TESTERS WANTED! ×

2020 Forum Member Review - SuperSpeed Training System

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

Follow our testers' progress live at the following Google Sheet: CLICK HERE

For those who have seen a fitter after stage 1, what kind of ball speed differences were you seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I was at my iron fitting today, and just for giggles asked the fitter if I could hit a few with my driver - (pretext was maybe I might be considering a shaft change). Background: at my driver fitting May 2019, I was in the high 70's with one at 80. This year prior to Protocol 1 my starting SS was 76. Today the Trackman had me between 82-83 on ALL of my drives. This confirmed what I was seeing on the PRGR LM and numbers I've reported in this thread. I'm pretty happy with that kind of result in the short term. 90 mph isn't that far away.

Guess old guys can learn new tricks.

p.s. I'll be reporting shortly on my iron fitting and the check I wrote. I'm happier than a six year old the day after Thanksgiving - knowing Christmas aka, FedEx truck isn't that far off

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

18 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I was at my iron fitting today, and just for giggles asked the fitter if I could hit a few with my driver - (pretext was maybe I might be considering a shaft change). Background: at my driver fitting May 2019, I was in the high 70's with one at 80. This year prior to Protocol 1 my starting SS was 76. Today the Trackman had me between 82-83 on ALL of my drives. This confirmed what I was seeing on the PRGR LM and numbers I've reported in this thread. I'm pretty happy with that kind of result in the short term. 90 mph isn't that far away.

Guess old guys can learn new tricks.

p.s. I'll be reporting shortly on my iron fitting and the check I wrote. I'm happier than a six year old the day after Thanksgiving - knowing Christmas aka, FedEx truck isn't that far off emoji41.png

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Heyyyyy oh!!!!  That's awesome dude!!

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

Just got home from my driver testing over at Sellinger's Power Golf on the GC Quad (industry standard for indoor fittings). 

The good, swing speed was definitely up from when I was fit last year.  I was hitting 123-124mph consistently.

The bad, my efficiency (smash factor) and offline were horrendous.  I'm talking push-fades from Hell Batman.  I just couldn't catch the face up to the path to save my life.

I was having smash factors down in the mid-to-high 1.3's.  When you swing it 124mph and you only carry it 280, something is definitely wrong.

I did hit a few good ones where I was trying to hook it, and did hit my last swing out to 353yds with a 326yd carry.

I'll be posting some video footage from it soon (the video sucked though, couldn't find enough space to fit into the frame fully, but I have an idea for next time).

Long story short, my goal of Rory McIlroy swing speed of +120mph = accomplished.  However, I need to get my efficiency waaaaaaay up to get to 180mph ball speed.

Since I was missing the middle and couldn't hit it on the planet, I tried slowing way down and was still hitting 300yds with what felt like a bunt swing.  It was not that much better with accuracy, but good to know I can swing it easy and still hit 115mph (a major benefit of speed training).

He did give me a Callaway XR 5* degree driver to try for fun.  That one turned my push-fades from Hell into 320+yd push fades from Hell LOL, but they were still off the planet. 

I was pushing off the right side very hard (a flaw of mine) that likely resulted in my body getting out ahead of my hands, thus leaving the face wide-open.  Need more practice to stop that move.

One thing was funny, we put the PRGR down as well to test against the GC Quad....  definitely something funky up with it.  The 1st or 2nd swing read my club head speed at 165mph! LOL

Edited by ChasingScratch

WITB:

I have been concerned about lack of progress since very early on - initial jump (with driver) was good, but nothing has happened in the ensuing 8+ weeks now, especially with the green and red sticks. I have been frozen at 120 mph and 110 mph, respectively, since the first session. I also find it odd that my step-change swings are equal to, if not slightly less than my normal swings. I took video last night of normal and step-change swings with the green stick to upload and send to Kyle. I assume there has to be something mechanical preventing progress. The only thing I noticed, but don't really know if it would effect things dramatically is my left elbow is bending quite a bit near the top. I assume I started doing that when I started having back issues to get a "deeper" backswing without too much body rotation. Who knows, though?

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

7 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I have been concerned about lack of progress since very early on - initial jump (with driver) was good, but nothing has happened in the ensuing 8+ weeks now, especially with the green and red sticks. I have been frozen at 120 mph and 110 mph, respectively, since the first session. I also find it odd that my step-change swings are equal to, if not slightly less than my normal swings. I took video last night of normal and step-change swings with the green stick to upload and send to Kyle. I assume there has to be something mechanical preventing progress. The only thing I noticed, but don't really know if it would effect things dramatically is my left elbow is bending quite a bit near the top. I assume I started doing that when I started having back issues to get a "deeper" backswing without too much body rotation. Who knows, though?

I know there is a "plateau" or standstill if you will for a few weeks, are you past that point where you should be seeing some more gains again?

Have you seen results on the course atleast after the initial progress? 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

I know there is a "plateau" or standstill if you will for a few weeks, are you past that point where you should be seeing some more gains again?

Have you seen results on the course atleast after the initial progress? 

I don't recall exactly when the second jump occurs - I believe some time late in the 2nd level (which is rapidly approaching)? What confuses me is that the green and red sticks have been mostly stagnant since the very first session. There have been a couple spikes, but after so many swings now, I believe they were bad measurements on the radar as I've never seen them again. There has been some consistent progress with the blue stick, though. While these things confuse me, all that really matters, I suppose, is progress with the driver on the golf course. I saw the first jump pretty early and my "before" swings are essentially the same as after now and on the course has worked out really well. My concern with the lack of progress with the sticks is whether I am delaying the second jump or if I'm totally stuck. I don't really know. That's why I'm going to reach out to Kyle at SuperSpeed.

Arccos driver stats filtered to before SuperSpeed:

image.png

Same stats filtered to after starting SuperSpeed:

image.png

For those who have seen a fitter after stage 1, what kind of ball speed differences were you seeing?

From the time I was fit into my Mavrik irons in March to now I’m seeing at least a 6-8mph difference. I was barely touching 70 mph and the majority of my fitting shots were around 68/69 mph. A couple days ago when I went in I was consistently hitting 76/78 mph on my 7 iron.

DRIVER -  Ping G425 SFT Driver Tensei AV 55 Orange Reg Flex 

Woods -  Ping G425 7 wood  Tensei AV 65 Orange Reg Flex 

Irons - Cobra Rad Speed 1 Length UST Recoil 780 Smacwrap Graphite Reg Flex 

WEDGES-  Callaway jaws 52/56/60

PUTTER-  Taylormade FCG spider putter 34" 

BALL-  Pro V1x or Tp5X  -- trying to figure this one out.

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

On 7/14/2020 at 2:00 PM, cnosil said:

I know this is off topic but how many/what graphite shafts did you try?   

was not able to make it to the fitter as I said yesterday, I intend on going today and will get the list of what I tried. 

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:33 AM, Getoffmylawn said:

Can't wait to hear how this fitting goes!

Regarding your pending Level 2 training, I'll ask the (maybe ignorant) question....why is your Level 2 so different from the training prescribed on the SuperSpeed site?  Unless I'm mistaken their Level 2 adds in kneeling swings rather than the heel stomp and double step.  Those are at Level 4, and at 5 reps.

I know you've been posting some very high speeds...is this a bit of a custom plan SuperSpeed has fleshed out for you?

@Getoffmylawn great question here. On our training page below the standard protocols 1-5 we have what are called advanced speed development protocols. The advanced speed protocols are a way to somewhat individualize the training.

These are typically introduced during the Level 3 training however after speaking with @ChasingScratch about his back issue and watching his swing videos we determined it would be best to introduce those earlier. Much of this for Tony is focused on getting more vertical force and less lateral knee drive. 
We have been monitoring everyone to watch the gains and seeing who might be a little stuck. 
This isn’t just with the MGS tester group as we have an open policy to help with protocols for all SuperSpeed users so we welcome questions and emails. 
The protocols were designed to best suit a variety of players and work for most everyone but sometimes a little personalizing can go a long way with troubleshooting. 

On 7/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, Apolloshowl said:

Been a bit since a update and I wont be doing a full update till after week 6 and I will combine weeks 5/6 together. However I have two smaller updates
First being I FOUND SOME SPEEED!

IMG_20200714_184700.jpg.284eff25c706448e9182bef1e48a3cb6.jpg

I honestly thought it was a mistake so I went again and nope hit 136, then moved to a new spot incase I was in a spot where grass or something got in the way and hit 137 again. Keep in mind this was with the green stick in the final max swings. So bottom line the speed is fast and its coming in full force!

Second was I got the PRGR launch monitor in from @SuperSpeed Golf (thank you for shipping that out!) and for the sake of consistency I will be using the Swing Speed Radar for the remainder, but will also set up the PRGR to see the different. 
What I noticed wasn't too much, both were similar with a bit of variance in the PRGR, BUT it was my first time using it and still getting use to the setup and how it works. 
Have a couple rounds of golf booked for this week so we'll see how far some of these drives go! 

The extra speed is awesome, this is a review that I am watching close to see the results.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

3 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

I don't recall exactly when the second jump occurs - I believe some time late in the 2nd level (which is rapidly approaching)? What confuses me is that the green and red sticks have been mostly stagnant since the very first session. There have been a couple spikes, but after so many swings now, I believe they were bad measurements on the radar as I've never seen them again. There has been some consistent progress with the blue stick, though. While these things confuse me, all that really matters, I suppose, is progress with the driver on the golf course. I saw the first jump pretty early and my "before" swings are essentially the same as after now and on the course has worked out really well. My concern with the lack of progress with the sticks is whether I am delaying the second jump or if I'm totally stuck. I don't really know. That's why I'm going to reach out to Kyle at SuperSpeed.

Arccos driver stats filtered to before SuperSpeed:

image.png

Same stats filtered to after starting SuperSpeed:

image.png

@MaxEntropy thanks for sharing this with everyone. Just responded to the email which was very helpful. The videos especially gave us some troubleshooting ideas right away. Blake has done an awesome job here and wanted to circle back on that discussion on the speed of the backswing. Feel free to post a video Blake if you’d like but in short Blake was one of those that a faster backswing would really help. Remember it’s not for everyone as it can mess with timing but in this case we highly recommended to give it a go. 
Here is a video explaining it further. For those already seeing good gains with the protocols no need to add this but it could be helpful for some.

2 hours ago, Jbmullin said:

From the time I was fit into my Mavrik irons in March to now I’m seeing at least a 6-8mph difference. I was barely touching 70 mph and the majority of my fitting shots were around 68/69 mph. A couple days ago when I went in I was consistently hitting 76/78 mph on my 7 iron.

Very nice improvement

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

2 hours ago, Jbmullin said:

was not able to make it to the fitter as I said yesterday, I intend on going today and will get the list of what I tried. 

I messaged my fitter/coach and got the list of what we tried. 

I was in a Project X catalyst 55 lite flex 

Project X Catalyst 65 and 75 reg flex -  dispersion and feel of the 55 was why I came back for the fitting and did not get what I was looking for from these two.

Aerotech FC 80-  really liked the feel of this shaft and was in the running, but when I was working through eliminating shafts , I could not find anything that compared to the KBS 80 r steel I settled on. this was close. Pretty significant price tag difference as well. 

Tensei 60 -  hated the feel and dispersion , not able to say anything good about it, just did not work for me. 

UST Recoil ESX 460 -  another close contender-  went into the fitting wanting to go to this shaft based on some reading and research I had done prior to going to the fitting and it did not disappoint. really good option. 

6 different graphite  shafts including the one I use now,  spent a good hour going back and forth 5 shots at a time between these shafts and the couple steel ones and time after time the KBS 80 just won. I actually went in close minded wanting to stay in graphite and I wanted to the UST , but results and data changed my mind. hard to argue with what the GC was saying. 

Footjoy Tour S golf shoe 

1 minute ago, Jbmullin said:

I messaged my fitter/coach and got the list of what we tried. 

I was in a Project X catalyst 55 lite flex 

Project X Catalyst 65 and 75 reg flex -  dispersion and feel of the 55 was why I came back for the fitting and did not get what I was looking for from these two.

Aerotech FC 80-  really liked the feel of this shaft and was in the running, but when I was working through eliminating shafts , I could not find anything that compared to the KBS 80 r steel I settled on. this was close. Pretty significant price tag difference as well. 

Tensei 60 -  hated the feel and dispersion , not able to say anything good about it, just did not work for me. 

UST Recoil ESX 460 -  another close contender-  went into the fitting wanting to go to this shaft based on some reading and research I had done prior to going to the fitting and it did not disappoint. really good option. 

6 different graphite  shafts including the one I use now,  spent a good hour going back and forth 5 shots at a time between these shafts and the couple steel ones and time after time the KBS 80 just won. I actually went in close minded wanting to stay in graphite and I wanted to the UST , but results and data changed my mind. hard to argue with what the GC was saying. 

Really nice, I am glad you were able to get the best shaft for your swing, despite wanting something different.

My Reviews:

19 minutes ago, SuperSpeed Golf said:

@MaxEntropy thanks for sharing this with everyone. Just responded to the email which was very helpful. The videos especially gave us some troubleshooting ideas right away. Blake has done an awesome job here and wanted to circle back on that discussion on the speed of the backswing. Feel free to post a video Blake if you’d like but in short Blake was one of those that a faster backswing would really help. Remember it’s not for everyone as it can mess with timing but in this case we highly recommended to give it a go. 
Here is a video explaining it further. For those already seeing good gains with the protocols no need to add this but it could be helpful for some.

For reference, here are the swings I sent to SuperSpeed:

Normal swing (120, 121, 120 mph) - 

Step-change (119, 119, 117 mph) - 

In the email, as above, Kyle suggested I aim to double the speed of my backswing so I get more of a "rebound" effect. He also suggested a couple tests to diagnose potential flexibility issues that may be hindering weight transfer and stability.

Stay tuned....

I just spent a little bit of time reviewing the data in the spread sheet, over 7 miles per hour faster speeds in average for the first round is absolutely impressive.

I know that are a lot more variants to be considered but by all means those are more yards off the tee.

My Reviews:

First round with shotscope in the books. Bombs confirmed. 
89BA9FBB-2132-4B06-9D7E-ACC4368B29A3.png.205a3b037ef022fadc81c575ab2bb48a.png

WITB:

26 minutes ago, jlukes said:

First round with shotscope in the books. Bombs confirmed. 
89BA9FBB-2132-4B06-9D7E-ACC4368B29A3.png.205a3b037ef022fadc81c575ab2bb48a.png

Awesome! Was dispersion as expected?

Haven’t checked in here in a while but I had something happen on the range yesterday that was most certainly a first for me...

Wish I could believe it was true! 🤣

My fastest dry swing with driver has been 117 with most actual hitting swings 108-111 max.  Now, I’m not ruling out the possibility that it was accurate, considering the tee doesn’t move and that’s clearly not ball speed... but I also doubt it.  However, there is now video proof on the internet (so it must be true!).  💪💪💪

Keep swinging fast guys!  I’m enjoying all the updates from the testers and feedback from SuperSpeed on this thread! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

WITB:

Just now, ChasingScratch said:

Nice! My PRGR read 165mph driver speed on the first ball I hit on it. I’ll take it. The Incredible Hulk speed is now mine! emoji23.png

It did seem to carry further than the others... but I’m really just happy it was straight! Haha

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I've got to make this one of my next purchases, too many positive results happening!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

Hey everyone! Just got my sticks today and started on day 1 of the first session. Saw some pretty cool gains right off the jump. 

A question I had...does anyone do their sessions on concrete? I managed to dig up a decent amount of grass by swinging as hard as I was trying to. 

Any other tips if concrete is a bad move?

Here are my top 10 swings from the GC Quad session.  By good, I mean the ones that didn't have 3,500+ rpm of backspin and weren't push-faded 50yds right of target.

I'll be finishing up my Level 1 Week 6 video and making a shortened video of the GC Quad session soon.  I've got to get some range time in to hit the middle of the face more often, otherwise all the speed is pointless.

GC QUAD Good swings.png

Edited by ChasingScratch

WITB:

3 minutes ago, phatcatkev said:

Hey everyone! Just got my sticks today and started on day 1 of the first session. Saw some pretty cool gains right off the jump. 

A question I had...does anyone do their sessions on concrete? I managed to dig up a decent amount of grass by swinging as hard as I was trying to. 

Can always snag a piece of carpet or buy a hitting Mat?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

On a few days where the grass was still wet or was snow covered I did the drills on my driveway but swung the club over the grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, phatcatkev said:

I'm going to recommend a big fat NO on swinging on concrete.  People have reported hitting the ground on accident and that can really scratch up the speed sticks, not to mention bad vibrations (not good ones like Marky Mark said) up your arms, wrists, and hands. 

WITB:

1 minute ago, ChasingScratch said:

I'm going to recommend a big fat NO on swinging on concrete.  People have reported hitting the ground on accident and that can really scratch up the speed sticks, not to mention bad vibrations (not good ones like Marky Mark said) up your arms, wrists, and hands. 

That was my fear...

We are moving soon to a townhouse with no grass but a pretty large garage. Will probably pick up a strip of turf to put under the club but will stand on the concrete.