TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

57 minutes ago, revkev said:

IMG_1930.JPG

Here’s some encouragement for those of you who are struggling a bit after 3 weeks. I’m 3 weeks into level 2, my second time through this stuff.

The guy in the distance is my good buddy. He and I are normally neck and neck distance wise, since I draw the ball and he fades it wind direction will often determine who’s longer.

Not today - after 1, I was longer on every hole, every time we both hit driver, sometimes by more than 25 yards.

I did have a few irons where I didn’t square it up but having been through this once I know that it’s short term. I’m trying to make it through all 72 weeks this time.

I hope SuperSpeed doesn’t mind that I’m only doing twice a week - at 63 I need more rest between protocols to achieve maximum speeds and protect my body.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

#EndThread.  Nothing else needed folks!  Haha

Great stuff as usual Rev.  I’ve got a similar picture of @Lacassem hitting his ball and mine is two balls ahead last year on our buddy trip to NH.  This was just at the end of the first protocol for me.

5B92BD25-B6C9-43DE-B546-9047A642AEBE.thumb.jpeg.ce1fb19c5d2d92adf9cee6daa7ea87b9.jpeg

Not that I really want him to start using it... but I’ve given him enough opportunities to try!

I did a workout today even though I felt a little stiff and tired from some leg work yesterday, but I was within a MPH or two of my usual maxes so all in all a good workout... one more to close out week 13.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Great stuff as usual Rev.  I’ve got a similar picture of [mention=85612]Lacassem[/mention] hitting his ball and mine is two balls ahead last year on our buddy trip to NH.  This was just at the end of the first protocol for me.
5B92BD25-B6C9-43DE-B546-9047A642AEBE.thumb.jpeg.ce1fb19c5d2d92adf9cee6daa7ea87b9.jpeg
Not that I really want him to start using it... but I’ve given him enough opportunities to try!
I did a workout today even though I felt a little stiff and tired from some leg work yesterday, but I was within a MPH or two of my usual maxes so all in all a good workout... one more to close out week 13.

If that’s the case my buddies are going to make me start playing the “Tiger Tees” as I’m already much longer than most of them...

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

4 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Great stuff as usual Rev.  I’ve got a similar picture of @Lacassem hitting his ball and mine is two balls ahead last year on our buddy trip to NH.  This was just at the end of the first protocol for me.

Has that change effected your equipment?  While not an official tester I have been running the protocol and have been having some issues with my swing, I have been able to get into a groove, but still not sure whether it is "me" or whether the change has affected both me and my equipment "fit".  I get a launch monitor this week so I will actually be able to monitor the change, though I wish I had a baseline from when I started.  I will say that when I can get into a 'groove' I seem to have some of the distance I had up into my early 40s back.  Look forward to hearing if you/anyone think equipment is effected by changes. 

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

10 hours ago, SuperSpeed Golf said:

@YKodvavi the PRGR we sell doesn’t measure in meters per second. There was an old Japan version that had that and a calorie counter. 

we have a modification for those who don’t feel comfortable kneeling on our site. It’s a narrow stance standing swing.

Thank you for responding, but is there a way to change the setting of that version to MPH? Its not really a problem anymore considering my excel sheet does the conversion when I enter the data, but it would still be a good to have kinda thing. 

Oh, I didn't know that. I'll try that out, kneeling wasn't really a problem, it was more of an inconvenience and discomfort, and now that I think about it, this program is all about stepping out of our comfort zones. So lets see how it goes this time. 

:SuperSpeed: Training: 

Initial Driver Speed: 90 MPH

WITB: Fitting Location: Club Champion - Houston, TX 

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 - Stiff

3 Wood/ 4 Hybrid: :taylormade-small: RBZ w/Aldila NV

4-PW: :titelist-small: T-100 w/ KBS Tour V - Stiff 

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM7 Vokey Wedges - 50, 54, 58 

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works #1

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B

Rangefinder: Bushnell Pro X2 

147712218_ScreenShot2020-06-02at12_33_43PM.thumb.png.8b71cb07c0ddd9820c20b138fd4938f0.pngWeek 2 is in the books and it was.... something. I recently took up cycling and so in my usual Super Speed Training time I go cycling and by the time I get back, its dark, I'm tired and I get beyond lazy, somehow I managed to go these trainings at 1 AM (On Wednesday) and 2:30 AM (on Friday) and the results are as good as I could have expected them to be and since I was swinging inside the house, I didn't swing my driver, so could get that speed. Overall, I saw a slight increase (barely any) but I was closer to my highs on average, so speeds are creeping up, slowly but surely.

Also got my first round of golf in this past weekend and I was driving a better than I expected, hit a bomb straight down the fairway on the first couple holes, then the fades/slices started to creep back in, but not a bad first round back overall.

With week three on its way, I'm hopeful for the best. Will keep y'all posted. 

EDIT: THIS POST HAS OFFICIALLY MADE ME A FULL MEMBER!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LIKES AND THE SUPPORT!

Edited by YKodvavi
UPDATE

:SuperSpeed: Training: 

Initial Driver Speed: 90 MPH

WITB: Fitting Location: Club Champion - Houston, TX 

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 - Stiff

3 Wood/ 4 Hybrid: :taylormade-small: RBZ w/Aldila NV

4-PW: :titelist-small: T-100 w/ KBS Tour V - Stiff 

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM7 Vokey Wedges - 50, 54, 58 

Putter: :odyssey-small: O-Works #1

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B

Rangefinder: Bushnell Pro X2 

Has that change effected your equipment?  While not an official tester I have been running the protocol and have been having some issues with my swing, I have been able to get into a groove, but still not sure whether it is "me" or whether the change has affected both me and my equipment "fit".  I get a launch monitor this week so I will actually be able to monitor the change, though I wish I had a baseline from when I started.  I will say that when I can get into a 'groove' I seem to have some of the distance I had up into my early 40s back.  Look forward to hearing if you/anyone think equipment is effected by changes. 

That was all with the same equipment. I have a new driver now, but that was more due to sound and feel vs needing it. My
Numbers were still good with the G30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Week 4 Day 1 yesterday. The good news is that I was able to get to my highest previous numbers. The bad news is that I tweaked my back a bit. Of course hauling mulch to the backyard the rest of the day didn't help. A few aspirin and the back feels better today. Looking forward to Day 2 on Wednesday. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Week 4 Day 1 yesterday. The good news is that I was able to get to my highest previous numbers. The bad news is that I tweaked my back a bit. Of course hauling mulch to the backyard the rest of the day didn't help. A few aspirin and the back feels better today. Looking forward to Day 2 on Wednesday. 

Noooo! You don’t want any back voodoo!!

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

15 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I have the same tendencies! Very upright on contact, negative attack angle doesn’t help either. Been working on it. Would love to chat offline about this sometime! Love this super speed training and can’t wait to read some more reviews on them!

Feel free to send us an email. One thing we work hard on is supporting players with the protocols and their games. Info@superspeedgolf.com

7 hours ago, YKodvavi said:

Thank you for responding, but is there a way to change the setting of that version to MPH? Its not really a problem anymore considering my excel sheet does the conversion when I enter the data, but it would still be a good to have kinda thing. 

Oh, I didn't know that. I'll try that out, kneeling wasn't really a problem, it was more of an inconvenience and discomfort, and now that I think about it, this program is all about stepping out of our comfort zones. So lets see how it goes this time. 

No problem. From what we were told by the PRGR manufacturer the current version doesn’t have the option to switch to meters per second. 
Getting out of your comfort zone is important as well as listening to your body. 

2 hours ago, SuperSpeed Golf said:

Just a note for those having some swing issues after training. This is not uncommon during the first protocol due to the changes you’re body is going through, especially those who have never done speed training before.

Its tough to be adding a lot of speed and trying to play a lot at the same time. This would be the case no matter how you gained the speed. The first protocol is where the biggest gains occur. 

As you get further through the protocols this does get better. We also recommend some drills to assist with face awareness and contact. 
1. Try hitting shots leaving the face too open, too closed then square.

2. Try the 4 quadrant drill with a face spray. 

Some great tips while getting through the starting line of this journey. I took a week from playing 18 since my swing was kinda all over the place and physically it was wearing me down a bit.

1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png M5 9 deg [Project X Evenflow Black 65g] // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png SIM Max 3w 15 deg [Fujikura Ventus Blue 5-R] // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png JPX 919 5i-PW // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png ATV Grind Wedges 52-60 [KBS Tour Steel] // 1455271488_Odysseylogo.jpg.b9b3d31d23a9b217779870779776c15d.jpg Stroke Lab 7 // 1641152206_TaylorMadelogo.png.1a4d69c9e3e98b4a2cc285ddd4f44160.png TP5 // 1818715690_mizunologo.png.362d1f007e2345c895a2a095ac1d19d1.png BRD-4 [Cart-Red-Gray] // adidas_logo_21.png.8b407cf238a5268554c70f59912c11a7.png CodeChaos [White-Red]

1448174426_SuperSpeedLogo2.png.17b2bb92c3fb344ab94e0e85f7419d12.png SuperSpeed 2020 Testing Group

Initial Driver Swing Speed: 95 mph

3 hours ago, SuperSpeed Golf said:

Just a note for those having some swing issues after training. This is not uncommon during the first protocol due to the changes you’re body is going through, especially those who have never done speed training before.

Its tough to be adding a lot of speed and trying to play a lot at the same time. This would be the case no matter how you gained the speed. The first protocol is where the biggest gains occur. 

As you get further through the protocols this does get better. We also recommend some drills to assist with face awareness and contact. 
1. Try hitting shots leaving the face too open, too closed then square.

2. Try the 4 quadrant drill with a face spray. 

Sometimes I feel like I'm lucky to hit the face at all, but I'll have to give that a shot.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Week 4 Day 2 got a bit better. I'm still experimenting with the best time to do this. This is probably hohum for some of you but I again got into the 91 mph - keep in mind I started at 75. I also attached a graph of my progress for each of the sticks by each week and day. I think the lower numbers for Week 3 Days 2&3 were the result of truckloads of mulch I had to spread.

438939891_IMG_6923(1).JPG.a3792d6ef97d15b10667673e11a2cfe6.JPG

1365802824_Superspeedgraph-pic.jpg.48152a552445e80358fa0843c30db060.jpg

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Always interesting to see your numbers;  looks like my off hand swings are catching up! 

image.png.fff11ff05eed52e5c2cdbb23041a033c.png 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I’ve had a really busy past 10 days or so and haven’t had a lot of success completing the protocols, but have been playing a lot of golf. And I can definitely tell two weeks into phase 2 that my swings are faster. Just make a smooth turn, and my drive goes the same distance as ones I leaned into before Super Speed. I hit a 5 wood off the deck out of the fairway yesterday 265, which was about 15 yards over the green. Iron distances are all up, with my PW carry on a full throttle swing at 155 yards. Pretty awesome system really. I’ve been playing golf off and on for a long time, just started taking it more seriously, and I’m longer now at 29 than I was playing varsity golf at 16. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

5 minutes ago, zrumble said:

I’ve had a really busy past 10 days or so and haven’t had a lot of success completing the protocols, but have been playing a lot of golf. And I can definitely tell two weeks into phase 2 that my swings are faster. Just make a smooth turn, and my drive goes the same distance as ones I leaned into before Super Speed. I hit a 5 wood off the deck out of the fairway yesterday 265, which was about 15 yards over the green. Iron distances are all up, with my PW carry on a full throttle swing at 155 yards. Pretty awesome system really. I’ve been playing golf off and on for a long time, just started taking it more seriously, and I’m longer now at 29 than I was playing varsity golf at 16. 

That's pretty interesting and confirms what I'm seeing. While my drives aren't much longer, my fairway clubs - from Hybrids down to 9i are longer enough that I'm going to have to update my distance charts. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

That's pretty interesting and confirms what I'm seeing. While my drives aren't much longer, my fairway clubs - from Hybrids down to 9i are longer enough that I'm going to have to update my distance charts. 

Yea every once in awhile I catch on with the driver and it takes off. I am thinking that when I apply full speed now, I’m not coordinated enough to strike the center. Or my PWR 6.0 stock shaft in my i25 isn’t loading optimally, especially compared to my S300 iron shafts. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

20200602_155743.jpeg Little white dot to the right is the ball at the back of the green. Only drive I hit straight all day rolled to the back of a 275 yard hole. Now if only I could do that more consistently! The distance is there the accuracy not in the slightest. Outside of that drive I hit ugly push slices all day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

This evening was pretty rough. It felt like an awkward swing night. Speeds didn't drop, but I wasn't nearly as consistent. I'm tempted to blame how many swings I've had recently - played 18 Monday afternoon, did the protocol a couple hours later, then played yesterday.

The good news is that left handed swings are getting even closer to right handed. I'm sure they look like death, but they're apparently effective.

This evening was pretty rough. It felt like an awkward swing night. Speeds didn't drop, but I wasn't nearly as consistent. I'm tempted to blame how many swings I've had recently - played 28 Monday afternoon, did the protocol a couple hours later, then played yesterday.
The good news is that left handed swings are getting even closer to right handed. I'm sure they look like death, but they're apparently effective.

Effective they are! I had one day a couple week managing where my left hand swings were all faster by 1-2 MPH than my normal swings. that was a weird swing day.

Effective they are! I had one day a couple week managing where my left hand swings were all faster by 1-2 MPH than my normal swings. that was a weird swing day.

That was what happened to me today

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

4 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Okay so first off before I get into this I want to Thank Kyle and crew at Superspeed Golf so much. They really are an amazing company and are amazing to deal with. Can't thank them enough. Second I want to apologize for not being very active the last little bit here, however I didn't recieve the sticks till this afternoon due to shipping issues in eastern Canada and Kyle was able to send out a new set to me out west where I am with family for the next while. They arrived super quick and I was able to just complete the first protocol. I am going to update my intro with a few updates as well and when I do i will post a link to it.
With all that being said I am a few weeks behind the rest of them here, but that just means I got some extra time to get amped up and see how this whole thing will work. In case anyone was wondering after day one yup 100% without question there is something to it.

Here is a breakdown of my numbers from session #1
Driver before protocol was 102MPH right about where I figured I was.
Light Dominant - 110MPH
Medium Dominant - 113 MPH
Heavy Dominant - 109 MPH
Driver after protocol - 116MPH
Top swing with light all out was 118MPH

Now a few things to note. I'm exhausted! thank goodness I did the warm up before else I would have pulled something. I am also using the older device to measure due to the other being so popular and sold out. I am hopeful to get the other one, but if not thats okay. This one seems to due the trick and I noticed very few inconsistencies in dominant swings. I did notice a few with non dominant; however I would attribute that to swing more then anything. Finally to cap off day 1 of many this is going to be fun! I will continue to do as many updates and pictures whenever possible and hope everyone can enjoy this journey. I have only 4 rounds under my belt so far this season and was a little downed with the delays to getting this. Now however its game time and have a round booked tomorrow at my favorite course ever The Rise in Vernon BC. I plan on doing a warm up with the super speed sticks and letting some drives fly!pixlr.jpeg

Sent from my rammus using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Glad you finally got the goods!

Okay so first off before I get into this I want to Thank Kyle and crew at Superspeed Golf so much. They really are an amazing company and are amazing to deal with. Can't thank them enough. Second I want to apologize for not being very active the last little bit here, however I didn't recieve the sticks till this afternoon due to shipping issues in eastern Canada and Kyle was able to send out a new set to me out west where I am with family for the next while. They arrived super quick and I was able to just complete the first protocol. I am going to update my intro with a few updates as well and when I do i will post a link to it.
With all that being said I am a few weeks behind the rest of them here, but that just means I got some extra time to get amped up and see how this whole thing will work. In case anyone was wondering after day one yup 100% without question there is something to it.

Light Dominant - 110MPH
Heavy Dominant - 109 MPH

Now a few things to note. I'm exhausted! thank goodness I did the warm up before else I would have pulled something. I am also using the older device to measure due to the other being so popular and sold out. I am hopeful to get the other one, but if not thats okay. This one seems to due the trick and I noticed very few inconsistencies in dominant swings. I did notice a few with non dominant; however I would attribute that to swing more then anything. Finally to cap off day 1 of many this is going to be fun! I will continue to do as many updates and pictures whenever possible and hope everyone can enjoy this journey. I have only 4 rounds under my belt so far this season and was a little downed with the delays to getting this. Now however its game time and have a round booked tomorrow at my favorite course ever The Rise in Vernon BC. I plan on doing a warm up with the super speed sticks and letting some drives fly!pixlr.jpeg.7bf22ea277e333ea3598fbcd00ad64b7.jpeg

Sounds like you're already in the grove - won't be long before you catchup with the rest of the group!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

14 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

Light Dominant - 110MPH
Heavy Dominant - 109 MPH

Now a few things to note. I'm exhausted! thank goodness I did the warm up before else I would have pulled something. I am also using the older device to measure due to the other being so popular and sold out. I am hopeful to get the other one, but if not thats okay. This one seems to due the trick and I noticed very few inconsistencies in dominant swings. I did notice a few with non dominant; however I would attribute that to swing more then anything. Finally to cap off day 1 of many this is going to be fun! I will continue to do as many updates and pictures whenever possible and hope everyone can enjoy this journey. I have only 4 rounds under my belt so far this season and was a little downed with the delays to getting this. Now however its game time and have a round booked tomorrow at my favorite course ever The Rise in Vernon BC. I plan on doing a warm up with the super speed sticks and letting some drives fly!pixlr.jpeg

1. I'm happy you were able to get your sticks! I know it's been hard on you waiting for them to arrive, but it'll be worth the wait.

2. I love how you were able to include a photo with you dog in it, he looks as happy to see the sticks as you are.

3. I'm jealous of your view, it's stunning!

Now, a question for all the testers: I've noticed you all have been including a dry driver swing speed. Is that part of the program now, or something on the MGS side? I'm curious because that was something we didn't do in the original test.

Again, you all are knocking it out of the park. Keep it up!

29 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

1. I'm happy you were able to get your sticks! I know it's been hard on you waiting for them to arrive, but it'll be worth the wait.

2. I love how you were able to include a photo with you dog in it, he looks as happy to see the sticks as you are.

3. I'm jealous of your view, it's stunning!

Now, a question for all the testers: I've noticed you all have been including a dry driver swing speed. Is that part of the program now, or something on the MGS side? I'm curious because that was something we didn't do in the original test.

Again, you all are knocking it out of the park. Keep it up!

It was something we were asked to do and keep track of. Definitely helps give a baseline for how fast youre swinging and been interesting to see the difference between first swing before protocol and after. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Just now, Apolloshowl said:

It was something we were asked to do and keep track of. Definitely helps give a baseline for how fast youre swinging and been interesting to see the difference between first swing before protocol and after. 

I appreciate it, I can see where it could be beneficial by positively reinforcing you brain by seeing that you can swing driver faster. 

13 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

Light Dominant - 110MPH
Heavy Dominant - 109 MPH

Can we talk real quick about that view from where you're staying? Holy crap that is an awesome view!

Oh, and good job with the 115 SS. Not a bad starting place. 

I know you've been slightly behind, but do you think the extra information from everyone else's experiences has been helpful getting you up to speed faster with the protocols?

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch