⛳ What couse would you most like to play❓

Pilará, Jack Nicklaus Signature course nearby BA, Argentina, 7150 yds. from the proper tees, Slope 135, greens mostly running at 12.5. Sweeeet little place

image.png.e050a5175efd3e6ea74a8dbe75afa887.png

Edited by LowryNr-1Fan
  • Like 2

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM, 9º set to 8.25º, Mitsubishi Chemical, Diamana D+ Ltd, Blackboard D70+, X
FWs:      :titelist-small: TS3, 15º set to 14º and 18º, Mitsubishi Chemical, Diamana D+ Ltd, Blackboard, D80+, X
Irons:      :srixon-small: ZU85, 18º, 40.5", Mitsubishi Chemical, Tensei White 90 HY, X
               :mizuno-small:  MP-18 MMC FLI-HI, 21º, 40.25", Mitsubishi Chemical, Fubuki Ax h400 ct, X
              :srixon-small: Z585 4, set to 24º, and 6 (5) set to 27ª, Nippon Modus 3, 130 X
                :titelist-small: 670, 6-9, Nippon Modus 3, 130 X
Wedges: 
image.png.bbf8f3caf47fbae36c6112f2d4e4d248.png SM7 F Raw, 46º-10º, Nippon Modus 3, 130 X
                :callaway-small: MD Forged Black, 50º, 54º, 60º, PM Grind Black, 60º and 64º, Nippon Modus 3, 130 S
Putter:    :titelist-small: Scotty Studio Stainless NP 2, 35"
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1

I've been very, very fortunate to play a few of the courses (very few) mentioned hear, but for me it would be Augusta as well.  I'd prefer not when it is set up for the tourney.  I am sure I don't have the game to enjoy the round playing the same way those guys play it.

Bandon Dunes looks amazing and its cool to hear the staff is great!  If all goes close to plan, a few of the RTJ courses in Alabama will be scratched off the list this spring.

I have to say that playing St. Andrews was a very cool event, even if my caddy was drunk the entire round.  I really wanted to wrap my 5 wood around his neck on 17, but it did make the round memorable.......if not in a good way.

• Like 1

Whistling Straits and/or C'oeur De Lane

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 54* Versatile/60* Widelow

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Pebble

• Like 1

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

A realistic one for me is Wolf Creek or Chambers Bay, I think both are public courses.

• Like 1

:nike-small: Vapor Pro 9* Driver

:callaway-small: XR 16 3 Wood

:cobra-small:King F7 3&4 Hybrids

:mizuno-small:JPX 900 Forged P-5 Irons

:callaway-small:MD3 50* Wedge

Kirkland Signature 52*&56* Wedges

:taylormade-small:Ghost Spider Putter

:bridgestone-small:Tour B RXS

I've been lucky enough to play a bunch of "bucket list" courses, more than once for a few of them, but I still have more on my wish list.  Unrealistic would be Augusta or Pine Valley.  Extremely long odds would be some of the amazing-looking courses in New Zealand like Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers.  Attainable would be Muirfield, Royal Aberdeen, Royal County Down.  Top of my list of places I want to get back to is Royal Dornoch, my favorite course of all 275 or so that I've ever played.

• Like 1

:titelist-small: Irons Titleist AP2 714, KBS Tour S, 3 flat

:callaway-small: Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:vokey-small: 52, 56, and 60 wedges

:ping-small: B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Any public of the public access courses that have hosted tournaments - Pebble, Torry, Bethpage, Pinehurst, Erin Hills etc. I think most, if not all, of the British rota is public too. At least I can play Pebble on the sim tomorrow[emoji3]

Oh and anything by Donald Ross.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 1

Take Dead Aim

Man. How did I miss this one?

I would love to play ALL of the courses that are not public... as I think this is one of the biggest issues with golf.

Starting close to home... 

1. Crystal Downs

2. Kingsley Club

• Like 1
On 12/26/2020 at 12:43 AM, skyryder said:

I've been very, very fortunate to play a few of the courses (very few) mentioned hear, but for me it would be Augusta as well.  I'd prefer not when it is set up for the tourney.  I am sure I don't have the game to enjoy the round playing the same way those guys play it.

Bandon Dunes looks amazing and its cool to hear the staff is great!  If all goes close to plan, a few of the RTJ courses in Alabama will be scratched off the list this spring.

I have to say that playing St. Andrews was a very cool event, even if my caddy was drunk the entire round.  I really wanted to wrap my 5 wood around his neck on 17, but it did make the round memorable.......if not in a good way.

Sign me up for the RTJ, would be a great spring break trip for me and the boys👌🏻

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

:Arccos:

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

As many have stated here, Augusta would top my list.  Since that is not realistically attainable I'd say two from my home state, Pinehurst #2 and Quail Hollow would be at the top. 

• Like 1

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png Radspeed XB 10.5 degree driver

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png F8 3-4 wood

image.png.365ecfabe4e9be8ea1c03828a564915b.png f8 3 Hybrid

:taylormade-small: M2 4 Hybrid or image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png 939 4 Hybrid

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png 699 Pro Irons 5-AW

:callaway-small: PM Grind 56 degree wedge

image.png.54e3a14834d702cebb79391e4a1d3cd4.png ER5 black putter

image.png.4b0b02ad8e8b5d2d1ad43556a88f23f3.png ProV1x left dash

15 hours ago, Shankster said:

Man. How did I miss this one?

I would love to play ALL of the courses that are not public... as I think this is one of the biggest issues with golf.

Starting close to home... 

1. Crystal Downs

2. Kingsley Club

Glad you brought this up. I definitely get you need members and certain courses are probably are extremely nice because A) the money coming in from members and B) is not overplayed since its private but I think the semi-private designation is the best of both worlds. If I want to pay $500 dollars to play a round somewhere (just using that as an example because you can play TPC Boston, at a hefty price) I should be able to do that. 

100% agree biggest issue with golf is the "private sector"

• Like 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Glad you brought this up. I definitely get you need members and certain courses are probably are extremely nice because A) the money coming in from members and B) is not overplayed since its private but I think the semi-private designation is the best of both worlds. If I want to pay $500 dollars to play a round somewhere (just using that as an example because you can play TPC Boston, at a hefty price) I should be able to do that. 

100% agree biggest issue with golf is the "private sector"

Like the National Golf Links of America... how is this not available for all to play? 

you can go to St. Andrews and wait your turn... just the fact that you “could” play it... American golf is extremely snobby.

• Like 1
On 12/26/2020 at 7:42 AM, Headhammer said:

Whistling Straits and/or C'oeur De Lane

If you make it to Coeur d'Alene, make sure to include Circling Raven (arguably better than CDA).

As for courses, Augusta, Whistling Straits, and Royal County Down.

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)