TESTERS WANTED! ×

Average golfer, 50+ shoots 95-105, slower swing speed plays 15-30 times a year

viking

Hope you all enjoyed this.

If I get to test new products like complete set of XXIO 11 or Ping G710 and G410 or other slow swing speed average golfer products, you will get great honest real life reviews from me.  Heck even the new Tommy Armour 845's would be great like my 35 year old TNT Silver Eagle which both are Ping Eye 2 knockoffs.

Stay Safe everyone Shelter in Place.

I know you all missed watching the Masters last week.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

16 hours ago, viking said:

Stay Safe everyone Shelter in Place.

I'll be sheltering alright. At the golf course! 🏌️‍♂️

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

35 minutes ago, Gemba2 said:

64974727_2275763502499295_7764365130938187776_n.jpg.c1f081818201ba3908cd2568c064dceb.jpg        Your post made my day.  Here are a couple of my fav's65393790_2284281214980857_768888966635061248_n.jpg.2493051fe4480d575918338b4e079b3f.jpg

You beat me to this today. I had them yesterday saved up for today. Have a good one Gemba.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

How do you like this logic and how it could change USA for the best.

This should be called the Green New Deal. I think everyone would agree to that.

image.png.7cea2957ced8a28e7fe7545d2f64cdbe.png

Edited by viking

31 minutes ago, viking said:

How do you like this logic and how it could change USA for the best.

image.png.7cea2957ced8a28e7fe7545d2f64cdbe.png

Flawed.  I guess with my $4.33 I could buy one ProV1.  Tax included of course.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

14 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Flawed.  I guess with my $4.33 I could buy one ProV1.  Tax included of course.

Yes was a fun pun, fake news. Should have sent it out 19 days sooner.

Guess you are from the Yang Gang with MATH (Make America Think Harder).

😉

The Top Ten Coronavirus Jokes

10. I know a great joke about Corona Virus, you probably won't get it though.

9. A man walks into a bar and goes up to the bartender and says "I'll have a Corona please, hold the virus"

8. If I get quarantined for two weeks with my wife and I die. I can assure you it was not the virus that killed me.

7. With all this talk of Corona Virus, the people who make sanitising gel are rubbing their hands together.

6. I went to the chemist today and asked the assistant "what kills the Corona Virus?"

She replied to me "Ammonia Cleaner"

I said "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you worked here"

5. *Breaking News!* - Apparently the first person in Melbourne has died because of the Coronavirus. In his house they found 1000 cans of food, 50 kilos of pasta, 80 kilos of rice, 300 toilet rolls and 50L of hand sanitiser which he had panic purchased from the supermarket and stock piled "just in case".

The whole lot collapsed and buried him.

4. Day 3 without sports. Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she is my wife. She seems nice.

3. Since everybody has now started washing their hands, the peanuts at the bar have lost their taste.

2. They said that a mask and gloves were enough to go to the supermarket. They lied, everyone else has clothes on.

And for number 1. Before Corona Virus I used to cough to cover a fart, now I fart to cover a cough.

People with a cold - "I just want to stay in bed and do nothing, I feel terrible"

People with Corona Virus - "I feel terrible, I think I will go skiing in Austria, visit the Eiffel Tower and maybe do some white water rafting in Camino de Santiago"

- My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately, now when I pee I clean the toilet.

To the people who bought 20 bottles of soap leaving none of the shelves for others, you do realise that to stop getting Coronavirus, you need other people washing their hands too.

Chinese doctors have confirmed the name of the first person to contract Coronavirus. His name is Ah-Chu.

Don't worry, the Corona Virus won't last long... It was made in China.

I don't know why my fishing buddy is worried about Coronavirus, he never catches anything.

Social distancing rule: If you can smell their fart, move further apart.

The Coronavirus has achieved what no female has every been able to achieve. It has cancelled sports, closed all bars and kept all guys at home!

Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?

In case he got a hole in one.

Golfer: "You've got to be the worst caddy in the world." Caddy: "I don't think so sir. That would be too much of a coincidence."

Golfer: "I think I will go drown myself in that lake."

Caddy: "I don't think you are able to keep your head down long enough."

It takes a serious amount of balls to golf like I do.

I'm so bad at golf that I have to get my ball retriever regripped more often than my clubs.

Golf fact: The higher a golf players handicap, the higher the chance that  he will try to tell you what you're doing wrong.

Golfer: I would move both heaven and earth to get a birdie today.

Caddie: Try heaven. You have moved most of the earth already today.

With golf, the slow groups are always in front of you and the quick groups are always behind you.

Q: You made an 11 on a par 3? How on earth did that happen?

A: I chipped in from the rough.

A couple of friends are playing golf and from the fairway they are walking  up they can see a river in the distance. One of them turns to the other, points at the river and says "Look at those crazy people down there fishing in the rain!"