TESTERS WANTED! ×

SuperStroke by Bruce Sizemore New Putter Line!

jhoops01

Introducing the new lineup of putters from Bruce Sizemore! We have four new models that will be hitting the stores very soon, with two more models to follow. For those of you who remember, I was the internet sales rep for Bruce with his previous company. I will be the exclusive dealer for Bruce's one-offs, limited editions, customs and tour editions. We have about 20 one offs that are just being finished and are super excited about how they turned out. I wanted to show some pics to give a flavor of what they look like. Please feel free to make comments and ask any questions you may have. I look forward to interacting with you on MyGolfSpy.

Thanks for looking!

Joe Hooper

ps. Check out those shaft band labels!

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

460x70.jpg

Sweet looking flatsticks how much do they run?

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Here are a few of our "First Twenty" 1 of 1 prototypes. Each putter is unique and has been hand finished and fitted by Bruce himself! In addition, some of these have 1 of a kind Gripmaster grips that will not be duplicated. From left to right, they are DCF4, DCF1, DCF4, DCF4, DCF4, DCF3. The DCF stands for Diamond Cut Finish. The third from the left and the half mallet on the far right have been sold and are heading overseas. The other four are available.

Thanks for looking!

Joe

photo-4.jpg

460x70.jpg

We're looking at different options, including one of my favorites, a round long neck. We made some models a few years ago. I've got pics somewhere! I'll have to check with Bruce about making it face balanced. Good idea!

Joe

460x70.jpg

• SPY VIP

We're looking at different options, including one of my favorites, a round long neck. We made some models a few years ago. I've got pics somewhere! I'll have to check with Bruce about making it face balanced. Good idea!

Joe

Nice. Would love to see an updated version of my CS-1 Copper Stix :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Great looking stuff, Joe :)

Glad to see you and Bruce back in the mix of things. Hope the partnership with Super Stroke turns out well!

Thanks Morris! It's good to be back. We're really excited about the opportunity with SuperStroke. Bruce has designed some amazing putters with lots more to come.

Joe

460x70.jpg

Never been a fan of the head shapes but the finishes are superb.

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

Archived