TESTERS WANTED! ×

Maltby Moment XII Tour

Gamoffett

Wanted to give a shout out to Maltby Golf. Just purchased the Moment XII Tour Putter, and I have to say its pretty awesome. Equipment never solves everything but this putter has helped me tremendously with my alignment. Its a unique alignment cue set up that works for me and I think it would for others as well. Got 36 holes on it and I definitely have seen a really nice improvement and overall confidence in my alignment. Oh ya and its only 100 bucks and comes with a superstore grip. Tough to beat that. 

• 1 month later...

I put the Tour XI in my bag after a bad stretch over a year ago. I normally play a tour style blade and swallowed my pride on this one.
Yes it has a lot of help lining up the ball but it has great feel. Rolls the ball well. Cured my bad stretch. Its been a big help. Plus I happen to love the color and finish. Over a year in play and not a single flaw in the finish. Screenshot_20200526-010731_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk