Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Bag Obsession

brockcdavison

Sup my fellow Spy's,

Ok, so I think I have a problem in that I can't hold on to a golf bag for longer than 2-3 months without wanting to buy a new one.  I intertwined 7 bags last season as I don't know what it is, but I love changing it up.  I'm getting the itch again and while I won't part ways with the one I have at the moment  (Taylormade Litetech 3.0 Navy and Blood Orange), I'm curious to know if there are others out there like me or am I out on this island by myself?  What should my new shoulder candy be?   Have always been a PING guy at heart, but the color coordination these past two Hoofer seasons have been god awful.  Great bags, but  Green/Grey?  Really?

Here's a list of my bags from last season in order from Favorite to Never Even Saw the course.. 

1. Ping LTD Mascot Stand Bag (White/black trim) - Should have never let you go... 😞

2. Taylormade Litetech 3.0 (Navy/Orange) - Current bag and loving it for now :0

3. Ping LTD Mascot Stand Bag (Black/White Trim) - Stunning 

4. Ping Hoofer 2019 Camo - Loved but Camo got old quick.

5. Titleist Players 4 Dry Stand Bag (White/Black/Red) - Great bag but Titleist Bag material just doesn't hold up well IMO

6. Taylormade 2019 Flextech Golf Stand Bag (Blood Orange/Navy) - Just wasn't a fan and I still can't put my finger on it.

7. Callaway HyperLite Zero (Red/White) - Started distancing myself from Callaway clubs couple years ago and this was the last bag I will own from them. 

My next one may surprise you as even I can't believe I may pull the trigger on the new Bridgestone Lightweight Stand Bag in all white and red!  Thing is gorgeous.

Thanks for listening guys and maybe there's another bag freak out there like me..

Later

Brock C Davison 

Things To Know :

• I hit my 7-iron like John Daly hits the 3
  • Brands I Stand By: Peter Millar, Taylormade, PING, Seamus, and of course Titleist 
  • Favorite Golfer Of All Time: Payne Stewart & Freddy "Boom Boom

I've seen plenty of club ho's in my day but I'm not sure I've ever seen a bag ho. That's a really diverse collection though....I feel like I need a group photo. 

Do you have enough clubs to fill all those bags too?

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I basically flip them when I want a new one so the most I'm ever holding is two bags at once.. 

Given the condition of the bag being fairly new when being sold, I don't take to much of a ding in terms of $.. 

- Sincerely 

The Bag Ho

Brock C Davison 

Things To Know :

• I hit my 7-iron like John Daly hits the 3
  • Brands I Stand By: Peter Millar, Taylormade, PING, Seamus, and of course Titleist 
  • Favorite Golfer Of All Time: Payne Stewart & Freddy "Boom Boom

I've probably bought a lot of those in my head... but not in reality.  

I spent probably more time than necessary researching bags this spring as I needed to do a warranty replacement for my Callaway Hyperlite 3 from last year.

The hard part for me is finding a top I like with pockets and styling I like.  I think the perfect bag for me right now would be the new OGIO Convoy SE Stand bag with an oldschool Woode top and FULL LENGTH DIVIDERS.  I really hate when clubs tangle.  and the 14 way top on the Convoy SE Stand is not full lenght individual dividers.  I ended up grabbing the new Fuse 4 which is a 4-way top and 3 full length dividers.  Its the same as the HL3 I have now and has been good but not perfect... wondering if I can make some boxes or something to help keep the shafts from drifting in the middle section.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8