TESTERS WANTED! ×

Caddyjoe77's bag

I just might have to look for one of these heads.... The only problem is that I already play the perfect driver, and I do not want to make her jealous....

That's a great answer, drivers are like putters and when you piss them off they can be very spiteful!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

That's a great answer, drivers are like putters and when you piss them off they can be very spiteful!

must be why I putt like s***

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

caddyjoe77... after noticing I made a couple posts in your thread , I never did say DAMN you have some nice irons. They look great. How do you like the way the feel? Adams have been producing some great clubs in the last 4-5 years. Excellent choice.

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

Hi Tim

Thanks! I love them! They feel not as soft a a mizuno but not as harsh as the Tittys of old. Think a little softer than a Hogan.

Forgiving as heck too! They produce a strong flight. Part of it i am sure are the PX, but even so i have played PX before and nothing quite like this.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

you interested in looking at the new CB1 or CB2 from Adams at all? Or are you set with what you have? just curious.

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

you interested in looking at the new CB1 or CB2 from Adams at all? Or are you set with what you have? just curious.

Completely set for now....that could change next week though :) LOL

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

Spoken like a true "caddie"......

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Haha... "set for now" can quickly become "i got new sticks" in a HURRY!

"Hey Ace... You got any more of that gum?" "That's none of your damn business and I'll thank you for staying out of my personal affairs." - Ace Ventura Pet Detective

• 2 months later...

awesome putter!

Thanks

Now, the driver search continues. Next up is an SMT head mated with a Matrix RADIX HD 7 shaft, its supposedly the tour version. We shall see how she plays. Standby for pics of this awesome shaft! its an electric blue color...very sweet

Thanks

Now, the driver search continues. Next up is an SMT head mated with a Matrix RADIX HD 7 shaft, its supposedly the tour version. We shall see how she plays. Standby for pics of this awesome shaft! its an electric blue color...very sweet

I myself would like to here more about the New Matrix shafts. I heard about the two new shafts about 4 months ago but really haven't seen many on tour. I wonder really how they're playing. I play the Xcon5 and the code 8 and they are both great shafts for my smooth tempo.

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Titleist Vokey Proto's

TM TP5 X

GHIN # 5144472

• 1 month later...

I myself would like to here more about the New Matrix shafts. I heard about the two new shafts about 4 months ago but really haven't seen many on tour. I wonder really how they're playing. I play the Xcon5 and the code 8 and they are both great shafts for my smooth tempo.

Tim

Tim

Tried the RADIX and it spun too much for me in the driver...every Matrix i have tried in the driver does the same thing. However, i heard the hybrid is the kitties titties so its on its way. Im going to throw it in my Adams tour 18, otherwise the DVS goes back in. The DVS is actually pretty good in 90x...lol trust me i was very suprised.

anyway, after i get her installed, i will let you all know.

Joe

Ladies and Gentleman we have a WINNER...FINALLY!!!

picked up a tour issue Cobra Speed Pro D, 204 grams, and open....installed a motore 75X for now. So far so good. The first official round with her is tomorrow, if the shaft spins too much, it will be a protopype as i can never seem to go wrong with that shaft.

37621_1554469024593_1321211617_1487660_1934263_n.jpg

37691_1554467864564_1321211617_1487658_1369175_n.jpg

picked up this little gem of a shaft, the Matrix RADIX 90 gram hybrid. From everything i have heard its supposed to be the altus on roids in the hybrid...we shall see. Went in my Adams 18 a3 Tour

here are some pics...

radixfull.jpg

radixlabel.jpg

• 1 month later...

Joe, I see you're still quite the ho. :rolleyes:

I mean that in a good way, of course.

-ed

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Joe, I see you're still quite the ho. :P

I mean that in a good way, of course.

-ed

LOL, of course...and yes you are 100 percent correct. Looking for a superdeep now

• 1 month later...

well well well, another 3 or 4 months and another whole new bag.......big surprise!! :)

my 2010-2011 Bag

the full monty

2010bag1.jpg

iron closeup, PX 6.5 shafts

2010bag2.jpg

shafts to decide on

2010bag3.jpg

Driver at address

2010bag5.jpg

Driver Face...it really is "SuperDeep"!!

2010bag9.jpg

Irons- Scratch AR1 4-PW, PX 6.5

2010bag6.jpg

Wedges Scratch 53/58 Driver Slider Grind. 53 has PX 6.5 flighted, 58 has KB Tour 6.5

2010bag7.jpg

18 Degree Hybrid - Adams 18, Matrix RADIX HY9

2010bag8.jpg

the obligatory "Caddy" guarding the bag!

2010bag4.jpg

If spin is your Achilles, I'd throw that F7M2 in there, provided it's the LTD model. Aside from the TPHD, it's possibly the lowest spinning shaft on the market. I have the tour issued Gold one in my driver and it kicked the Whiteboard out. Spins less than the WB ever thought about. Mated it with a 9032ls and it's bombs away. I, too, was not fond of the Radix, as it's mid-low launch and mid-low spin. I'm a low spin low launch guy.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

If spin is your Achilles, I'd throw that F7M2 in there, provided it's the LTD model. Aside from the TPHD, it's possibly the lowest spinning shaft on the market. I have the tour issued Gold one in my driver and it kicked the Whiteboard out. Spins less than the WB ever thought about. Mated it with a 9032ls and it's bombs away. I, too, was not fond of the Radix, as it's mid-low launch and mid-low spin. I'm a low spin low launch guy.

Indeed, it is definitely my achillies. I actually have the superdeep setup with a 10 in the toe and 6 in the heel. Right now, the shaft is the F7M2 LTD; i have a little shaft shootout going between the Zeus LT Proto and F7M2

thanks for the comments and information.

Do you have an extra Speeder shaft laying around?

i think i have a .350 tip one laying around somewhere. Its a 586 or 686....whichever the silver one was in S flex.

• 1 year later...

Well well, I suppose i need to update this thing.

Current set up is Adams 9016D with PM702x/Cobra S3 w/Speeder 6.3x

Wishon 949, speeder 952x. (never ditch a good 3 wood!!)

Adams 18 w/RADIX 90

Adams 20 ProGold w/Altus(ole' reliable)

Adams 23 w/NV 105x (shaft chage needed...moon balls)

Miura CB/MB w/Nippon super peening blues)

Scratch 53 w/Nippn proto wedge shaft

Scratch 58 w/Nippon proto wedge shaft

TP Mills Softtail short neck.

Archived