Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

ParSaver Divot Tool

GolfSpy_SHARK

Hey all! For anyone that does not know me, I am Mark from Massachusetts and have been on the site for a little over a year, only recently though active in the community and have been really enjoying the reading/back and forth over this quarantine pandemic. I am an AVID golfer and since high school after not playing baseball I needed a competitive sport to play...Golf feeds this need and then some. I love the challenge, constant drive to do better and of course comradery with friends, family and strangers that become friends!

As many of you are...like myself...buying things for no reason to add to the bag! I decided to update my current divot repair tool and ball marker. Prior to I just had a generic divot tool and a poker chip style ball marker from a private course in the area that is fairly difficult to gain access to play (pinky out type place)

Anyway to the review. I see Parsaver all over the place and for those that do not know who they are, they are a company that sells a lot of miscellaneous things for golf from head covers to golf tees. 

image.png.dc1366ec7750b07f8f6f825f6edab034.png

So I decided to purchase their divot tool that comes with:

-Divot tool (these have custom ball markers on there, which I chose the American Flag 🇺🇸) Why? for you of those that do not know me I bleed red, white and blue 😂

-Ball marker (2 total and this has their custom clover logo)

-Marker to mark the ball

*First impression 10/10

-As you can see came in a very nice case and was packed well. The box fits right into my bags pocket and protects the divot tool from piercing my bag. Which I am sure all of us have dealt with. I will be keeping it in this box between play for sure.

Box.jpg.949e438d01017591eb12ec18ac9ffd5c.jpg2054080587_OpenBox.jpg.aa2c5b801f8385358fb0ccad2ca3f951.jpg

*Unpacking 7/10

-Overall everything was pristine and made with great material. The tool is heavy enough that its durable, same as the ball markers. Only thing I was expecting was something a little thinner for the ball marker (see below close to the thickness of my poker chip). As much as I like to have a speed bump for my opponents putt, it can be a lot to always have to move your marker! 2nd the divot tool is a little bit thicker as well to really fix the divot. But testing it the repair tool actually works great and is plenty long enough to make a good repair (my pet peeve). Only other issue was drawing the ball marker on the ball. Was a little difficult and I am sure with practice will be able to make a nice ball marker.

Display.jpg.6433cc9044ba94bb20dd96fc92fa9015.jpg502297273_Compare2.jpg.6d67845975b63f259c1fb75339536e8b.jpgIMG_4049.jpg.d0ecaa3a62567014eb10dafdc9312a77.jpgCompare.jpg.1f7f29efc32c69af9d72f0815e510a4b.jpg

*Overall 9/10

-I am so far very happy with this product I think it will be a great addition to the bag and keep my divot tool, marker etc. organized in one spot. The divot tool itself is honestly the best I have used and I was skeptical at first. Have not tested it on course yet but in the yard it gets right into the grass and repairs really well actually. The ball markers are a little thicker than I would like but they get the job done and are a great weight and classy look (also very easy to remove when getting ready to mark the ball from the divot tool). The other applications like holding a club off the ground and opening a bottle work great and is honestly one of the better bottle openers I have used....and I like my bottle openers lets put it that way.

-Highly recommend getting this product if you are in the market for a ball marker or divot tool. Also I drank that beer before 1PM thank you work from home.

IMG_4050.jpg.641c47040fe7d91196eff92a742f750f.jpg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

That’s pretty sick with the stencil for the flag. Gotta get yourself some blue and red markers now!

Also, nice choice in beer. Now I’m thirsty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Nice review!!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, B.Boston said:

That’s pretty sick with the stencil for the flag. Gotta get yourself some blue and red markers now!

Also, nice choice in beer. Now I’m thirsty. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Need the pointy markers, like fine fine rip but yes I was thinking the same lol. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Nice review!!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

TY tony trying to get ready for the G710s and work through thought process found myself going back and saying oh I need to include this and that....and it’s just a divot tool lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

TY tony trying to get ready for the G710s and work through thought process found myself going back and saying oh I need to include this and that....and it’s just a divot tool lol

Both the reviews I’ve done I’ve written them out in word starting with bullet points of what I wanted to do. Actually I do that for just about any writing I need to do. Haha

Then I just expand on the bullet point and move to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Just now, B.Boston said:

Both the reviews I’ve done I’ve written them out in word starting with bullet points of what I wanted to do. Actually I do that for just about any writing I need to do. Haha

Then I just expand on the bullet point and move to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same I added a few things to a word document (as you know this was on the fly lol). The one thing I forgot was the adding the flag to the ball at first the took is so many things. One thing I will day is getting the ball marker in and out of the divot tool is the best one I’ve used it slips easily out the a push of the thumb but doesn’t come out in the pocket which is great. Had some you have to bang against your hand to get out....miserable 

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I’m still partial to my Scotty tool. Even if the Envroll is going to take the Newport’s place in my bag. Haha

Adjustments.jpg

That's a very good review, @Lacassem. I've always wondered about the ParSaver divot tools if the prongs are long enough to actually repair the pitch mark.

I do appreciate that you were willing to perform the most important test of all with this tool, opening a beer. I'm thrilled to see that it was effective and efficient!

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Nice review Mark.  I like the stencil idea and particularly the flag.  👍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Thank you guys @palvord & @fixyurdivot. That was my first question when I opened the box because the divot tool had shorter prongs then I am used to and they were thicker than I was anticipating and granted I am not able to test on a green but it cut right through my grass like butter and lifted really nicely I do not think there will be ANY issue. Actually seemed better than my others I have used.

Don't have to twist my arm to open a beer my friend! Tasted that much better with a golf tool opening it!

image.jpeg.70c7673c10ef8d48f0a8fbef411616e8.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

• 2 weeks later...

I admire you Divot Tool Users but, I have gotten dozens and used them once  lost them or found it in the bottom of my bag a year later.

It will always be a tee for me.

WITB:

Driver:  Taylormade  SLDR Fujikura XLR8 61 S RH.   

3 Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 3W

Hybrid: Ping G400 3 Hyb 19 degree S

Irons: Titleist 710 AP1 5-PW Aerotek Steelfiber i110 cw S RH standard lie 

Wedges: 50 Callaway MD 4, 54 Vokey SM5, 58 Callaway Forged

Putters: Ping Grayhawk Putter

2 minutes ago, Kaplack said:

I admire you Divot Tool Users but, I have gotten dozens and used them once  lost them or found it in the bottom of my bag a year later.

It will always be a tee for me.

Tees work great. My cousin is head greens at a local course and he lives by the tee (much of the same reasons of losing his tool) he is brutal on making sure you replace your marks, which I agree but he is on another level

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Very similar to Birdicorn. $12! Has a bottle opener built-in, and magnet that holds the coin.

IMG_1496.thumb.JPG.3acb932daae96e1c45de10c88ebf3c2b.JPG

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

1 minute ago, PMookie said:

Very similar to Birdicorn. $12! Has a bottle opener built-in, and magnet that holds the coin.

IMG_1496.thumb.JPG.3acb932daae96e1c45de10c88ebf3c2b.JPG

I was looking at these as well great product from what I have seen and almost wish I did for the simpler ball alignment aspect...but I was a sucker for the American flag decal

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I was looking at these as well great product from what I have seen and almost wish I did for the simpler ball alignment aspect...but I was a sucker for the American flag decal

I bought one years back when they first launched, and the magnet wasn’t so great. They said they fixed that issue way back, so I don’t know of that’s the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX