TESTERS WANTED! ×

Caddyjoe77's bag

Well, i started out the year saying MBIS but we all know how that goes. Basically, i am on my 2nd set of irons since then. Oops!

Driver: Hibore XLS Tour NV ProtoPYPE 70x

drivershaft1.jpg

3 wood: Wishon 949 MC With Speeder 959 x

3woodaddress.jpg

3woodshaft.jpg

3woodbottom.jpg

3woodface.jpg

Hybrid: 20 Adams Pro Golf, Altus X-COn

Irons: 4-PW Adams Black PVD PX 6.5

px.jpg

PVD.jpg

irons.jpg

Wedges: Mizzy MP-51, Cally 54/58 KB 6.5

customtorch.jpg

irons.jpg

Putter: TP MiLLs Tour Issue Softtail Shortneck

putteraddress.jpg

putterback.jpg

putterbottom.jpg

putterface.jpg

Ball: TM TP Red LDP or Cally Tour IZ

My Caddie:

mycaddie.jpg

caddielick.jpg

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

I second that. The putters on this forum never cease to amaze me.

Yes we need to just have a Topic for posting putters, each member needs to post a pic...like a prerequisite.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Sorry gents, i will definitely post pics. The softtail is my baby and is never going anywhere to be perfectly honest. I even met David down at his house in Alabama. What a freaking awesome dude.

100_1424.jpg

100_1425.jpg

100_1426.jpg

100_1433.jpg

these pictures are sorta sucky and blurry, old camera phone...but just to wet your appetite. :D

she had a twin for a while but alas this girl was a lil psycho and had to go lol

101_1290.jpg

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

wow... am I the only person on the board that just bought a putter off the shelf... I am really impressed with the putters I've seen on here...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

wow... am I the only person on the board that just bought a putter off the shelf... I am really impressed with the putters I've seen on here...

once you find the putter that you fall in love with, regardless of how much it might have cost. bag it forever and it will treat you right.

Great looking softtail, but I like your caddie even better!

Thanks, i picked him up from the pound a little over a year ago. He has been the most loyal and best dog i have ever owned yet. He thinks he is a lap dog though lol

• SPY VIP

Thanks, i picked him up from the pound a little over a year ago. He has been the most loyal and best dog i have ever owned yet. He thinks he is a lap dog though lol

My now 50 pound rescue pooch has the same lap issue. I am just a softie..

IMG_0174.jpg

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

by the way, how is the Wishon treating you?

best unknown club ever......LONG...HOT...and stupid easy to hit. Even from bare lies....pretty easy.....max COR. I would say as good as original TEE. I have one and this is just as good. I wont say better just yet but it has potential :D

I have heard nothing but good things about the Wishon stuff. Great looking bag!! I am SUPER jealous of the irons. Wanna trade??

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I have heard nothing but good things about the Wishon stuff. Great looking bag!! I am SUPER jealous of the irons. Wanna trade??

trade my irons?? No WAY!! LOL I just scored this set, eagled a par 5 with them the first round. They are going nowhere :lol:

but i am looking for a deepface driver.....maybe a SQ tp, adams something along those lines

HHow are these irons treating you? Can you compare them to other forged irons like Mizuno MPs or Titleist CBs?

In my opinoin, they are the best irons ever. Feel is slightly firmer than mizuno, better that titleist on of center hits. Headweights were very nice when i put them together, no large variances. Easy to hit from the rough, unless the ball is below my feet....thats my problem though...not the clubs. Center face hits are awesome, they have a very strong flight.

I would not hesitate getting a set of these, they are that good. My bag as far as irons, 3/5 wood, putter, and hybrid go is set. I can see these irons being in here two years. They are that good.

Great looking Putter.

Titleist 905R 9.5* w/ RIP Beta 60x

Adams 4060 16* w/ Matrix F7M2s

Maltby KE4 Tour 19* w/ AXE Xcaliber Tour Hybrid TS

Adams CB1 3-PW w/ KBS Tour S Hardstepped 1x

Scratch 8620 DS TNC grind 53* & DS EGG grind 58* w/ Dynamic Gold S300

Ping Redwood D66 w/ KBS Tour Black Nickel

driver is out, i have 2 nakashima heads that i am playing with. One is a 9.5 NP-1 and a 10.5 HTEC. Both have adjustable hosels that you can change in about 2 minutes.

pics coming soon.

also put a leading edge grind on my mizuno to blunt it a bit as it was too sharp.

replaced my warrior Cally x forged 58, with a cally PM grind xtour 58. The grind is awesome. 11 degrees of bounce when soled flat and 8 when opened. Its the perfect wedge. Leading edge sits just as flat open as it does when squared.

here are the new pics

nak head, HTEC 10.5

htec.jpg

htecface.jpg

nak head np1 9.5

np1.jpg

np1face.jpg

PM Grind close ups

pmgrind2.jpg

Nice... That Nak head looks like a 510TP. How does it sound??

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Nice... That Nak head looks like a 510TP. How does it sound??

lol, funny you should say that!! The NP-1 sounds exactly, if not a lil better than a 510TP. You get a nice CRACK, and not a slight CRACKTINK like you did with the 510. The HTEC sounds loud like a can like any other driver out there.

lol, funny you should say that!! The NP-1 sounds exactly, if not a lil better than a 510TP. You get a nice CRACK, and not a slight CRACKTINK like you did with the 510. The HTEC sounds loud like a can like any other driver out there.

I don't know if it's just the Tour version of the R510 but there's no TINK sound at all with my R510 DF. It's nothing like a Cally or any of those other TINKING sounds I've heard from Nike's. Now it could just be placing some Hot Melt that makes these heads all sound a little better. But all the guys i play golf with and it's over 50 different guys in our groups on Saturdays and Sundays and never heard a drver that sounds as solid as the R510 DF. NONE.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I don't know if it's just the Tour version of the R510 but there's no TINK sound at all with my R510 DF. It's nothing like a Cally or any of those other TINKING sounds I've heard from Nike's. Now it could just be placing some Hot Melt that makes these heads all sound a little better. But all the guys i play golf with and it's over 50 different guys in our groups on Saturdays and Sundays and never heard a drver that sounds as solid as the R510 DF. NONE.

i would love to find a 510DF. I did have a regular TP that sounded damn nice. Have also hit a head with hotmelt...to me it sounds like persimmon...CRACK.

i still say the 510 was one of the best drivers ever.

I just might have to look for one of these heads.... The only problem is that I already play the perfect driver, and I do not want to make her jealous....

Archived