Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Spark Golf Alhambra (CA)

GolfSpy SAM

Hey all! 

Just got an email that the new Spark Golf season (who says targeted advertising doesn't work? sheesh - I'm such a sucker) is starting up May 13th - anyone in the Alhambra/Los Angeles/Pasadena area of Cali that's interested in partnering up?  Play is Wednesday nights - there are 16 rounds (one each week), and you have to play at least 9 - if you buy the pass, it's $25/night for 9 holes and a cart - info is at https://spark.golf/

Anyway, I was planning on just randomly getting paired up with someone, but then realized (I'm still new around these parts) that - duh - I have access to a great group of avid golfers right here, and maybe one of you is also looking for a regular thing?

As I'm not able to fill out my profile yet (maybe because I'm still a "recruit"?), I'm 42, from LA, currently an 18-handicap (though, to be fair, that's not official, but the last 4 or 5 times out I've shot 90 on the nose 3 times, 89 once (huzzah! first time breaking 90 on a "real" course) and 91 the other, so...90, effectively), and looking to play regularly to get that into the mid-to-low 80s.

That's it! Hope you guys and gals are keeping safe, sane, and sanitary (I needed another "s", and it kind of makes sense. Leave me alone.).

-Swanson

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guests
Guest Delete

I am in La Habra. I play Fullerton, Pomona, Diamond Bar, Huntington, and San Dimas courses. I can't do the league but more than happy to play a round with ya sometime. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice! I've been dying to get out and play some more courses - I'm guessing it might not be until June at this point, given how nuts everything still is here in LA, but I'll message you sometime.  

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track