldn't let you, there are a couple of criteria you have to meet to post on testing applications and they are easy to meet. You have to spend 2 days on the site, get 15 likes, and post 15 times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

13 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/index.php?/topic/37435-Say-'Hello'-to-the-Recruit-Group

Check out this thread and see if you can find the information you're looking for. If you were trying to apply for the SuperSpeed thread and it wouldn't let you, there are a couple of criteria you have to meet to post on testing applications and they are easy to meet. You have to spend 2 days on the site, get 15 likes, and post 15 times.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

How do I post 15 times if it won't let me post?

How do I post 15 times if it won't let me post?

You have just posted 3 times in this thread. You are just locked out of posting in the review threads I believe. It should explain everything in the thread linked above.

???? you're posting here. how are you being prevented from posting?

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

So if I understand correctly I need to go and give my opinion on some equipment or issue 15X then I will be unlocked?

Correct this is considered posting. Yes 15 replies or posts are required. However you will also need to receive 15 likes. Which is somebody liking your posts. The more you post the faster they come.

4 minutes ago, Fcass2003 said:

So if I understand correctly I need to go and give my opinion on some equipment or issue 15X then I will be unlocked?

You need to become "engaged" with the rest of the MyGolfSpy community.  You can post in whatever threads you wish except for testing threads until you get 15 posts and 15 likes.  It's not that hard.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Correct this is considered posting. Yes 15 replies or posts are required. However you will also need to receive 15 likes. Which is somebody liking your posts. The more you post the faster they come.

Well looks like this is a waste of time for me as I don't spend all my time on the computer.  I like looking up peoples opinion of equipment and will give mine but I don't have 15 things to talk about

It's not a 'race to 15 so that I can get free stuff' .... It's a request that folks who join come to discuss things with the rest of the members, share their knowledge and insight, engage with the community on a long term basis.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

It's not a 'race to 15 so that I can get free stuff' .... It's a request that folks who join come to discuss things with the rest of the members, share their knowledge and insight, engage with the community on a long term basis.

Got email from golfspy about super speed thought it might be something I'm interested in since I haven't been able to play for 2 years due to shoulder surgery. Now as to opinion about equipment I play Miura mc501 prior to surgery and see no reason to look at anything else as they are the best irons I've ever hit and have no desire to change.

Well looks like this is a waste of time for me as I don't spend all my time on the computer.  I like looking up peoples opinion of equipment and will give mine but I don't have 15 things to talk about

You don’t need 15 things to talk about. You have already achieved 1/3 of the post requirement. I will help you out with a like to get you started. All you need to do is engage a little. Start a WITB thread and show everybody your clubs. Introduce yourself in the thread for your area. These things will get you to 15 posts and likes in no time. Posting in other threads with your opinion all count towards being a contributing member.

Thanks for the info but I don't think I'd meet the criteria in two days so I'll pass

You have more than two days to meet the criteria. The two days is just one requirement not a deadline. However that said, this is the exact situation MGS is trying to avoid. Somebody signing up just for “free stuff” and not contributing.

I have the clubs that I want and have left my opinion about them.  I don't have an opinion on a number of items that don't concern me and if I'm interested in something

I'll look for others opinion .  If I was a tester I'd give my detailed opinion but since it seems that this forum expects opinions on a number of things I don't have the time or interest in being an equipment junkie and then posting for the sake of posting. As you can see I'm pretty blunt so likes are something I don't care about.  Super Speed was just something that might be useful in my rehab.  I have other equipment like cable pulleys and rubber bands that my trainer has recommended.  So for you to say that me applying to be a tester and not wanting to spend a great amount of time participating in the forum is the reason for the restriction as if don't desire the opportunity then you better qualify the email you send out rather then imply that there is no qualifications.

1 hour ago, Fcass2003 said:

1 hour ago, Fcass2003 said:

Got email from golfspy about super speed thought it might be something I'm interested in since I haven't been able to play for 2 years due to shoulder surgery. Now as to opinion about equipment I play Miura mc501 prior to surgery and see no reason to look at anything else as they are the best irons I've ever hit and have no desire to change.

41 minutes ago, Fcass2003 said:

So for you to say that me applying to be a tester and not wanting to spend a great amount of time participating in the forum is the reason for the restriction as if don't desire the opportunity then you better qualify the email you send out rather then imply that there is no qualifications.

I wish you luck in your rehab and hope you are able to get out and play golf soon.     As for the testing and the MGS forum;  we view this as a community and we talk about golf and things that are going on in the world, our families, golf tournaments,  it is more than just posting about equipment but we definitely talk about  more equipment than just golf clubs.  

To be honest I read your posts and you say it is a waste of time since you don't spend all your time on the computer yet you want to apply for a test that will consume 48 weeks of time and require you to write ongoing detailed posts with photos about the product and your progress.  

If you read the post about the recruit status, part of the reason for the "qualifications" as you call it is that the the OEMS are providing equipment and the expectation is that the testers don't just take the equipment and never post;  yes that happens even with people that contribute.  If you aren't willing to engage in the forum,  why should you be given the opportunity over others that have decided to participate even by posting a couple of times a week?  

We welcome pretty much anyone to the forum and hope you decide to stay and contribute.  I even gave you a like on your iron post so you are almost to the post total and if you post a whats in your bag post with some pictures, you would probably have those 15 likes in a day or so and you could then apply for the superspeed sticks.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Not trying to pile on here but I got the email as well and just read it. At the bottom it says “Want to test them”. Then say below that “Become a tester”. Well if you want to become a tester the recruit thread breaks down how to become eligible. There is no misconception in the email I got. Maybe you got a different one but I’m guessing it is mass produced.

2 hours ago, Fcass2003 said:

I have the clubs that I want and have left my opinion about them.  I don't have an opinion on a number of items that don't concern me and if I'm interested in something

I'll look for others opinion .  If I was a tester I'd give my detailed opinion but since it seems that this forum expects opinions on a number of things I don't have the time or interest in being an equipment junkie and then posting for the sake of posting. As you can see I'm pretty blunt so likes are something I don't care about.  Super Speed was just something that might be useful in my rehab.  I have other equipment like cable pulleys and rubber bands that my trainer has recommended.  So for you to say that me applying to be a tester and not wanting to spend a great amount of time participating in the forum is the reason for the restriction as if don't desire the opportunity then you better qualify the email you send out rather then imply that there is no qualifications.

The email goes out to everyone signed up for mgs emails. That’s thousands upon thousands of people. 

I got it twice because I used one email just for the newsletter/emails and then in my other emails that’s my main email on the site 

the testing applications are usually open for at least a week. That’s more than enough time for someone interested in being both an active member and a tester to meet the qualifications.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1