TESTERS WANTED! ×

Nikon coolshot pro

So it’s time for an upgrade and it appears I have time to kill sooooo.... I like the stabilization feature of the Nikon. This technology isn’t new to them, which is a plus. I like the 5 year warranty! Not in love with 400.00 price tag. I looked at Precision Pro 9 but found it odd not to see it available in brick and mortar since the 7 is offered that way. The 9 didn’t fare well in the MGS test either.

Just wondering if anyone had some thoughts!

Stay home, Stay healthy and we will be on the links soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

On 4/18/2020 at 9:41 AM, did you see that? said:

So it’s time for an upgrade and it appears I have time to kill sooooo.... I like the stabilization feature of the Nikon. This technology isn’t new to them, which is a plus. I like the 5 year warranty! Not in love with 400.00 price tag. I looked at Precision Pro 9 but found it odd not to see it available in brick and mortar since the 7 is offered that way. The 9 didn’t fare well in the MGS test either.

I've had both the  7 Pro and now currently the NX 7 HD. A couple of years back I was thinking about the Nikon but found that the Pro and most recently the HD,  even with my unsteady (shaky)  hand iquickly acquired the target. Note:I did see the 7 at GG before the shutdown - however not sure if it's available online at GG. I had heard that the 9 isn't coming out for another 2 weeks. If you send a PM to Precision Pro @PrecisionProGolf, you'll find they give a discount to MGS members and you can purchase direct from them.    

In addition to being a tremendous value I can personally tell you that the PrecisionPro company has an outstanding and very responsive customer service dept. . Check out the Official Tester forum for the HD product. There are also numerous threads on the NX 7 Pro (with slope).

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I really liked the Coolshot Pro Stabilized. It’s worth the money to me, but, alas, this was the laser that I left on the cart last weekend and it hasn’t been returned. I won’t be spending another $400 on a laser because I don’t have that kind of money this time. I’ll probably go the Precision Pro route due to customer service, and they give you 30% off toward a new laser if you want to upgrade.

One thing about the MGS test last year that I noticed was that they didn’t separate slope lasers from non-slope. Hopefully they will this year... To me, that’s like comparing game improvement irons to blades and then ranking them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX