TESTERS WANTED! ×

Best feeling in golf..

This year the best feeling in golf is going to be lining up my first tee shot and approaching the ball.

I’m determined to not take a single shot this year without focus since I’m not sure how much I’m going to be able to get out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Best feeling in golf is a shot with a long iron that you hit flush. Don’t even feel contact and the ball just sizzles through the air, takes a couple bounces and stops. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

I have two that are fairly similar.

1.) The feeling walking into the clubhouse at the end of the round knowing I'm going to be collecting lots of cash! (this one is rare)

2.) The first sip of a cold beer your buddy had to buy you to settle a bet.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Best feeling in golf is a shot with a long iron that you hit flush. Don’t even feel contact and the ball just sizzles through the air, takes a couple bounces and stops. 

that’s also one of the best sounds if you get to hear it wiz by overhead. You can hear the zip it’s going to have from the spin lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

For me I have only been playing for a year and a half. However, I was at a par 3 and decided to go with my sand wedge. Hit the shot perfectly straight and it landed on the green 

best gold shot.jpg

:callaway-small: Rouge 10.5

:tour-edge: 3 Wood

:tour-edge: 4 & 5 Hybrid

:tour-edge: 6-9 Irons

:callaway-small: MD3 46degree

:ping-small: Sand Wedge

:odyssey-small: EXO 2-ball slant stroke lab putter

Had few over the years. I am an average golfer that shoots anywhere from 87-115.

Putts - holed a few 65-70 footers, sometimes a few in one season. That is a great feeling.

Chips from 25 or so feet off the green holed a few of those. Either a PW or a chipper.

110 yard 9 iron approach shot sunk, buddy and I were so happy when it happened as it was right on line all the time.

150 year (5 iron) approach shot) sunk it. Great feeling landed a foot or so then rolled in. Awesome shot.

165 yard tee off on a $10,000 hole in one tournament, rolled over the cup left side but rolled about 8-10 inches past the hole. Won a golf shirt and was the best for the whole 9 hole tournament of all 60 or so participants on all holes. I was so happy with this but at the same time upset I did nto win $10,000.

140 yard tee off, hit a few 1-1.5 feet from the hole over the years.

Hit some 220 yard approach shoots some the green, that is awesome but rare.

Used to be able to hit 280 yard drives fairly consistently but that was 20-30 years ago (no where near that now). One had a downhill slope to a green, 300 yards made the green by a few feet.

I play 35 year old irons from 1985 TNT Silver Eagle (Ping Eye 2 knockoffs) and my Slotline Inertia putt is also from 1985. When I tried out a new Ping G400 5 iron last year I hit a 5 iron 165 yards vs my 150 yards with a 5 iron and it was the club I borrowed to win the closest to the whole above. SO 35 year old newer clubs go about 15 yards longer but are also more accurate, less dispersion, same was true for the newer 7 iron I borrowed as well. To hit 165 I woudl have had to used one of my hybrids as my 4 iron goes 160 and the G400 was more accurate than my hybrid.

Jazz woods (Driver & Hybrids), TNT Silver Eagle Irons, PW & SW, Slotline Inertia putter. TopFlite Gammer.

I love the shot where I pick my target and hit it.  That could be off the tee, out of the rough/fairway or on the green.  Once I start doing that, I find that I start thinking less.  When I think LESS, I play much better.  I am the type of golfer that is constantly changing small little things in my swing.  I don't want to, but I try a lot of different things.  So when I can simply turn off my brain, those are the shots that feel the best.  If that makes sense. 

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

Nailing a 3 wood perfectly onto a par 5 in two. That's the best. But really just hitting a shot exactly like you planned it amazing every single time.

:cobra-small: F9 9° Driver

:ping-small: G410 14.5° 3 wood

:ping-small: G410 17° Hybrid

:ping-small: i500 4i-UW

:titelist-small: SM8 56° SW

:titelist-small: SM8 60° LW

:cameron-small: Select Squareback 2018 Putter

:Snell: MTB-X Yellow

:Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE Cart bag

:footjoy-small: Tour X