Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

⛳ What couse would you most like to play❓

15 hours ago, Shankster said:

Man. How did I miss this one?

I would love to play ALL of the courses that are not public... as I think this is one of the biggest issues with golf.

Starting close to home... 

1. Crystal Downs

2. Kingsley Club

Glad you brought this up. I definitely get you need members and certain courses are probably are extremely nice because A) the money coming in from members and B) is not overplayed since its private but I think the semi-private designation is the best of both worlds. If I want to pay $500 dollars to play a round somewhere (just using that as an example because you can play TPC Boston, at a hefty price) I should be able to do that. 

100% agree biggest issue with golf is the "private sector"

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Glad you brought this up. I definitely get you need members and certain courses are probably are extremely nice because A) the money coming in from members and B) is not overplayed since its private but I think the semi-private designation is the best of both worlds. If I want to pay $500 dollars to play a round somewhere (just using that as an example because you can play TPC Boston, at a hefty price) I should be able to do that. 

100% agree biggest issue with golf is the "private sector"

Like the National Golf Links of America... how is this not available for all to play? 

you can go to St. Andrews and wait your turn... just the fact that you “could” play it... American golf is extremely snobby.

On 12/26/2020 at 7:42 AM, Headhammer said:

Whistling Straits and/or C'oeur De Lane

If you make it to Coeur d'Alene, make sure to include Circling Raven (arguably better than CDA).

As for courses, Augusta, Whistling Straits, and Royal County Down.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)