TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

2 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Maybe you can get Michelson to put together a super calf program for you emoji23.png

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'd need to get a full length mirror because I'd be admiring those bad boys all the time. Plus, there would be an Instagram page dedicated to showing them off. 

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Ok as a follow up question to my last do the testers (definitely including our last group as well) think that you would benefit more from this system if you also incorporated a fitness or strength training regimen to go with it?

For sure. If the gym ever opens I might actually find out. SuperSpeed is more brain training, even though it is a decent workout for a 52 year old that have seen a gym in a couple months. Increasing strength and flexibility would compliment the program, imo. Of course, @ChasingScratch is more the expert in this area.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Ok as a follow up question to my last do the testers (definitely including our last group as well) think that you would benefit more from this system if you also incorporated a fitness or strength training regimen to go with it?

Yes! You need both to up your speed potential. Also someone earlier mentioned would simply swing driver fast help increase speed. I’d think. Up until recently very few people did things to actually increase their clubhead speed. If you’ve never done anything something will help. The bigger question is what effects a permanent change and what allows you to come the closest to reaching your full potential.

The folks at SuperSpeed have done a lot of research and they maintain that over speed training like theirs is the way to go.

On another note I tried the new suggested pre round protocol - my 43-35 and achy body today tell me I will need more modification and experimentation to find what works for me. My body totally rebelled and betrayed me for the first 7 holes yesterday - it’s a shame, with the touch that I had around the green I could have had a sub par round if I had just done the normal dynamic warm up.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

33 minutes ago, edingc said:

I've been lucky. I purchased a squat rack over the Thanksgiving holiday so I've been able to keep lifting during lockdown. I haven't been as consistent in doing flexibility work, and now that summer is here I've cut down lifting significantly due to golf, mowing lawn, gardening, etc.

But yes, I saw some really nice gains mixing For for Golf and SuperSpeed. Combined with a few lessons I picked up about 3 MPH of club speed with a 7-iron on Trackman in about two months.

I looked back at my Trackman numbers that I referenced in the above Tweet. I averaged 119 MPH ball speed with the 7-iron. Since December I started doing heavier compound lifts and started a second round of SuperSpeed, including the new SuperSpeed-C club. My maxes on my lifts have gone up 25-30 pounds and I've put on about 15 pounds since December.

Last Tuesday my Mevo recorded an average ball speed of 122 MPH over 11 swings with my 7-iron. That included two shots that topped 125 MPH ball speed.

SuperSpeed works, and tossing in some other workouts is definitely helpful. It is important, in my opinion, to find the right combination of training days/times so that you're well rested for everything.

Rock on!  Yes, having a home gym is the way to go if you can make it happen spacially and financially.  We made the investment about 6yrs go to build a nice gym with everything we'd need.  If you calculate out how much we would've spent on two gym memberships every month for that time, we've more than paid ourselves back and the equipment will last a looooooong time.  It has certainly been beneficial during this crazy time. 

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

12 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I have what I like to call "scrawny chicken legs"

So you're saying that people ask if they're your legs or are you riding a chicken...😬

Me, I've got calves like Arhnold...it's just everything else looks like 💩

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 4/29/2020 at 7:34 AM, ChasingScratch said:

SuperSpeed Training System – Official MGS Forum Review by ChasingScratch

Intro

Hey fellow Spies!  ChasingScratch here with another review.  I’m beyond blessed to have been selected again and I am very appreciative.  I’m a 5’8”, 157lb, almost 34yrs old husband, father of two young kids (4.5 and 6yrs old), tenured college professor, and a golf fanatic.  While I don’t get to play very often, I do have a lofty goal of one day being a scratch golfer.

1619244476_Resize-HZRDUSsmoke.jpg.e234944781a624084351888abd61ad9c.jpg

I would be lying if I said I had an honest clue as to my current handicap (I’ve only played twice this year), but last year I was hovering between 4-5.  I love to hit the driver as far as I physically can, and it is typically a great weapon of mine.  When I’m hitting it out of the middle of the clubface, 300yd drives are commonplace. I hit a full 58* wedge from 100yds, either PW or a 9iron from 150yds (depending on how hard I want to hit it), and a 6iron from 200yds.  For my club specs, check my signature.

Fairway accuracy is an interesting discussion.  With my strategy coach, fairways are not all that important.  I’d rather be 100yds away with a lob wedge from the rough than 150yds away from the middle of the fairway (granted I’m not playing in U.S. Open rough conditions either).  I hit anywhere from 50-60% of fairways in a round and 60% of greens (but I do have some rounds where the rails come off and I only hit 30% of greens, usually do to long layoffs between playing and practicing).

My house is a fitness house.  I used to teach strength training at Texas A&M University when I was a grad student and my wife is a certified personal trainer.  We built our own garage gym and we recently purchased a very basic rowing machine.

IMG_E6275.JPG.ab5f6eafb974abac89ebdcea9d3bbe56.JPG

I lift weights 3x’s per week (Monday is Chest, Wednesday is Legs and biceps/triceps, Friday is back and shoulders) and I try to row 6 days per week (less time on weightlifting days, more on non-lifting days).  I started powerlifting in my late 20’s and continued into the earliest of my 30’s and was quite strong for my size (e.g., I pulled a 425lb deadlift at 165lbs).  I have since stopped the powerlifting because I got tired of eating 3,500 calories a day and my joints said it was time to call it quits.

One of the questions I had for the SuperSpeed crew was how much someone who is already a fast swinger of the club can expect from this program?  Should I still expect to see an 8.5% speed increase (even though I personally feel I don’t have much more to go)?  Emphatically “yes” was the answer.  The rationale is that most don’t do overspeed training in their golf practice.  We are talking about neuropathways in the brain, not muscle size.  Dendrites, Axons, Myelin sheaths, and all the other fun terms from my Kinesiology undergrad degree were used in our webinar with SuperSpeed.  Scientifically it is all sound.  Think about sprinters.  Have you ever seen them train with elastic slingshots around their waist?  Someone pulls them and they are forced to move faster than before (overload and adaptation).  This is the same concept here, albeit a little more golf specific.  We are trying to train our brains to move our bodies faster.

138mph.jpg.b87dd2993689c9ad1a2608f39996122d.jpg

I would love to be able to consistently swing 120mph (with control, balance, and accuracy) and achieve 180mph ball speed.  This would put me at the same level as Rory McIlroy!  Obviously, it would give me an even bigger advantage off the tee than I already have.  Before staring the training program, I hit a max of 124mph with a dry driver swing.  My mode was 119mph.

First Impressions

Speed!  It’s all about speed at the end of the day.  Whether you are a PGA or LPGA Tour player looking to get an edge on the competition, or whether you just want bragging rights in your weekend foursome, hitting it long, for many, is the name of the modern game.  While some will say that genetics matter most in swing speed, one golf company is changing the scene.  Enter SuperSpeed.  This company promises that completing their training program will give users (on average, your results may vary) up to an 8.5% increase in their driver swing speed.  Sound too good to be true?  According to the SuperSpeed website, over 600 tour professionals are believers.

1136769505_Faceon.jpeg.bcb007988eaef082d31aafb9e798fc42.jpeg

Shipping was fast, and the sticks are packaged/wrapped securely.  The customer service aspect of SuperSpeed’s operation is top-level.  They spent almost 1hr with us on a video conference, and I’ve sent no less than 5 emails to Kyle and gotten a response to all of them within a day or two. How many golf companies can state that?

Finish.jpeg.7b3ac9b29e4ef8ed52392af62946da80.jpeg

I’ll admit that I have my doubts.  I am a college professor who must conduct research for my job.  Skepticism is built into my mindset from the start.  While I have no doubt that the science is sound, I just don’t know that I have as much in the tank as say a beginner or non-trained individual.  Time will tell. My fastest pre-test swing was 124mph (no ball).  According to the SuperSpeed, we should be able to swing the 20% lighter green stick 19% faster than our drivers.  For me, that would be 147mph.  To provide some perspective, that is how fast Professional Long Drivers swing their 48” drivers…  I am making a playlist on YouTube where you can watch my progress. 

Below is a chart of my fastest swings from the Level 1 - Week 1 training:

1177027038_MaxspeedsLevel1-week1-MGSVERSION.png.bb4db425a133aeffc2686abeca205e2d.png1664521183_image0(2).jpeg.04a986c276b966d9aae5c8b40cd86e2a.jpeg

See the Level 1 - Week 1 summary video below.  Be sure to watch until the end (it goes by fast, see what I did there) for a side by side swing comparison of the fastest pre-test and Week 1 swings.  Also, please provide feedback on what you would like to see/know from us testers throughout the process!

Let’s get fast!

Very nice video recap of your progress so far.
Love to see the difference on your driving distance and accuracy, after you complete your sessions. Does that increase speed affect your timing to hit driver and irons?
You was already skinny your going to disintegrate with that workout regime and detox...LOL

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Very nice video recap of your progress so far.
Love to see the difference on your driving distance and accuracy, after you complete your sessions. Does that increase speed affect your timing to hit driver and irons?
You was already skinny your going to disintegrate with that workout regime and detox...LOL

Thanks James. You crazy though, I had a little fluff to lose.

I have not hit a ball since March 10th so I have no clue how my accuracy is now. I hope that my normal swing speed with driver will be easy and more accurate since I have a higher top speed now, but we’ll see.

WITB:

1 hour ago, revkev said:

So I went to the range today and did the normal dynamic warm up although I’ve modified it to use the Blue club rather than the Red.

I then started hitting balls, full wedges at a flag that was 110, then 7 irons at one that was 148 - peppered that one, then 7 wood (4 iron equivalent) at a flag that was 184 - but 6, 4 went past it and these were true range balls, not quite as good as a gamer.

Then came driver - but first a blue stick swing:

IMG_1846.JPG

That’s very fast for me so I couldn’t wait to see what driver would bring, this:

IMG_1847.JPG

There was a flag at 227, that’s just about my average drive per ARCOSS (226 isn’t average), this ball flew past that and bounded up to a pin that was 264. For real.

Oh my word @revkev, you're showing some serious gains!!

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

1 hour ago, revkev said:

So I went to the range today and did the normal dynamic warm up although I’ve modified it to use the Blue club rather than the Red.

I then started hitting balls, full wedges at a flag that was 110, then 7 irons at one that was 148 - peppered that one, then 7 wood (4 iron equivalent) at a flag that was 184 - but 6, 4 went past it and these were true range balls, not quite as good as a gamer.

Then came driver - but first a blue stick swing:

That’s very fast for me so I couldn’t wait to see what driver would bring, this:

There was a flag at 227, that’s just about my average drive per ARCOSS (226 isn’t average), this ball flew past that and bounded up to a pin that was 264. For real.

You're going to need to upgrade that driver shaft before too long...

WITB:

Did an experiment today, mostly out of necessity - it started pouring yesterday just as I was going outside to do the protocol. Set my alarm for earlier today to try to do it before work. Still raining even though it was supposed to stop at 4 AM. I needed to get it in today to stay on schedule, so I did it after playing 9 for league. It actually worked out pretty well. Finally cracked 111 with driver, with a 114 after the workout. Still stuck on 120 with the green stick, though. (If you didn't read my intro, I have no headroom in my garage or basement to swing something the length of a 3W, so I have to do it outside.)

I also did a variation of the dynamic warmup prior to playing. I forgot to take the red stick with me, so the last bit was with my orange whip, instead. I liked doing it that way, but will experiment to figure out what works best for me.

Just now, Jbmullin said:

Great session yesterday and today on hole 18IMG_2609.JPG.

244 dead centre.. driver, gap , putter..

That's the way it's supposed to be done...

Or so I'm told.

@ChasingScratch - I went for a fitting after being a tester the first time around. I had picked up some pretty good clubhead speed at that point. I was coming off of shooting a 69.

He really didn’t change all that much. I do think he moved me into a driver shaft that was too light for me, but the fairway woods that he put me in were money - I struggled with the dispersion for about 9 months with that driver shaft. I was going to head back to my regular fitter to change shafts when I got picked for the Fujikura Motore test - this shaft suits me fine - I’m generally sitting in the mid to high 90’s with driver on the course - that’s a big jump from the low 90’s that I had slid back to when I stopped over speed training. I’m resolved to continue training this summer even in the Florida heat so that I don’t backslide again.

I’m back on the cusp of playing well again. Index is down to 5.1. We are just waiting for permission for our league to resume play - looking forward to that.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

[mention=86896]ChasingScratch[/mention] - I went for a fitting after being a tester the first time around. I had picked up some pretty good clubhead speed at that point. I was coming off of shooting a 69.

He really didn’t change all that much. I do think he moved me into a driver shaft that was too light for me, but the fairway woods that he put me in were money - I struggled with the dispersion for about 9 months with that driver shaft. I was going to head back to my regular fitter to change shafts when I got picked for the Fujikura Motore test - this shaft suits me fine - I’m generally sitting in the mid to high 90’s with driver on the course - that’s a big jump from the low 90’s that I had slid back to when I stopped over speed training. I’m resolved to continue training this summer even in the Florida heat so that I don’t backslide again.

I’m back on the cusp of playing well again. Index is down to 5.1. We are just waiting for permission for our league to resume play - looking forward to that.

3 and 5 wood shafts are usually heavier than driver shafts. Maybe if you just put a heavier shaft in the driver you’d get the benefit of a larger useful speed range and improved tempo? Idk, just spit-balling.

I personally like heavier shafts in driver and woods. I had one of those white headed TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Super Fast drivers back in the day. The shaft was something like 55 grams. I couldn’t feel it at all. Felt like I was swinging an alignment stick. I could swing it fast though!

WITB:

Love seeing everyone getting progress and so involved. Can't wait to get started when I do get them!

Headed for my first round of the season later today and will put up some pictures. 

Again awesome to see the involvement and before even getting them I'm convinced of these things!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 and 5 wood shafts are usually heavier than driver shafts. Maybe if you just put a heavier shaft in the driver you’d get the benefit of a larger useful speed range and improved tempo? Idk, just spit-balling.

I personally like heavier shafts in driver and woods. I had one of those white headed TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Super Fast drivers back in the day. The shaft was something like 55 grams. I couldn’t feel it at all. Felt like I was swinging an alignment stick. I could swing it fast though!

The Motore is heavier, and a little stronger, it’s exactly what I needed.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

11 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Did an experiment today, mostly out of necessity - it started pouring yesterday just as I was going outside to do the protocol. Set my alarm for earlier today to try to do it before work. Still raining even though it was supposed to stop at 4 AM. I needed to get it in today to stay on schedule, so I did it after playing 9 for league. It actually worked out pretty well. Finally cracked 111 with driver, with a 114 after the workout. Still stuck on 120 with the green stick, though. (If you didn't read my intro, I have no headroom in my garage or basement to swing something the length of a 3W, so I have to do it outside.)

I also did a variation of the dynamic warmup prior to playing. I forgot to take the red stick with me, so the last bit was with my orange whip, instead. I liked doing it that way, but will experiment to figure out what works best for me.

Both my wife and I use the orange whip as part of the warm-up before the protocol. Good way to get that swing going. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Both my wife and I use the orange whip as part of the warm-up before the protocol. Good way to get that swing going. 

Yeah I have the skilz stock knockoff if the orange whip and like it to help loosen up the muscles. Just a handful of back and forth going a little further every time is good for me. Then some 6 iron swings getting progressively faster.

That seems to have me at my at the higher end of my normal swing speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Saw this last night... I’ll be trying some of the feels here during lunch today to see if it can help me break past 126 with the green stick.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

21 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Yeah I have the skilz stock knockoff if the orange whip and like it to help loosen up the muscles. Just a handful of back and forth going a little further every time is good for me. Then some 6 iron swings getting progressively faster.

That seems to have me at my at the higher end of my normal swing speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to add the 6i to the warm-up. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Whelp, first major incident of adversity.  I don't know if I slept funny or it was from bad posture while playing video games with my son yesterday, but my back is having spasms like crazy right now. 

I mean even turning causes it to flare up.  This sucks.

I'm not going to be able to do my Week 2 Day 2 session today.  I tried making a few swings and it just ain't happening.

Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow...

It sucks because today the weather is actually on the cool side and not humid at all. We have a massive rain system coming in and it could be raining for over a week.

WITB:

Looking forward to seeing the results.  I've been doing the super speed training for 10 weeks now and have seen my swing speed go up 10 mph from 97 to 107.  I can hit 110 with just a slightly bigger turn too.  I've also started to hit a draw as my natural shape rather than the fade/slice miss that I've struggled with my whole life.  This is a great system! Glad you all get to experience it! Thanks to MGS for the tip!

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

5 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Saw this last night... I’ll be trying some of the feels here during lunch today to see if it can help me break past 126 with the green stick.

is this like 7 minute abs?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

is this like 7 minute abs?

Didn’t get out on lunch... but hopefully I’ll find out after work.  I need some sort of miracle to keep up with you. Haha

7 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Didn’t get out on lunch... but hopefully I’ll find out after work.  I need some sort of miracle to keep up with you. Haha

Dont want to take to much away from the superspeed training but that video is fantastic. around the 12 minute mark that stomping of the heel really reels in his dispersion and clearly jumps that speed way up. I have a lot of these tendencies already not as much rotation but the knee and heel action is simliar but my issue is staying down where i tend to already be upright at contact thats where I lose. Anyway back to the superspeed training sorry boys.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Funny you mention this video. I watched Ian go through all of his tweaks yesterday, and I tried a few of them today during my routine (namely the left heel), and it did seem to help.

Took five swings with green club to finish session - 130, 137, 135, 134, 132.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver