GolfSpy STUDque

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

GolfSpy STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Our Sponsors

J_L_35 Intro

I am a 33 year old Architect who lives about an hour from NYC. Been really getting back into the game the last few years and now I want to keep learning and gain as much knowledge about golf as I can.

My handicap is currently a 16.5 but hopefully that keeps improving along with my game with each round I get to play. The nice weather has been great to be able to go play, and I have been taking every advantage of it.

My average driver distance is around 220 yards but when I am striking it well I can be around 245. I have been upgrading my bag over the last year from the big box chain full set I have had for the last 15 years. Driver, 3W, Putter and Wedges have been replaced recently but I am just waiting for a fitting to get myself some new irons. I prefer my PW from anything within 100 yards all the way up to my 5i for 160-165. My new 3W can get me close to the green from 200 yards out.

TOLL2513.GIF.e0d15bb74713764018ea5730a0847804.GIF

Hopefully the SuperSpeed training will allow me to gain some effortless speed in my attempt to gain more consistency with my driver. Usually I am only hitting 4-5 fairways off the tee per round, but I can expect to hit around 6-7 greens per round.

Normally during this time in the year I am playing softball and getting my exercise outside, but it’s a bit different right now. I try and stay active around my house walking some trails or while we have been on pause here in NY, to get some golf walking which has built my stamina where I am not getting tired in the back half of the round.

My goal for the program is to be able to see close to 105 mph club head speed. Currently my driver is around 95 mph on average. Being able to swing faster will lead to more distance but I also need to maintain that speed with a consistent swing and hopefully that leads to more fairways.

IMG_0478.thumb.JPG.f66ad268473f0fff0e603a2827f32a1d.JPG

First Impressions

SuperSpeed came and I was immediately excited to start the program. It was great that they also provided the PRGR portable launch monitor.

IMG_0477.thumb.JPG.e2a2501d70d188bcc3734af28317e314.JPG

IMG_0532.thumb.JPG.12f24fda49a6106b635c24c85e3ceb45.JPG

Green Club - 20% lighter than Driver

IMG_0530.thumb.JPG.db30e118344f6a6a5367167ada3b5cbf.JPG

Blue Club - 10% lighter than Driver

IMG_0531.thumb.JPG.7e8374045200164b6954f17399be9c1b.JPG

Red Club - 5% heavier than Driver

SuperSpeed uses overspeed training to try and break through and reset the roadblocks to extra speed! The gradual increases in speed allows the changes to become more permanent, and overtime permanent increase in club head speed.

I had heard a lot about these sticks, and the protocol and have always been curious to see how it could actually work. 

IMG_0521.thumb.JPG.a53ee724c5fba38b0bb892e41607036d.JPG

The first time seeing 100 on the launch monitor I was hooked. It only took a weeks worth of sessions to see results and I cannot wait for the upcoming weeks and faster speeds.

IMG_0474.JPG

• Like 7

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQtWpEpJxdNXrqUwgtq8CZQ

Link above is to my YouTube Channel , I posted a bunch of videos to it today along with my week 1 wrap up . Jody Mullin on YouTube

Again a big thanks to MGS and Super Speed for this amazing opportunity.

I am in the slow swing group, and was around 80 mph when I started. I was able to hit 89 mph consistently today after 1 week on the system.

have a look at the videos and fire away with any questions.

• Like 5

DRIVER -  Sim Max 10.5 lowered to 9.75-  

Woods -  Callaway Max 3 wood Evenflow Riptide 5.5r 60g  - loving this off the deck 

Taylormade Sim Max 3 wood - Ventus FW 5-r  5 wood-  Ventus 6r 

Rescue/Hybrid -  Sim Max Rescue  4 - 22*   Ventus FW 5-r 

IRONS -  Callaway Mavrik 5- PW, AW   Project X Catalyst 55g Lite Flex

WEDGES-  Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 4.0 Sand Wedge  58*   Cleveland Smart Sole 4.0 Chipping Wedge 42*

PUTTER-  Odyssey Stroke Lab double wide putter 35"

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks

SUPERSPEED.gif.fc70d0b9b58eb9d46bc2ec7cdb3d5c3c.gif

Hello fellow spies, first I’d like to thank MGS for another shot of being a tester, along with Superspeed.  Some of you may recall I was a tester for W/S C300’s and most recently the 410 driver, so I won’t spend a lot of detail on my background. However, it deserves mention that I am 73, and started playing golf when I retired, so as you can imagine I’m fast tracking to make up for lost time.

I typically play at our home course - Catawba Island Club and will play from either the 5,700 or 6,000 yd tee’s.  I found that I tend to play better when I’m with better players or when challenged with difficult situations. And I like to play fast!

I’ve taken lots of lessons, read a lot of golf books, and watched YouTube videos with favorites being TXG and Danny Maude. And yes, I have been fitted for my entire bag by one of the best independent fitters in Northern Ohio. Here’s my SS data from Trackman, May 1st, 2019

driver-data.jpg.a342af6b8db90503d44bb840fae1a913.jpg

My index has moved down on a continuous basis, but this is the year that it’ll take the big jump downward. With the new WHS, I started at 22.5 and after 13 rounds, I’m down to 20.7, with a goal of getting to 15 this year. The best and favorite part of the game is 100 yds in, So what’s it going to take? Continued work on putting and the short game will be important, continued focus on hitting the sweet spot as well, but most import will be more ‘greens in regulation’. My drives are reasonably accurate with left and right misses just off the fairway – no more shanks, slices or hooks for me!. A faster swing speed will greatly improve GIR.   

fairway.jpg.1a1e1edb5b291a606cef4d0b476f3bf6.jpg

Initial impressions:

My initial exposure to SuperSpeed has been extremely positive and I’d rate it 10 out of 10. I’ve bought lots of golf stuff online, including clubs from Cobra, Ping, Callaway, as well as others. None came with the same SuperSpeed package presentation. I won’t bore you with the same pics that other testers have of clubs, etc.  The presentation is definitely a step up from the norm.  

SuperSpeed_box.jpg.400fd0cb6e2eb00887f5b32b9a15f336.jpg

My other positive comments come from the initial conference call with all of us by Kyle Shay,, the CEO of SuperSpeed. He took the time to not only explain the program but also gave us an opportunity to ask questions – very impressive. He set a new standard for MGS official testing.

The ‘Sticks’

The actual product – the ‘sticks’ I’d rate as 10 out of 10. I can’t think of an improvement I’d make. I use MCC+4 midsize grips, and before I received the sticks, I thought I might need to change out the grips. Not necessary. The grips felt fine – especially since I’m not concerned about ‘slippage’ and alignment.  SuperSpeed provides a recommendation based on your current driver and in my case, they recommended the senior set of Yellow, Green, Blue even though I was fitted for a regular shaft flex. You can see in the photos below that there is a nominal difference between the ‘blue stick’ and my driver both in length and weight.  Note: my driver shaft is cut down ½”.  

693635104_driverlength.JPG.c0f50709d3fd7b6453c0cd825bbad8f1.JPG

Since the ‘blue stick’ is supposed to be approximately 110% of driver weight, I’ll chalk up the difference to grip, which in my case (GP MCC +4 midsize) weights 73 grams – overall pretty spot on.  

Approximate weight of the ‘blue stick’

Blue_stick_weight.thumb.JPG.4b29c39642f005d8c91fef0e4a875d76.JPG

Approximate weight of my driver.

1884401592_My_driver_weight.thumb.jpg.cbeb885a0f51dc429f9a1a09ec45db37.jpg

Using the ‘Sticks’

Obviously, the 2020 testers are just one week into this – which means we’ve only had three sessions. But after these three, I can tell you that this is not a simple " I’ll just hit these and get results". This is hard work that I’m confident will reap significant speed benefits.  

Also noteworthy is that the warm up exercises provided, are as important for a round as they ares for follow through with the protocols. Check out their warm-ups: https://superspeedgolf.com/pages/overspeed-training-protocol-level-1

I can’t wait to see the benefits on the course and start hitting more greens.

• Like 9

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Introduction

20200513_162840.thumb.jpg.1c676bd9c866a4593003b8b9159aaf2c.jpg

I really appreciate the opportunity to participate in this program. Many thanks to MyGolfSpy and SuperSpeed!

My name is Blake. I am a 52-year-old living in Akron, OH. I would consider my fitness level to be slightly above average for my demographic, a little below average compared to everyone else. I could stand to lose 15 – 20 pounds (probably closer to 20 as a result of the lockdown and the associated snacking). According to Arccos, my handicap is currently 12.7 and trending down. I have no idea how this compares to the new rules, but I assume it is pretty close (the FAQ’s have not been updated). I typically aim for tees in the 6200-6300 yard range and will usually go shorter if they don’t exist, but will play out to 6500 when I feel like punishing myself. At the end of last season and so far this year, I haven’t hit my driver much as I currently lack any sort of confidence with it. The last time I used it with any regularity was before I got Arccos and was using ShotScope. According to ShotScope, my driver P-Avg is 234 yards with a long of 265. When I combine data for my driver and 3W, I hit about 40% of fairways. Unfortunately, when I miss, it is a pretty even split between left and right (either dead pull or high, swipey slice). From 100 yards, my AW is the “go to” club. At 150 yards, I’m usually pulling an 8 iron, and at 200 yards, I will usually hit a 4H, maybe a 5 iron depending on conditions, layout, etc. My GIR’s average 25-30%. Sure, a lot of that has to do with my lack of accuracy off the tee, but I still miss too many greens when I have a good shot at them.

The swing in this video registered 108 mph on the PRGR launch monitor that was supplied.

Before the COVID-19 shutdown, I went to the gym 2-3 times per week, doing a pretty even split of cardio and weight training. When I am not working from home, my job keeps me active, too. I usually accumulate around 7000 steps per day wandering from lab to lab. Working from home, it’s more like 3000 if I’m lucky. In my younger days, I was a long-ball player, but in the last 5 years, or so, age has caught up with me. Periodic back issues have led to decreased flexibility and poor swing habits (to avoid pain), which led to decreased distance. I’ve been working to improve my flexibility, but I still am nowhere near as “loose” as I used to be. I had a swing evaluation at GolfTec back in January, where they identified flaws that may have been contributing to my back issues. Those flaws were also restricting my turn, potentially decreasing my speed/distance further.

Although I have drills I can work on at home, with no ranges open near me, it is difficult to work on the swing changes I am trying to implement, and I don’t have a net to hit into. I have been able to play 54 holes of golf in the last couple weeks and have been working on my swing on the course. So far, the results have been generally favorable in terms of accuracy (I’ve only lost two balls during that time, which is unheard of for me), but I want more distance, which means I need more speed. Enter the SuperSpeed program!

I had been looking at SuperSpeed since the last test, which showed great results, but had yet to pull the trigger on purchasing the sticks. I was very grateful to have been picked to run through this program for the forum. Having you guys reading helps hold me accountable to doing my best to stick with the program as designed. I am under no delusion that I will gain back all the lost speed/distance, but my goal for this program is to get my average swing speed to around 110 mph. I feel this is a realistic goal as my first session with the monitor SuperSpeed graciously sent showed a 96 mph (low of 93, high of 102). The average SuperSpeed user sees an 8.5% increase. I will need about a 12% gain to reach my goal. With my current conditioning (or lack thereof) and a not fully implemented and automatic swing change, I feel like an above average result is within reach, but only time will tell. The increased speed could potentially help me in two ways: 1) increased distance so I have shorter shots into the greens, improving my GIR’s; or 2) allow me to feel like I am backing off, staying more in control while maintaining speed to improve accuracy, leading to more FIR’s for a better opportunity at GIR’s.

First Impressions

As Joe mentioned, SuperSpeed held a very informative Zoom call for all the testers. It was nice to hear the background information and get a good sense of what the expectations were. Although the final reviews have a definite due date, we are strongly encouraged to follow through with the entire program to the best of our abilities. Although I have every intention of completing the entire program and getting into the maintenance phase, my biggest issue will be how to handle bad weather, especially when winter hits. I do not have the head room in my garage or basement to take full swings with a club that is the length of a 3W, so I must go outside. I am not thrilled with the idea of training in 10-degree weather with snow on the ground, but I will if I have to, all in the name of science!

All the packaging appears clear and professional, in my mind, and the sticks themselves are of very high quality. The graphics are clean, the labelling is clear, and the tour velvet-esque grips are comfortable. The shipping box secures the sticks very well, so there is very little chance of them rattling around. The addition of shrink-wrap to the grips and bubble wrap to the heads is a nice touch to contribute to completely unmarked items upon receipt.

20200513_162938.thumb.jpg.76ea27093af28d0f210c9a85f8dc33e3.jpg

20200513_162953.thumb.jpg.f76164280e44cf31aa1f98c720e8fd55.jpg

I followed the last SuperSpeed test with great interest as I wanted to see if the claims were real. From that thread and what I’ve seen around the internet, I know the system works. But like anything else, how well it works for me is totally dependent on the effort I put into the training. The product we are reviewing is more than just the sticks that UPS dropped off – in my mind the protocol is just as important, if not more so. As long as I follow the program, I see no reason why the product would not receive a positive grade from me.

Here is a video of a 120 mph green stick swing at the end of my session 2.

Finally, just because I promised to do so, here is a video of a left-handed swing. It’s not pretty, but I don’t think it looks as bad as it feels.

• Like 8

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

Introduction for Superspeed 2020

Since it has been a few years since my last introduction from the Ping i210 review I will do a new and refreshed.
My name is Jamie Danbrook and I work as a Ice Technician for Curling facilities and events. I’ve been incredibly fortunate to travel all around the world and will be relocating to Europe basically as soon as COVID-19 lets up. 

As for me and golf, my father and I played a local 9 hole par 3 course where golf and breakfast was $7 and held some of my favorite golfing memories. I always enjoyed golf and played every now and then, however it wasn’t until I moved to St. John’s NL the second time that I really started to play more. My roommates golfed and worked at a local course and I picked up a membership there. I upgraded my set piece by piece and the bug hit. A year later I relocated to Halifax Nova Scotia and it was around then when I first found out about MGS. It was an article about the Cobra Amp Cell pro irons that encouraged a silly purchase in these clubs as they were just stunning and I figured I may be able to play my game into making them work for me.

Not so slowly golf started to consume my life and the equipment side of things particularly interested me. Now there are very few MGS articles I don’t read and anywhere I travel and can bring my clubs I do!

MGS has also become a larger part of life as I’ve been extremely fortunate to take part in 2 years previously and play with @nunfa0 in NZ twice and look forward to hopefully playing with more of you in the future! It is an amazing community and I am very thankful to be a part of!

Here is a link to my whats in the bag over the years. Lots of changes over the years.

A little about my game is I feel I am a pretty solid player. My handicap hovers around a 10 and my weakest part is easily off the tee. The i210 have helped my game immensely and the more I use the Stroke Lab the more I like it! My swing speed hovers around 100 and most launch monitors I’ve been on read ball speed more accurately.

I am really looking forward to hopefully getting some more speed which I hope will help my game off the tee. I’ll also link the i210 review as it has a lot of iron numbers and should help give another good recap of anything more you may want to dive into.

pKTg0ygTFJbQUmB7sUSdvSxaOnVJY7YXY0jBL92dchuf9wKrUhBWvc5OL0kC0Cunvye20z3KfXhVlz6VIjSr9Bxv15JJU-jSs893jQoD-Bwvl_n-Vtw3qDayLYdLCEkmjaaB_haDXySSGW2yU4oHuSWmEfRyvRA5IaH6MpiowOzxjjXRPWJN6t3KzBcHv1L5_vwalZMIV1jtyTqaxI7GIFPPvg34X3P5wTRIQpchVvvTY_JcBEme3HX46ACAVoR69YEGIP_sNpoor9jYPcPn18PmMtQleUssvjwGeRcZ96yZUNvXUmPmh6GqjIystOSbR_Aiqfnx5n1fZIMF5RVBmjRe7ZoJMTYE1JPBpLKe5oTzFkxizG0FE3KKAy9mRsUpPmznPfZ0dqcfqaxGTUcGgxc0PbwbvL1Dg9MmfwP3JlrA2v2oPQ8CwgqnCUDEifgYA1HIytEdvtyVCjevHNssEVHwafURE4rbckhwtbo6kAoLPtsATmVDP9FiYkLR-8NazZ8XpEahXaRVGKzeLRnyXUdzqqyvmUqzcb3cvi-RajGDBq-iPNVEpqQlr-A8l829VAJkH91OabZizlMO_GiNEANf-JbG3NO2IIIPnlKorjdxZsOjZYRkGdk-YjRqZY3JxDtSoeatgkvvH_Lpk9kHwa9ZaXgxcDQwGrI4A9rR7jvqJoPhrVfAZfscvHVUNg=w1190-h893-no?authuser=0
For anyone who wants to follow along you can on instagram @apolloshowl.

Finally the nugget at the end of all of this is that I am going to go in for a full driver fit and get myself a new big stick with all this new found speed!

• Like 9

⛳🛄 as of May 14, 2020

SWING SPEED- 100

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 360 (Caddie)

Really excited to dive in on this.  I have followed along with the previous thread and am excited to get started on my own journey.

• Like 8

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 Plus Ping 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* VA Vylyn 75FIVE
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 49 F - 54 S - 59 D
:mizuno-small: M Craft I
:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

SuperSpeed Forum Tester
Initial Driver Speed on Provided Monitor: 109 MPH

Congrats Ya’ll.  I expect full Bryson mode when it’s all said and done.  Get fast.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Congrats guys (and girl). I might have to join in unofficially, a good motivator to get going with my homemade setup.

• Like 6

:ping-small:  G400 SFT with Aldila Xtorsion Copper Stiff
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods with Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:mizuno-small: MP18 MMC FliHi 4 Iron - Project X LZ 5.5
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:mizuno-small: S18 Wedges 50,54,58
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Congrats guys! Looking forward to the results!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

:wilson_staff_small:  Cortex w/Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI 70X Tipped 1"

:wilson_staff_small: F5 17 degree hybrid w/Rogue Black 85X

:wilson_staff_small:C300 Forged 3-5 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V6 5-6 w/C-Taper 130X

:wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Blade 7-PW w/C-Taper 130X

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52, 56, 60 w/S400 Tour Issue

:EVNROLL: ER7

Congrats testers!  Looks like a great group.  I look forward to following along with your progress!

• Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4:  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Tensei Pro White 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

1 hour ago, Peaksy68 said:

Congrats guys (and girl). I might have to join in unofficially, a good motivator to get going with my homemade setup.

The support and results from the old thread is what convinced me to get in on the action.  Lots of good information to help set your expectations.

• Like 4

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4:  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Tensei Pro White 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

There are some players in this group! Excited to see what SS protocols can do for you all.

• Like 5

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 9.8 (Last Updated July 12, 2020)

2020 MGS #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE PARTICIPANT - Check out the pre-chatter thread!

#CC4 WITB (Cobra Black/Yellow Ultralight Cart Bag)

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to 7.5°), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°, set to 13.5°), -3/4" SHORT, Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2" SHORT, UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
4-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2" SHORT, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" SHORT (54°), -1/4" SHORT (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter: :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Spider X, 33", Golf Pride Tour Only Red Star
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow (Also: :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow)
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos

Congrats boys and girls! Really interested in seeing how you progress through this!

• Like 3

In my bag:

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9* Project X Smoke Green 60 6.5

Wood: :cobra-small: Speedzone Big Tour 13.5* Project X Smoke Yellow 70 6.5

Hybrids: :755178188_TourEdge: CB Pro U 17* Mitsubishi Kura Kage Silver 90X

Irons: :cobra-small: King Forged CB/MB 3-PW Modus Tour 120X

Wedges: :cobra-small: MIM 52* and 58* Modus Tour 130 Wedge 

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X